Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

I feel really sorry for this poor guy. There he was, dutifully handing out leaflets, when all of a sudden this shrill-voiced geezer appears, shoves a camera in his face, and starts ranting about the OTO, Jack Parsons (who blew himself up incidentally - he wasn't killed in a road accident) and Aleister Crowley.

I've handed Scientology leaflets out on the street myself. I wouldn't have had an answer to any of this guys questions either, that sort of stuff is what the cult does NOT want you to know about.

He stuck to his guns and practically all he said was 'Would you like a leaflet?" Good for you mate!

HELPFUL TIP: "Would you like a leaflet?" is religious cloaking. The uncloaked communication is: "Die you fucking SP, die!" That's the command the Scientologist would "ideally" have loved to scream out.

But, unfortunately, the survey results favored free leaflets over murder.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

HELPFUL TIP: "Would you like a leaflet?" is religious cloaking. The uncloaked communication is: "Die you fucking SP, die!" That's the command the Scientologist would "ideally" have loved to scream out.

But, unfortunately, the survey results favored free leaflets over murder.

I think that's a bit harsh HH. As I said, I've done my bit of handing out leaflets, and my uncloaked message was "Come and help us clear the planet and create a better world, one without wars, insanity..." you know the rest of the bullshit.

This guy is just a misguided victim of Hubbard's con, and a lot of us here were in his shoes once.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

I think that's a bit harsh HH. As I said, I've done my bit of handing out leaflets, and my uncloaked message was "Come and help us clear the planet and create a better world, one without wars, insanity..." you know the rest of the bullshit.

This guy is just a misguided victim of Hubbard's con, and a lot of us here were in his shoes once.

I thought the guy handled it very well too, he may have just been handing out leaflets as part of some amends project for a terrible culty crime (prolly glanced surreptitiously at a pretty girl and got done for "out 2D") ... he looks sad and wasn't scruffy enough to be a bog standard staff member, he still had his wits about him.

:whistling:

I can imagine that guy checking the information he was being given, leaving ... and ending up here with us laughing.

I hope so anyway.

Jump

Operating teatime

I thought the guy handled it very well too, he may have just been handing out leaflets as part of some amends project for a terrible culty crime (prolly glanced surreptitiously at a pretty girl and got done for "out 2D") ... he looks sad and wasn't scruffy enough to be a bog standard staff member, he still had his wits about him.

:whistling:

I can imagine that guy checking the information he was being given, leaving ... and ending up here with us laughing.

I hope so anyway.

I hope it doesn't take ten or twenty (or 30) years.

HelluvaHoax!

Thanks. Well.............

Jus' doin' my job. lol

Last Thursday at 2:00 we had a big meeting over at Pfizer because the weekly stats for Zoloft sales were down from the previous week. They gave us all really steep quotas this week to go out and boom our BOP stats (Bodies on Psychotropics).

After having read my enturbulating posts, can I confirm you? LOL.

But seriously, you bring up an excellent question.

QUESTION: Who, in fact, is ultimately responsible for Scientology's destructive evil?

I went back and forth on this a long time after I first got out. Eventually, I settled with one very satisfying answer.

ANSWER: Scientologists.

I was in Scientology, so I count myself as part of what caused the wake of destruction left behind Hubbard's Salvation Navy. Did I mean to do harm. Of course not. Did I cause harm. Of course I did.

This is where it gets really tricky. Because, Scientology has successfully (and intentionally) blurred the normally clearcut thresholds between stupid and evil. Ergo, nobody knows quite WTF happened. LOL.

And the metric of simple "cause and effect" doesn't exactly work either in Scientology's case.

Examples:

EFFECT: While in Scientology, Joe Smith wreaked vast amounts of human suffering by enforcing disconnection, fair game and black ops.
CAUSE: Joe Smith was actually born into Scientology and was forced into the Sea Org at the age of 5. So he really can't be held responsible for what he did when he rose to power as an elite OSA exec.

EFFECT: While in Scientology, Sally Jones bankrupted vast numbers of people as a power IAS registrar.
CAUSE: Sally was working under an SP, David Miscavige, who had alter-ised Ron's policies. Therefore, Sally was merely PTS to Miscavige and can't be blamed.

EFFECT: While in Scientology, David Miscavige destroyed tens of thousands of lives.
CAUSE: Dave can not really be blamed, because he was merely PTS to L. Ron Hubbard, an SP that Dave worked for since the time he was a very young man.

EFFECT: While in Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard destroyed hundreds of thousands of lives.
CAUSE: Ron was traumatized as a young boy by other SPs and he became overwhelmed and went into the "winning valence" of those SPs, therefore (becoming mentally ill) it wasn't really his fault.

If even one person can blame someone else, why can't Ron?

See what I mean? :giggle:

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader

From about 1952 until about 1977.....Mary Sue Hubbard...and L. Ron Hubbard....ran the Cult.

Mary Sue Hubbard ran the "dirty tricks" department....

Perhaps, Mary Sue learned how to do this....from Ron Hubbard.

IMO, they surrounded themselves with, for lack of a better term "loyal" operatives.

I don't think anyone has really painted a good picture yet...of what "home life was like..." at St. Hill.....

Nor....painted how these two....used others to do their bidding....Nor, what the "inner circle" was really like...

I read today about how a little girl would have been terrified and known that she would be banished to the RPF, it she didn't provide a "lit cigarette to LRH...in a timely manner..."

That is some sick sh*t....for real.

The public just weren't aware of the extent of the disease...

Jump

Operating teatime

From about 1952 until about 1977.....Mary Sue Hubbard...and L. Ron Hubbard....ran the Cult.

IMO, they surrounded themselves with, for lack of a better term "loyal" operatives.

I don't think anyone has really painted a good picture yet...of what "home life was like..." at St. Hill.....

Nor....painted how these two....used others to do their bidding....Nor, what the "inner circle" was really like...

I read today about how a little girl would have been terrified and known that she would be banished to the RPF, it she didn't provide a "lit cigarette to LRH...in a timely manner..."

L. Ron Hubbard Jr. aka Nibs provided some extensive insights into home life with elron Sr. It was a drug filled existence with various thuggery and suitcases full of cash from what I recall.

People say how unreliable Nibs was as a source of info because he changed his story, but I would say he was under a lot of pressure at times to withdraw his personal recounts.

HelluvaHoax!

Nominated for Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology. . .

From Leah Remini's book "Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood & Scientology" comes this moment where a spiritually advanced OT has simply suffered enough indignities at the hands of mere homo sapiens--and has to resort to using their superpowers.

Leah writes about: "...seeing Tom Cruise chastise an assistant for serving him a drink in a chipped coffee mug."

"You served me tea in a chipped mug?
Do you know who gets served with
a mug that's chipped? Fucking DBs!
"
[SUP]-Tom Cruise, OT VII[/SUP]

0149ec1b-9087-4f35-bec3-a5a7e6c095d7_zpsmkgq0qxr.png

Last edited:

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

Nominated for Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology. . .

From Leah Remini's book "Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood & Scientology" comes this moment where a spiritually advanced OT has simply suffered enough indignities at the hands of mere homo sapiens--and has to resort to using their superpowers.

0149ec1b-9087-4f35-bec3-a5a7e6c095d7_zpsmkgq0qxr.png

That same DB staff member fucked up by hiding the cookie dough that Tom wanted to bake.
She hid it right in front of him on the counter directly under his nose.
She totally is a CICS.

He had to run the LRH is here, me and Dave are here and you are here process on her.

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid Culty-Cringey-Crazy-Cruise Moments in Scientology

That same DB staff member fucked up by hiding the cookie dough that Tom wanted to bake.

She hid it right in front of him on the counter directly under his nose. She totally is a CICS.

He had to run the LRH is here, me and Dave are here and you are here process on her.

LOL

THE [STRIKE]CAINE[/STRIKE] COS MUTINY: Eventually, Cruise will get Com Ev'd for "sabotaging Ron's and Dave's dream of clearing this planet"--because he acted so bat shit crazy so many times that the general public was terrified to get any auditing.

During his Com Ev, Cruise exhibits darting paranoid eyes, suddenly removing steel balls from his pocket and neurotically spinning them in his palm as he rants:

CAPTAIN
[STRIKE]QUEEG[/STRIKE] CRUISE: "
Ah, but the [STRIKE]strawberries[/STRIKE] cookie dough, that's, that's where I had them, they laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, with geometric logic, that a duplicate key to the [STRIKE]ward room icebox[/STRIKE] kitchen food cabinet did exist, and I've have produced that key if they hadn't pulled [STRIKE]the Caine[/STRIKE] my free household SO servants out of action. . ."

[video=youtube;ZlV3oQ3pLA0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlV3oQ3pLA0[/video]​

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

We've all heard of the cookie cutter incident, now see the cookie DOUGH incident.

"Raising his arms above his head, Remini writes in the book that Cruise sternly told them that "LRH [L. Ron Hubbard] is here," then lowered his hand to his chin and said, "and Dave [Miscavige, the head of the church] and I are here." Then, with a hand down to his waist, he said, "And you are here."

Gotta hand it to DM, it only took a 36 hours, an all hands and two extra bottles of scotch to come up with this rebuttal;

"Leah Remini is cooking up stories to make more dough". LOL.

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

Honestly, I don't even understand what that anecdote possibly means. People standing around looking at a baby?

Sounds like a scene from Polanski's urban gothic horror, ROSEMARY'S BABY. Or, maybe its sequel. . .

RON'S BABY

Chuck_Intro_Rosemary_large.jpg

Keyed out cult members have a huge win when Ron
reincarnates
as his own son.
It's the beginning of a Scn Holy Trinity--
The Founder, The Son & The Holy Ghosts (bts)
Yeah, Leah said they were standing around the baby, yelling in TONE 40; "SURI, SURI"!
It was Leah who finally warmed up a bottle and hushed the baby.
She said the staff said they didn't know what to do because the baby was hungry and the bottle needed to be warmed up.
Even though they were at a dinner banquet at a hotel.
Leah had to point out to them that hotels have kitchens.

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid Celebrity Moments in Scientology

Cross-Posted from another thread named: "Bella Cruise called her mother Nicole Kidman "a fucking SP". in Leah Remini's book she reveals what a stellar role model Tom Cruise has been to his children--particularly teaching them to hate and disconnect from evil SPs like their mother.

The Daily News obtained a copy of Remini’s explosive new exposé “Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology” in advance of its Tuesday release.

According to Remini’s book, Cruise’s two adopted kids from his previous marriage to actress Nicole Kidman were heavily under the Scientology sway.

Brooklynite Remini shared a post-wedding ride to the airport with kids Bella and Connor Cruise, asking if they’d seen their mother recently.

“Not if I have a choice,” snapped Bella, according to the book. “Our mom is a fucking SP.”

Wow, that is pretty severe for a child to hate and disconnect from their own mom!

Just because Nicole Kidman didn't like Scientology?

I wonder if Tom Cruise knows about or approves of "Our mom is a fucking SP"?

tom-cruise-scientology-20110627_zpsyytiuh4s.jpg

“Some people, well if they don't like Scientology--
Well then...Fuck You! Really.
FUCK YOU!!

Period.”

-Tom Cruise
[SUP]
[/SUP](actual quote from Rolling Stone interview)

Whoa! But, certainly senior Church of Scientology elite management can't possibly know of or approve the message of "Fuck You!" and "Our Mom is a Fucking SP!"......can they?

7b873159e651ca8a61e342ccec7deb9c

“I approve of this fucking message.”
-Jenny Linson

ZlptexW.jpg

“I also approve of this cocksucking message.”
-David Miscavige

l-ron-hubbard.jpg

"A world without insanity, LOLOL"
-L. Ron Hubbard

Jump

Operating teatime

And uh, they said, "So, have you met an SP" (big laugh) I looked at them and I thought, "What a beautiful thing," because maybe one day it will be like that, you know? You know what I'm saying. Maybe one day it will be that "Wow, SP, they just read about those in the history books." You know?

- Tom Cruise, Humanitarian (from the turtleneck interview)

There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale, neither of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow.

- L. Ron Hubbard

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Hubbard ran Mary Sue, who ran Jane Kember who ran...

L. Ron Hubbard was the prime mover.

He was also a coward who let his wife take the fall for him.

HelluvaHoax!

Cross-Posted from another thread about the blockbuster whistleblowing book by former Scn super celebrity, Leah Remini. It all begins with a wonderfully insightful and hilarious post by 'Elronius of Marcabia':

What happened to Tom's awesome ethics presence where nobody dare
mess with him and not to his face :yes: How much more in your face
does Leah have to be TC lmao:clap:

Leah does have the rank :) and its called ball buster:coolwink: DM and TC
so much for rank in lil davys navy of superior and ethical beings of the planet :eyeroll:

Leah Rawks !!!:coolwink:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Nominated for one of the best posts of 2015!

And because of Cruise's hypocritically idiotic behavior, also entered into the Holy Hall of Stupid (yup it's been re-posted on the Stupid Thread, lol)

It's just too hard to believe. Did the "World's Most Dedicated Scientologist" and winner of the "Freedom Medal of Valor" actually really say that SPs were afraid to confront him to his face? LOL.

In his own words. . .

"Because they don’t come up to me...and do that.
Uhhh… they won’t do it to me. Not to my face. You know?
Or anywhere in my vicinity--where they feel they can be--confronted.
You know. They just don’t do it."

tomcruisecrazyeyes.jpg

"Thing is, I just go through that tech, and it’s – it literally is,
it’s not--how to run from an SP. It’s PTS/SP,
how to shatter suppression.
Confront and shatter suppression.
You apply it,
it’s like boom!"

Leah's book is #1 on the New York Times Bestseller list. She has received (thus far) over 100 million dollars worth of free publicity through coverage and appearances on prime time TV shows and via the Internet.

But, Mr. Cruise's "KSW" and "DEDICATION" and "CONFRONT" and "ETHICS" are so great that he hasn't been able to utter a single word or peep in response to Leah's devastating & humiliating whistleblowing about him, Scientology or his best friends Hubbard and Miscavige.

He's terrified to respond, yet this is the person Scientology singularly awarded the "FREEDOM MEDAL OF VALOR" to. Valor! LOL. One has to admire Scientology's zombie-crazy unblinkingness to call a person who runs away, hides and disconnects--courageous.

QUESTION: What, then, was Mr. Cruise's reaction and response to the worldwide tsunami of suppression right in his face?

ANSWER:
"It's like boom!"

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, Leah said they were standing around the baby, yelling in TONE 40; "SURI, SURI"!

It was Leah who finally warmed up a bottle and hushed the baby.

She said the staff said they didn't know what to do because the baby was hungry and the bottle needed to be warmed up.

Even though they were at a dinner banquet at a hotel.

Leah had to point out to them that hotels have kitchens.

:hysterical:

Well, the commando team of Senior Scientology International Elite Executives (assigned to handle the "PR Flap" of Suri crying) was understandably unable to take any forward action--since Suri was just kind of "there"--without any routing form.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid "Big Lies" in Scientology

Cross-Posted from another thread called "Scientology Price Lists":

The price increases were announced in LRH ED 284 INT, THE SOLUTION TO INFLATION, dated 16 September 1976, and starting a few weeks afterwards:

Accordingly, henceforth, beginning at midnight 31 October 1976 the requested donations of all services, books, meters, courses and processing,
will increase 5%.

Thereafter, at midnight on the last day of each month, the expected donations will increase 5% over the past month.

Thanks for posting that stunning reminder of Hubbard's sordidly supercilious financial policies!

I hate to be picky, but I think you have the wrong year for LRH ED 284 Int, "The Solution To Inflation". Maybe "1976" was just a typo--but it should have been "1984".

That was the year noted mathematician & economist, Dr. Hubbard calculated and a scientific way to reverse inflation--after which his Ministry of Truth broadly disseminated and celebrated the breakthrough of unprecedented Orwellian magnitude!

All things considered, one has to truly admire the unblinking audacity of raising prices monthly for an (already) outrageously expensive hoax; especially one which sells "advanced knowingness" to unknowing dupes.

SANITY CHECK: Price gouging at the rate of 5% per month is not the SOLUTION to inflation---it IS inflation.

Ref: Top 100 Stupid Big Lies in Scientology

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.