What's new

Totally out for a couple weeks

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Its euphoric because it is hypnosis. and hypnosis works for some people to feel better. It even makes you feel better if the incidents you contact are not real. I too chased that euphoric feeling. If you want hypno therapy there are cheaper ways to get it.
There are brain entrainment machines, and even youtube clips that will space you out. However, part of the Scn high was the idea that you're becoming a superbeing, and the machines can't do that.

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
I appreciate all of you for responding!

I have two financial "connections" with the Org that I haven't seen discussed in the many posts and Youtube videos I've watched over the past couple weeks. I don't want to go public with it until I get the situation figured out, but I'd like to get some advice. Is there anyone familiar with the financial side of Scientology who would be willing to PM me? If you're willing, I'd be eternally grateful for the help. For obvious reasons, I only want to communicate with someone who's obviously not a mole (e.g. long post history, making crude comments about the midget, and etc...). I believe there's a chance for criminal charges to be brought against some staff at the state (and potentially federal) level.
Steven - The sad truth about Scientology is that you trusted and Scientology betrayed your trust.

The entire thing is a fraudulent scam.

They very cleverly had you sign legal contracts where you unknowingly gave up your rights to your money.

The staff will say anything to get the stat - they will lie and deceive you.

This is where you have them.

When I was the E/O - the Org was very paranoid about anyone asking for a refund to use the words "fraud, deceit and manipulation".
Here is some advice for those who have money on account for the Bridge:
If you want your money back - send a letter - hand deliver it, send it regular mail and certified.

State you felt manipulated and deceived and that there is no state of clear or OT as described by Hubbard at the time you put money on account for your Bridge. That the Church kept vital information from you regarding the founder, the leader and the Organization.

The leader is sitting on billions of dollars and is not transparent with the money. You feel defrauded. YOU HAVE BEEN!

Copy your mayor, senator, governor, chief of police, Leah Remini and Mike Rinder and anyone else who will expose how they handle the refund.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Thanks! This place is a lifesaver.

I talked to my Reg the other day because I have unfinished business with some Scientologists, and despite everything I know about Scientology after having watched every video I can find on YouTube and reading all the anti blogs, there was a small part of me that wanted to go back. I know that auditing just puts me in a euphoric trance state and doesn’t necessarily contribute to my spiritual well-being, but it was kind of like a drug for me. I flew up the Bridge because I was a Scn fiend, chasing that high. And if it were possible to be a casual, low-dollar Scientologist, I’d be tempted to dabble for fun. But we all know that’s impossible. So it’s with a slight twinge of loss that I walk away.

Still, I can say with confidence, f$@& Scientology and its midget helmsman.
One of the people that I recruited into Scientology (actually, the ONLY person I recruited into Scientology) commented to me, when he was getting disillusioned with Scn, that he no longer had anything that interested him in life. Prior to him getting into Scientology, he had been a dynamic guy, with loads of plans and ambitions and projects on the go. He realised that all of those interests had been supplanted by Scn. Nothing else seemed interesting after getting into Scn. After all, how could anything compete with something as important as going up the Bridge.

I felt a similar way, actually. Nothing was as important to me as Scn, really, even though I wasn't impressed with the REALITY of how orgs were run. Even now, after being out of the church for decades, I can still put myself back in those shoes, thought-experiment wise. Nothing can be as important as those goals that we had, when we thought the church was delivering what it offered and promised us. That's what's insidious about it. You never quite get over the loss accompanying the realisation that the church lied to you, if you actually believed it at one point.

I have also missed being onlines at various points. But it's not the ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED Scientology that I miss. It's the Scientology that I was promised.

Steven

My name is Chris, and I was a Scientologist
I’ve been away for a couple months now, and it’s funny reading my original post here! I was concerned they’d figure out my identity. They most certainly know who I am and I’ve likely been declared by now. I was a parishioner at the Cincinnati Class V Org and ended up eloping with the Field Control Secretary. (That should make it clear for them!)

I’ve made it a personal policy to respond to every single piece of mail I receive from Scientology Orgs. I send a handwritten letter. When I receive 5 pieces of mail in a day, I may shake my head and resist a little, but I always reply. This is why I’ve likely been declared.

My typical respond talks about how Scientology is like a hamster wheel. You feel like you’re making forward progress, everyone is telling you you’re making forward progress, but nothing is actually happening. The beautiful thing is that all you have to do is step off the wheel! There’s an amazing world outside, and real freedom lies there, even if it’s difficult to attain. I then offer to help whomever is reading my letter leave the Sea Org or staff.

It’s been extremely therapeutic writing to them. The mail has died down, but a couple days ago I got another piece and had it. I said some of my typical stuff, but this time I noted that one of these days, someone in doubt about Scientology is going to get one of my letters, and I recommended that they declare me and stop sending me mail. I laughed out loud as I put it in the mail.

Thanks everyone for your support!

One of these days I have to get on here and write about the last visit I had to my home. A Sea Org member from Columbus Org and a Class VI (?) auditor from one of the AOs showed up at my door. I didn’t answer, but got into a texting conversation with them. It was quite hilarious. The auditor was trying to throw her weight around, mentioning more than once her Class, like it’d convince me to open the door.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
He realised that all of those interests had been supplanted by Scn. Nothing else seemed interesting after getting into Scn. After all, how could anything compete with something as important as going up the Bridge.

I felt a similar way, actually. Nothing was as important to me as Scn, really, even though I wasn't impressed with the REALITY of how orgs were run. Even now, after being out of the church for decades, I can still put myself back in those shoes, thought-experiment wise. Nothing can be as important as those goals that we had, when we thought the church was delivering what it offered and promised us. That's what's insidious about it. You never quite get over the loss accompanying the realisation that the church lied to you, if you actually believed it at one point.

I have also missed being onlines at various points. But it's not the ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED Scientology that I miss. It's the Scientology that I was promised.
The point where it gets really bad, is when the Bridge becomes more important than your kids. Some horror stories are recounted on this site.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
One of the people that I recruited into Scientology (actually, the ONLY person I recruited into Scientology) commented to me, when he was getting disillusioned with Scn, that he no longer had anything that interested him in life. Prior to him getting into Scientology, he had been a dynamic guy, with loads of plans and ambitions and projects on the go. He realised that all of those interests had been supplanted by Scn. Nothing else seemed interesting after getting into Scn. After all, how could anything compete with something as important as going up the Bridge.

They go so far as conditioning you to de-emphasize all of you non Scientologist friendships as trivial due to the fact that they're mere wogs and have nothing of value to offer you other than dev-t to what's really important, the bridge, Scientology and Scientologists. The world itself only has value in terms of what it will be once the planet is cleared but until them it has little value. Your outside interests fizzle, like you said, and you no longer have a meaningful life except for when you are actively on lines.
What a dismal waste of one's life.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of these days I have to get on here and write about the last visit I had to my home. A Sea Org member from Columbus Org and a Class VI (?) auditor from one of the AOs showed up at my door. I didn’t answer, but got into a texting conversation with them. It was quite hilarious. The auditor was trying to throw her weight around, mentioning more than once her Class, like it’d convince me to open the door.
Oh, that's hysterical!

So they sent a recovery team and instead of talking through the door, you're making them text!

"We know you're in there".

LOL!! LOL!

Last edited:

No One

a girl is no one
If you want your money back - send a letter - hand deliver it, send it regular mail and certified.
Just an FYI: Sea Org Orgs Front Desks/Receptionists, etc. and general staff are instructed to NEVER accept a subpoena or any certified mail, ever.

If a process server throws a document at you, you weren't supposed to even touch it, and just walk away.

At least that was how it was at INT at the Hemet compound. I remember reading this in some orientation or other 'hat pack'.

Not sure if there is a similar policy at the local organization level, however.

Welcome and Good Luck to Steven!

-No One

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Chris!

I hope someone has PMd you about finance. If not, pm me and I'll try to help. Just kind of busy this next week.
Meanwhile, I do think this will be a soft, fluffy, bouncy landing for your falling from the good graces of the cult. It doesn't get any better. It helped me greatly at the start... way up to the point where I got a life and got really busy in it so I'm not on here too much anymore. I went from terrified to terrific. No regrets, not one single one, about being out of the cult. I miss a few people now and then is all.

Definitely, document with dates whatever information you have. Include names, times, people involved, all specifics, etc. I smell credit card fraud, extortion, calling to raise a customer's borrowing limit, and all the familiar stench I'm now reminded of.

Every time you get a call from them, save the number with the name "CULT." Next time they call you'll know not to answer. Rinse. Repeat. They'll keep trying. It's what they feel they HAVE to do. They MUST save you. I spent the first months answering the phone and making excuses til I realized nothing would happen if didn't. (See: The Truman Show) If they come to your house, roll your phone camera and record them while telling them to get off your property or you will call the police.

Go live your life. You only lost a year. Treat it like a bad marriage. Get a quick divorce and move on. And date nicer organizations. :)

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
heroin ... uh, I meant Scientology ... is like that :)

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I’ve been away for a couple months now, and it’s funny reading my original post here! I was concerned they’d figure out my identity. They most certainly know who I am and I’ve likely been declared by now. I was a parishioner at the Cincinnati Class V Org and ended up eloping with the Field Control Secretary. (That should make it clear for them!)

I’ve made it a personal policy to respond to every single piece of mail I receive from Scientology Orgs. I send a handwritten letter. When I receive 5 pieces of mail in a day, I may shake my head and resist a little, but I always reply. This is why I’ve likely been declared.

My typical respond talks about how Scientology is like a hamster wheel. You feel like you’re making forward progress, everyone is telling you you’re making forward progress, but nothing is actually happening. The beautiful thing is that all you have to do is step off the wheel! There’s an amazing world outside, and real freedom lies there, even if it’s difficult to attain. I then offer to help whomever is reading my letter leave the Sea Org or staff.

It’s been extremely therapeutic writing to them. The mail has died down, but a couple days ago I got another piece and had it. I said some of my typical stuff, but this time I noted that one of these days, someone in doubt about Scientology is going to get one of my letters, and I recommended that they declare me and stop sending me mail. I laughed out loud as I put it in the mail.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Congratulations on saving the life of one of the staff members via the elopement!

I'm praying that she/he didn't end up disconnected from family members - and if not, dude (!) you're a hero in their eyes and I wish you a wonderful life together.

Get a wog job. Save your money. Get mental and physical health care and keep yourself and your spouse safe. Get a bad-assed dog as necessary (see avatar).

Again, congratulations!

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
P.S. NEVER GO INTO THE ORG AGAIN. NEVER LET ANYONE FROM THE ORG INTO YOUR HOME. KICK THEM OFF YOUR PROPERTY AND CALL THE POLICE EACH TIME THEY SHOW UP. DON'T ANSWER THEIR CALLS. MAKE AGREEMENT WITH YOUR WONDERFUL SPOUSE TO DO THE SAME AND HELP HIM/HER TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE. THEY'RE VERY SNEAKY - AND THEY'LL TRY THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER ON YOU GUYS.

Steven

Congratulations on saving the life of one of the staff members via the elopement!

I'm praying that she/he didn't end up disconnected from family members - and if not, dude (!) you're a hero in their eyes and I wish you a wonderful life together.

Get a wog job. Save your money. Get mental and physical health care and keep yourself and your spouse safe. Get a bad-assed dog as necessary (see avatar).

Again, congratulations!

I definitely didn’t save my wife! She joined the Sea Org and disappeared not long after we were married. I’ll finally be divorced from her next month. I had to proceed without her.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Just an FYI: Sea Org Orgs Front Desks/Receptionists, etc. and general staff are instructed to NEVER accept a subpoena or any certified mail, ever.

If a process server throws a document at you, you weren't supposed to even touch it, and just walk away.

At least that was how it was at INT at the Hemet compound. I remember reading this in some orientation or other 'hat pack'.

Not sure if there is a similar policy at the local organization level, however.

Welcome and Good Luck to Steven!

-No One
When I worked at Boston Org during the 1980's that was the policy and I imagine it still is to this day.

Staff are not allowed to accept subpoenas, certified, or registered mail.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I definitely didn’t save my wife! She joined the Sea Org and disappeared not long after we were married. I’ll finally be divorced from her next month. I had to proceed without her.
So she just decided to join the Sea Org, and disconnected from you when you didn't want to join too? Even though you were still a Scn in good standing at the time?

Steven

So she just decided to join the Sea Org, and disconnected from you when you didn't want to join too? Even though you were still a Scn in good standing at the time?

The relationship fell apart about a month after we got married. I suspect she was recruited and changed her mind about the marriage since I’m not Sea Org qualified (TONS of LSD). Her 15 year old son joined simultaneously.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
The relationship fell apart about a month after we got married. I suspect she was recruited and changed her mind about the marriage since I’m not Sea Org qualified (TONS of LSD). Her 15 year old son joined simultaneously.
More like "was caused to change her mind". If a SO recruiter had a situation where one spouse was qualified, and the other was not, he had a BIG incentive to break up the marriage, by whatever means necessary.

Steven

More like "was caused to change her mind". If a SO recruiter had a situation where one spouse was qualified, and the other was not, he had a BIG incentive to break up the marriage, by whatever means necessary.
I hope this isn’t too harsh, but having seen her operate, she the only human being I know that I’d recommend for the Sea Org. She’ll fit it perfectly and rise up the ranks quickly. It’s probably the ideal life for her. Regardless, I’m still going to offer to help her if she ever decides to leave.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Your story is a little similar to mine in some ways. We joined the Sea Org not very long after my wife and I got married. Of course, the first thing they did was split us up, and shortly after that I found myself on the RPF. Where it didn't work out for them was as soon as I 'graduated' from the RPF (there was no way I was going to be a loser and just quit) the pair of us packed our bags and drove out of the gates of Saint Hill and never went back.

I don't know when the SO/LSD thing started but it was well-known that I had dropped lots of acid, but nobody ever said a word to me about it.

Last edited:

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer
Can you give us an update on who is on staff still in Cincinnati working on staff? Who are the public?

How many members are there?

My friends Dad went there for services about a decade ago.
I heard some horror stories about how vicious the Cincinnati Staff were.

Also - it was pretty small number of public attending. The same ole timers who will go down with the ship.

What was it like working for the ED and her Tu Dee? I heard stories about them too.

Please do tell all. We love the truth.