What's new

-Travoltas-Scientology-centre-vandalised

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
So you are in fact a group with rules & leaders?

Yes. Tommy Davis is our leader and instructions are issued via subliminal television images each month from Anon HQ located in a bunker deep beneath BigPharma. But, shhhh . . . its a sekrit.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Yes. Tommy Davis is our leader and instructions are issued via subliminal television images each month from Anon HQ located in a bunker deep beneath BigPharma. But, shhhh . . . its a sekrit.

Gee, I was hoping you would help me understand. Instead you just mock me.

Don't you see how difficult it is to understand when we are told seemingly conflicting things.

We are told "When one falls, one hundred will take his place", yet we are not told where the extra hundred will come from. But you are telling us that this extra 100 will have to conform to certain rules to be anonymous, or they aren't anonymous. So what are they then?

If some guys whom you'd never heard of suddenly did something great and attributed it to "anon" they'd be one of you. You'd clap & cheer and claim the victory. But if they do something bad, they are one of "them" (the anonymous that aren't "our" anonymous) not one of you.

WTF????

Don't you see how difficult it is to understand when we are told seemingly conflicting things.

We are told "When one falls, one hundred will take his place", yet we are not told where the extra hundred will come from. But you are telling us that this extra 100 will have to conform to certain rules to be anonymous, or they aren't anonymous. So what are they then?

If some guys whom you'd never heard of suddenly did something great and attributed it to "anon" they'd be one of you. You'd clap & cheer and claim the victory. But if they do something bad, they are one of "them" (the anonymous that aren't "our" anonymous) not one of you.

WTF????

Not much point in applying logic with this one, Em. :no:

Mark A. Baker

Sorry for reposting on this issue, I didn't see this thread first. This is definitely not Anonymous style. Those of you who know any know exactly why I say this.

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
Likely an OSA stunt to take the attention off of 1st degree murder and child molestation cover up issues within the Church of Scientology but we don't know for sure.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I hope JT wakes up one day and realizes he is promoting a criminal cult.

I've no doubt that he already knows but he's trapped (just as we once were) and is being heavily pressured to show his support and with all the money he has available this was a 'good' way to do it (and may get the cofs and his wife off his back for a little while).

I feel for him.

:unsure:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Likely an OSA stunt to take the attention off of 1st degree murder and child molestation cover up issues within the Church of Scientology but we don't know for sure.

This is hilarious, namaste, and I'm NOT mocking you!

Think of it...it's classic Scientology - let's spray paint or soap our windows with the words "anon" to divert attention from 1st DEGREE MURDER and CHILD MOLESTATION!!!

Orders of magnitude, anyone?

freethinker

Sponsor
I wish JT would stop trying to make Scientology work and look at how he could truly make an impact.
I've no doubt that he already knows but he's trapped (just as we once were) and is being heavily pressured to show his support and with all the money he has available this was a 'good' way to do it (and may get the cofs and his wife off his back for a little while).

I feel for him.

:unsure:

freethinker

Sponsor
Play nice and answer her question. If not publicly then privately.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

WTF????

There are as many perspectives of Anonymous as there Anonymous, and more. My own perspective of Anonymous is that it is ruled on-line by the "hive mind", DOX and lulz. In meatworld, the on-line conversation manifests as lawful, peaceful protests. Those members of Anonymous who wish to operate outside that boundary do so in the full knowledge that they are acting on their own behalf and are personally responsible for the consequences of their actions.

In the wider arena of anti-COS actions, it has to be remembered that Anonymous is playing with a devious and malicious foe. A large part of its tactics will be to capture public sympathy by painting itself as "but a humble and loving religion under attack by a terrorist group of on-line hackers, peadophiles, and vandals". There's also an increasing nastiness about the way CoS is attempting to deal with Anonymous. Street protests are devolving into spooky night-time argy-bargy with kids around, for example. Its almost as if Scientologists are looking to create situations where bad things can happen. Its srs bizness. Anonymous, IMHO, must be a squeaky clean and as peaceful in its actions as possible to win the PR / Media squabble. Scientology is actually losing this one really badly at the moment, especially in Australia. On top of this are the two brand-new, fantastic books on Scientology, Israel has got the local lawyer in custody for attempting to blow up the org, and Jan Eastgate "International President" is in court today for allegedly perverting the course of justice. The cult must be desperate for some "theta press" and "painting" themselves a victim is SoP.

If there is a rule in Anonymous that I comply with, its that I do not break the law while protesting the abuses of the cult. But that's my rule. I obey it for two reasons: because to do otherwise is going to impede the wider aim of bringing justice into the CoS, and, it kills the lulz.

So, back to where we started: the OP story about a graffiti attack on John's shiny new Org isn't really Anon's style. Seriously, given the current climate, which group is going to do a spray-can night-raid and write their own name? If it were actually Anons acting as individuals, the message would have been far more lulzy.

But, hey, that's my opinion. Ask another Anon and you'll get another opinion.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
I am amazed that so many organizations are investigating "us".... I thought all those organizations & countries were investigating the Sciobots - they must be very busy doing all that investigating.

I am sorry that any property was harmed - no matter who did what to who it was wrong.

I have also lost a child & I know that JT does have a huge hole in his heart. He must feel that Scio has been there for him & his family. I am sure they have been. But they have not been there for others & JT does not live in the "real" Sciobot world. He is treated as a special butterfly.

Scio does love being the "victim"..... maybe they can have a process run to handle that.

freethinker

Sponsor
This is SOP OSA. There is a manual online called Scientology's Secret Service where Ron says you paint the enemy black and at the same time paint yourself white.

That is what this is all about, I think they did the destruction themselves and are pointing the finger at anonymous.

It's bullshit but it already has you scratching your head, so on the unwary it works.

Do your research and you will know what is going on.

I am amazed that so many organizations are investigating "us".... I thought all those organizations & countries were investigating the Sciobots - they must be very busy doing all that investigating.

I am sorry that any property was harmed - no matter who did what to who it was wrong.

I have also lost a child & I know that JT does have a huge hole in his heart. He must feel that Scio has been there for him & his family. I am sure they have been. But they have not been there for others & JT does not live in the "real" Sciobot world. He is treated as a special butterfly.

Scio does love being the "victim"..... maybe they can have a process run to handle that.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
There are as many perspectives of Anonymous as there Anonymous, and more. My own perspective of Anonymous is that it is ruled on-line by the "hive mind", DOX and lulz. In meatworld, the on-line conversation manifests as lawful, peaceful protests. Those members of Anonymous who wish to operate outside that boundary do so in the full knowledge that they are acting on their own behalf and are personally responsible for the consequences of their actions.

In the wider arena of anti-COS actions, it has to be remembered that Anonymous is playing with a devious and malicious foe. A large part of its tactics will be to capture public sympathy by painting itself as "but a humble and loving religion under attack by a terrorist group of on-line hackers, peadophiles, and vandals". There's also an increasing nastiness about the way CoS is attempting to deal with Anonymous. Street protests are devolving into spooky night-time argy-bargy with kids around, for example. Its almost as if Scientologists are looking to create situations where bad things can happen. Its srs bizness. Anonymous, IMHO, must be a squeaky clean and as peaceful in its actions as possible to win the PR / Media squabble. Scientology is actually losing this one really badly at the moment, especially in Australia. On top of this are the two brand-new, fantastic books on Scientology, Israel has got the local lawyer in custody for attempting to blow up the org, and Jan Eastgate "International President" is in court today for allegedly perverting the course of justice. The cult must be desperate for some "theta press" and "painting" themselves a victim is SoP.

If there is a rule in Anonymous that I comply with, its that I do not break the law while protesting the abuses of the cult. But that's my rule. I obey it for two reasons: because to do otherwise is going to impede the wider aim of bringing justice into the CoS, and, it kills the lulz.

So, back to where we started: the OP story about a graffiti attack on John's shiny new Org isn't really Anon's style. Seriously, given the current climate, which group is going to do a spray-can night-raid and write their own name? If it were actually Anons acting as individuals, the message would have been far more lulzy.

But, hey, that's my opinion. Ask another Anon and you'll get another opinion.

Thanks for the answer, and I hope you realise I'm playing devil's advocate here.

As I said previously, I don't believe any of the Anons that have protested in Florida would be responsible for this vandalism. It's not their style & I DO recognise that.

However......

If Anon are going to continue to play the big bad internet meanies, they have to take the good with the bad. If they continue with the "never forgive, never forget - expect us" mantras and keep on telling the world that "anyone & everyone" is anonymous as long as you have a "keyboard, a proxy and a mask", they will have to accept that "anyone and everyone" can & will act in the name of anonymous.

freethinker

Sponsor
Well spoken and I' not looking for Brownie points.It's an american expression.
Thanks for the answer, and I hope you realise I'm playing devil's advocate here.

As I said previously, I don't believe any of the Anons that have protested in Florida would be responsible for this vandalism. It's not their style & I DO recognise that.

However......

If Anon are going to continue to play the big bad internet meanies, they have to take the good with the bad. If they continue with the "never forgive, never forget - expect us" mantras and keep on telling the world that "anyone & everyone" is anonymous as long as you have a "keyboard, a proxy and a mask", they will have to accept that "anyone and everyone" can & will act in the name of anonymous.

lie2meiluvit

Patron with Honors
Being from the area...I don't think this was anon...We have maybe 3 local members and I know they wouldn't do this. To me, it reeks of OSA and IMO I think they want to justify putting cameras up on the street utility poles which is government property and are using the victim card. I don't know the legal on this but I will be watching this closely.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Harh! - That's OSA.. And that 'news article' is so biased that we can assume that the writer is a Scilon.. Or his boss is..

Oh man! - And John Travolta was CRYING! - For crying out loud! - Next we'll have an article with moving video footage of John bawling buckets at the sight of this infamous vandalism! - It'll be an epic performance!

For the record: Ex-Scientologists and Anonymous suspects that Scientology did that themselves.. They do have a Spooks Department just for that kind of black operations.. And it ain't the frist time they try to pull our leg either!

:yes:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Who would do such a thing?

. Maybe Tom will build his own mission in Beautiful Telluride, Colorado to make Davy happy ...and maybe NOT!

url
__
images
__
images

Last edited:

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
<snip> To me, it reeks of OSA and IMO I think they want to justify putting cameras up on the street utility poles which is government property and are using the victim card. I don't know the legal on this but I will be watching this closely.

The same in Duesseldorf... They explained new observing cameras (fixed outside the Org) with the "flowerpot attack". (explained in previous post)

But they don't film "public" or prostesters, :eyeroll: they observe the flowerpots. :omg:

Ulduz

Patron with Honors
The renegade thetans did this. They are the thetans of Xenu ministers. Do not underestimate their powers -- they do not have implants. They targeted Travolta because he was a Loyal Officer. There is a thetan war in progress.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope JT wakes up one day and realizes he is promoting a criminal cult.

Has anyone read, yet, the new book out, by Janet Reitman, "Inside Scno"? It is excellent, and has chapters on celebs, and how they are manipulated, to never see anything other than the 'movie' that co$ wants them to see.

This book is a must read - for everyone, exes, critics, scnos (if they dare) and general public. WOW ! :omg: