Tory & Roan @ Maiden Voyage II "Load-In"

Roan

Patron with Honors
Last Friday evening, Tory and I decided to stop in and see how Scientology was doing in it's prep for their July 11 Maiden Voyage II Event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I33Lqli7YRM&feature=channel_page

July2010BigBlue005009_0003.jpg

A neighbor on LRH Way posts a sign to Scientology! :lol:

Wisened One

Crusader
God, what a laugh, huh? Geeeez! That last lady was sweet to ya'll tho! :)

And hey...who lives in those houses across the street?

And those POOR EPF'ers!!!!! Don'tcha just wish you coulda grabbed some of 'em out of line and REALLY talked to them?

Roan

Patron with Honors
God, what a laugh, huh? Geeeez! That last lady was sweet to ya'll tho! :)
Yep, I got the impression she was relatively new public... she had some major tatoos on her arms.
Seemed like a nice person, open to the ARC we were offering until she got shut down by the bike riding security guard who rode up to EVERYONE and whispered: "They're SP's" :confused2:

And hey...who lives in those houses across the street?
Different people. Some homeowners, some apartment dwellers, some Scientologists, some wogs. The woman whose signs we were examining... this woman owns that house there... the woman featured in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R4VB1dhaPk

And those POOR EPF'ers!!!!! Don'tcha just wish you coulda grabbed some of 'em out of line and REALLY talked to them?
That's the biggest feeling I had during the weekend... I'd do anything to be able to sit with them and talk about their hopes, their dreams; what are they? ...and then: do those fit with a life as a Scientology staff person?
They're kids... I would want to

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
Thanks Tory and Roan.

I like the sign that Tory stood in front of that said:

The single most significant step toward planetary clearing
since LRH originally wrote DIANETICS in 1950.

ATTEND THE 2nd OT SUMMIT EVENT
The Beginning of a New Wildfire

MAY THE WORLD
NEVER BE THE SAME.

Oh my Gawd, they found a way to start a New Wildfire of planetary clearing. The new public will be flooding in fast. They will urgently need more donations to finish all the Ideal Orgs now! Give till it hurts, and then give some more.

We should remind them about it in 6 months when the downward spiral has not changed. It will be interesting to see who they blame.

FFL

Thanks Tory and Roan.

I like the sign that Tory stood in front of that said:

MAY THE WORLD
NEVER BE THE SAME.

Oh my Gawd, they found a way to start a New Wildfire of planetary clearing. The new public will be flooding in fast. They will urgently need more donations to finish all the Ideal Orgs now! Give till it hurts, and then give some more.

We should remind them about it in 6 months when the downward spiral has not changed. It will be interesting to see who they blame.

FFL

This statement may not mean jack shit, but it still could be true.

Scientology, Dianetics, or anything else Hubbard ever wrote or said has never produced a single "Clear" ... not a single one.

So in Hubbard's cult-ease, it's effectiveness is just a higher degree of "Zeroness" , to the real world it still equals zero.

parrotnutz

Patron
Unbelievable to think these kids won`t be going to school and will be subject to the abuses of the cult...and the government won`t do anything about it! This shouldn`t be happening in this day and age!

ScudMuffin

Silver Meritorious Patron
That was brilliant! I feel sorry for that EPF bloke, I get the the feeling he'll get some stick from his boss' for the reply.

Gus

Patron with Honors
July, 2009:

"The single most significant step toward planetary clearing

MAY THE WORLD
NEVER BE THE SAME. "

June, 2012:
Well, it's three years later, and not one goddamned thing has improved for Scientology. Just more people "staying away in droves," as Fatso put it.

And they are *still* using that line, and the sheep are *still* buying it. This time it's Supah Powahhhh.

Don't they ever get sick of "Planetary Clearing" and "Unprecedented Expansion" and all that shit?

What a crock of shit.

Gus