What's new

Tribal Ninnies: A Taxonomy

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
A Tribal Ninnie is a person who has adopted a particular tribal narrative, and are presently letting it do all their thinking for them. They have almost no original thought of their own outside the tribal narrative they have been given to think, except, perhaps, unique defenses for the narrative to hold it in place in side their pointy little heads.

They are terrified to question, or criticize, anything they've been given to think. Like baby birds, they simply swallow it whole.

A tribal ninnie works in service to their tribal leaders, fanning out and attacking the tribal enemies who their leaders have identified for them. Tribal ninnies fan out and attack people who do not conform to the narrative, or, who question it.

Or, God forbid, criticize it.

Sub-species of the Tribal Ninnie:

The Rinder Ninnie: This is a sub-species of tribal ninnie which is blindly loyal, unquestioning to, and irrationally defends Mike Rinder. This sub-species is usually willfully ignorant of Mike Rinder's past as CO OSA for 22 years because Tony Ortega has never written about it or acknowledged it, so therefore it can't be true. There are some Rinder Ninnies who DO know Mike's past as CO OSA, and the amount of lying he did for decades, but they have flipped and believe everything he says now. They attack anyone who is skeptical of what he says, or who questions or criticizes him.

The Remini Ninnie: This is a sub-species of tribal ninnie which is blindly loyal to, never questions, and irrationally defends Leah Remini. This is by far the largest sub-species of tribal ninnie extant in the Scientology ecosystem. In the main, all that they know of Scientology is what has appeared on Lea Remini's show, and they are convinced that's all they need to know.

Groupings:

THE NINNIEHOOD, is the lower-level unthinking, unquestioning tribe to which the tribal ninnie belongs. Often, if they see Leah Remini go after an old friend such as Stacy Francis, the ninniehood responds, whether the attacks they wage on Stacy Francis which Leah set in motion have anything to do with "exposing Scientology abuses" or not. Leah points, and the ninniehood launches.

Tribal Ninnies also exist inside the Church of Scientology. Their taxonomy is presently under study from a grant from Alanzo's Critic's Institute. First spotted in the wild a few years ago, studies are ongoing.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
In order to have tribal ninnies you have to have a tribe. It's necessary.

I think Alanzo is trying to find one.
The Tribal ninnie is a made up word. I tried to google it and the only site that actually uses the term? Alanzos webpage.

freethinker

Sponsor
The Tribal ninnie is a made up word. I tried to google it and the only site that actually uses the term? Alanzos webpage.
Well Hubbard proved you need to make a new language so no one knows what you are talking about. Then they make a dictionary of the terms but people don't quite get it so, courses.

He keeps putting links to his courses so people will sign up and lean WTF he is talking about but for some reason internet procrastination has set in and I decided to look later.

I never get around to it. If it wasn't for you I would have thought Tribal Ninniism was the new Religion De Jour that was sweeping the world by storm giving fabulous revelations to our sordid past.

Instead I found an ad hominem thread.

freethinker

Sponsor
In case you haven't figured it out, we are supposed to put down about ten post so Alanzo can decide where to go with this. This is number 9.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Well Hubbard proved you need to make a new language so no one knows what you are talking about. Then they make a dictionary of the terms but people don't quite get it so, courses.
^THIS. Thanks for putting it into a language I could not. Inventing new terms is the proper way to control information and define your own narrative I suppose. Meh.
Instead I found an ad hominem thread.
Sorry for partaking in the parody.

Free Being Me

Crusader
A Tribal Ninnie is a person who has adopted a particular tribal narrative, and are presently letting it do all their thinking for them. They have almost no original thought of their own outside the tribal narrative they have been given to think, except, perhaps, unique defenses for the narrative to hold it in place in side their pointy little heads.

They are terrified to question, or criticize, anything they've been given to think. Like baby birds, they simply swallow it whole.

A tribal ninnie works in service to their tribal leaders, fanning out and attacking the tribal enemies who their leaders have identified for them. Tribal ninnies fan out and attack people who do not conform to the narrative, or, who question it.

Or, God forbid, criticize it.

Sub-species of the Tribal Ninnie:

The Rinder Ninnie: This is a sub-species of tribal ninnie which is blindly loyal, unquestioning to, and irrationally defends Mike Rinder. This sub-species is usually willfully ignorant of Mike Rinder's past as CO OSA for 22 years because Tony Ortega has never written about it or acknowledged it, so therefore it can't be true. There are some Rinder Ninnies who DO know Mike's past as CO OSA, and the amount of lying he did for decades, but they have flipped and believe everything he says now.

The Remini Ninnie: This is a sub-species of tribal ninnie which is blindly loyal to, never questions, and irrationally defends Leah Remini. This is by far the largest sub-species of tribal ninnie extant in the Scientology ecosystem. In the main, all that they know of Scientology is what has appeared on Lea Remini's show, and they are convinced that's all they need to know.

Groupings:

THE NINNIEHOOD, is the lower-level unthinking, unquestioning tribe to which the tribal ninnie belongs. Often, if you see Leah Remini go after an old friend such as Stacy Francis, the ninniehood responds, whether the attacks they wage on Stacy Francis which Leah set in motion have anything to do with "exposing Scientology abuses" or not. Leah points, and the ninniehood responds.

Tribal Ninnies also exist inside the Church of Scientology. Their taxonomy is presently under study from a grant from Alanzo's Critic's Institute. First spotted in the wild a few years ago, studies are ongoing.
I don't see the point of your threads and posts since they are all pathologizing smears and slurs about Ex's and critics and whistle-blowers. If I was interested in reading about how evil and corrupt and wrong we all are I'd go to an OSA $cio-cult site which I have no desire to do.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
I take that to mean there is a possibility that there are dopes, foolish people or nitwits existing and operating on this board, and perhaps I am one. And again, attacks on others that are doing something to stop the cult.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
I take that to mean there is a possibility that there are dopes, foolish people or nitwits existing and operating on this board, and perhaps I am one. And again, attacks on others that are doing something to stop the cult.
Actually, my question is WHY ALL THE INVECTIVE?

Edit: Actually, never mind. Really. Cheesecake anyone?

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Name calling is what you do when people are not in alignment with YOUR unspoken tribal assumptions, and you haven't figured out yet how to convert them to your tribe's viewpoints

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
<sigh> Another Alanzo lecture/scold:
This is how you think.
It's wrong*
This is how you should think.

:duh: Same crap different day.

*Translation: If you don't agree with me, you're stupid.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
<sigh> Another Alanzo lecture/scold:
This is how you think.
It's wrong*
This is how you should think.

:duh: Same crap different day.

*Translation: If you don't agree with me, you're stupid.
I think it's funny that you can not understand my point that when you criticize me for criticizing others, then you are doing to me exactly what you criticize me for.

Therefore it is blindly hypocritical of you to criticize me for criticizing others. Because criticizing others is exactly what you are doing when you are criticizing me.

It's hilarious.

In order for you to not be hypocritical, Bill, you should just put me on ignore.

Or keep criticizing me for other things, rather than criticizing me for criticizing others.

There's the solution to your hypocrisy.

You're welcome.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I don't see the point of your threads and posts since they are all pathologizing smears and slurs about Ex's and critics and whistle-blowers. If I was interested in reading about how evil and corrupt and wrong we all are I'd go to an OSA $cio-cult site which I have no desire to do.
Why would you be so insulted by this behavior when you engage in this same behavior - only against Scientologists?

More hypocritical hilarity!

Free Being Me

Crusader
Why would you be so insulted by this behavior when you engage in this same behavior - only against Scientologists?

More hypocritical hilarity!
What are you going to do when people here stop responding to your proselytizing pejorative taunts and shallow rejoinders? Go back to your blog hopefully where you can engage in all the confused guru blather dead agent malarkey you think is "fixing" people for their own good.

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bullbaiting and sec checking, can dish it out, but can't take it.

Exes should get therapy, I think, to get over the PTSD, escape scilon speak/behavior, and move on with a life.

It's pretty dang good, a real life.

And exes who do 'escape' it, know what this kind of crap is all about.
They cannot be so easily manipulated by the lrh/scilon bullshit sociopathic attacks, deflections, misdirections and evasions.

They can pin an ass to the wall. And with hilarity, it seems. :lol:

Last edited: