What's new

Tory Magoo - "Another Sea Org Member Out"

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...ppydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Tory Christman reports on the latest Scientology "monk" or slave to leave the church. You will not believe what the church is now saying: the members and staffers must not access the Internet because the mental health profession has now engineered a way to subconsciously implant the minds of scientologists and drive them so crazy that they leave the church and never return-losing their “eternity.”

:omg:

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featu...ppydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Tory Christman reports on the latest Scientology "monk" or slave to leave the church. You will not believe what the church is now saying: the members and staffers must not access the Internet because the mental health profession has now engineered a way to subconsciously implant the minds of scientologists and drive them so crazy that they leave the church and never return-losing their “eternity.”

Desperate words from the rats going down with the ship.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I guess unlike most of the Internet I far prefer reading to watching videos. Also two of devices I browse with are super slow to load most videos, but I've never minded much because I don't like to watch videos.

Is there any text or story that correlates to this video? I'd love to read about a recent SO blow and any related details to the current internal situation.

Or any one here who watched the video care to summarize? I must say the "psychs using the Internet to implant ppl to blow" sounds incredibly far fetched - even for Scientology. Can any one provide more clarification on that tidbit?

The Sloth

Patron with Honors
I guess unlike most of the Internet I far prefer reading to watching videos. Also two of devices I browse with are super slow to load most videos, but I've never minded much because I don't like to watch videos.

Is there any text or story that correlates to this video? I'd love to read about a recent SO blow and any related details to the current internal situation.

Or any one here who watched the video care to summarize? I must say the "psychs using the Internet to implant ppl to blow" sounds incredibly far fetched - even for Scientology. Can any one provide more clarification on that tidbit?

It's basically the first 2.5 minutes of the vid, if you can manage that. Kudos to all you ESMB'ers. You now have SUPAH POWAHZ to enturbulate people to the point they leave scn and never go back.

But we have known that for years...:coolwink:

Oh, and Anonymous too, was implanted by the eeevil psychs via the internet...lol. I can see in their fevered minds how 4Chan is Anon's "Reactive Mind" in constant and perpetual creation and restimulation.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

that's funny - I am exactly the same - I much prefer dealing with the written word - it is a much faster way for me to process the information. It also avoids the necessity of listening to voices that should not be presenting (not aimed at any one specific)

tetloj

Anyone care to give a brief definition of what an implant is in this context for a never in? Is it like 'brainwashing'. :eyeroll:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Anyone care to give a brief definition of what an implant is in this context for a never in? Is it like 'brainwashing'. :eyeroll:

According to Hubbard, an "implant" is an event of extraordinary pain and psychological/spiritual trauma to a spiritual being (the "thetan" which is another way of saying "you") by evil psychiatrists who were terrified of free beings and thus used electronic "brainwashing" to prevent them from using their supernatural powers.

Sounds like a stupid video game, right? LOL

Those debilitating "implants" or "incidents" happened millions, billions and trillions of years ago to everyone, reducing them into degraded beings. Everyone, that is, except church leaders--which explains why they are the only ones who are sufficiently in present time to total checks, make deposits and manage the bank accounts.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
my bet - Scientology will tell members that for ecclesiastical reasons - they are not to ever go on the internet again, take down all FB accounts, no more e-mail - nothing. All comm will be via Telex that will have to be approved by uplines before sent.

They are going to have to protect those very few people still in and there is NO other way to do it. Once they see the truth exposed - they will blow faster than the wind.

What I did not understand is did Tory say - 100 blew and never came back or is this the story the execs in the cult are telling people?

Gib

Crusader

yes,

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/implant

while hubbard said scientology would remove "implants",

why hubbard installed "implants".

The first implant was that pain & unconsciousness installed "implants"

and yet at the same time Hubbard said Dianetics and scientology removed those "implants".

But yet, Hubbard installed the implant that Dianetics & Scientology would remove implants.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/implant

Hubbard used Circular Logic on scientologists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

tetloj

Think "A Clockwork Orange" or whatever the hell it was.

That's pretty much how I always imagined it. I can see, for example subliminal and other advertising being compared to an implant, but the internet, which is for the most part, reading....? How do they get away with this shit (rhetorical question)?

George Layton

Wouldn't that be handy.

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
This is so rich! The psychs have the power to manipulate the Internet to control everyone. The Scientologists, masters of communication, all pay for and take the PTS/SP course so they can shatter suppression, and yet are still so vulnerable they cannot bear a glimpse of the "other world" where people can speak freely and think freely and ... do all that other stuff that is stated in the Creed of the Church of Scientology. The sad part for me is that I was aware of this dichotomy when I was in and still went along with it. I apologize to myself. Arrgggghhh! :angry:

That's pretty much how I always imagined it. I can see, for example subliminal and other advertising being compared to an implant, but the internet, which is for the most part, reading....? How do they get away with this shit (rhetorical question)?
Because they are true believers. Thankfully, some people blow off each time they do some really stupid shit like this. Example - I believed the crap that they were saying about Lilly paying $50 / day for protesters. Then I began to think - where do they find such loser's that would work for $50 a day? Then I pushed it aside, because I didn't have time to waste on it, I had to try and do 6 solo sessions a day.

That is a big part of the whole scientology bamboozlement - keep them so busy they don't have time to think about it. If they were to give their staff normal weekends off and 2 weeks paid vacations, let them watch tv and go on the net, how long would it be before they had no staff?

I heard a story - after 9-11 they were telling students at the end of course each night some wild wins the VM's were having. This person would go home and watch the TV news - no yellow shirts, After a few days of this same rigmarole, when no one else on TV news was reporting these glowing wins, he realized they were lying. He began to wonder why? And not too long after he parted company with Scientology.

Mimsey

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Because they are true believers. Thankfully, some people blow off each time they do some really stupid shit like this. Example - I believed the crap that they were saying about Lilly paying $50 / day for protesters. Then I began to think - where do they find such loser's that would work for $50 a day? Then I pushed it aside, because I didn't have time to waste on it, I had to try and do 6 solo sessions a day.

That is a big part of the whole scientology bamboozlement - keep them so busy they don't have time to think about it. If they were to give their staff normal weekends off and 2 weeks paid vacations - how log would it be before they had no staff?

I heard a story - after 9-11 they were telling students at the end of course each night some wild wins the VM's were having. This person would go home and watch the TV news - no yellow shirts, After a few days of this same rigmarole, when no one else on TV news was reporting these glowing wins, he realized they were lying. He began to wonder why? And not too long after he parted company with Scientology.

Mimsey

You nailed it Mims. They keep you so busy you don't have time to deal with it. But there does come a day where everyone in Scientology will have to stop and look....and then they leave.

tetloj

[REFLIST][/REFLIST]
How frightened are the SO going to be if they start believing that wog psyches have these kinds of powers?

implant an implant about an implant so that they don't notice the implants you're implanting.....geddit?

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology is terrified of the Internet, because it shines a very bright light on the FRAUD, DECEIT, AND CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR of the "Church."

Scientology is helpless against the tsunami of truth pouring out from the Internet.

It is shrinking much faster than many of us imagined.

All that remains is the meting of Justice to Miscavige and his OSA criminals,

and it will come

sooner than they think.

Free Being Me

Crusader

anon-internet-is-here.jpg

:biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

OH SHIT!

Chimp_Typewriter-732157-01.jpg

I was an OT VIII and Patron last lifetime
and look what happened to me when I ignored
Ron's warnings about looking at the Internet
and pulled in a Gorilla Goal Implant!

From Wiki

Gorilla Goals

A black gorilla was said by Hubbardto have been used by the Hoipolloi to implant the Gorilla Goals.According to Scientology, The Gorilla Goals were a series of implants created by invaders from Helatrobus "between about 319 trillion[SUP][1][/SUP]years ago to about 256 trillion trillion[SUP][17][/SUP] years ago". They were given in an amusement park with a single tunnel, a roller coaster and a Ferris wheel....

The symbol of a Gorilla was always present in the place the goal was given. Sometimes a large gorilla, black, was seen elsewhere than the park. A mechanical or a live gorilla was always seen in the park.

This activity was conducted by the Hoipolloi, a group of operators in
meat body societies. They were typical carnival people. They let out concessions for these implant "Amusement Parks." A pink-striped white shirt with sleeve garters was the uniform of the Hoipolloi. Such a figure often rode on the roller coaster cars. Monkeys were also used on the cars. Elephants sometimes formed part of the equipment.[SUP][18][/SUP]The Hoipolloi used "fantastic motion" as well as "blasts of raw electricity and explosions" to brainwash the thetans into accepting the Gorilla Goals. The goals themselves were a series of simple tasks intended to trick the thetans into limiting their inherent abilities, with the goals including "To End", "To be Dead", "To be Asleep", "To be Solid", "To be Sexual" and so on.