What's new

Tribal Ninnies: A Taxonomy

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think it's funny that you can not understand my point that when you criticize me for criticizing others, then you are doing to me exactly what you criticize me for.

Therefore it is blindly hypocritical of you to criticize me for criticizing others. Because criticizing others is exactly what you are doing when you are criticizing me.

It's hilarious.

In order for you to not be hypocritical, Bill, you should just put me on ignore.

Or keep criticizing me for other things, rather than criticizing me for criticizing others.

There's the solution to your hypocrisy.

You're welcome.
Wow! I really wonder what it's like in your head. I am not and never have criticized you. Nope.

I have criticized some of your postings. Do you understand the difference?

I have never criticized you for criticizing anyone else. Never. If you criticize someONE, that's your prerogative. Have fun.

But, in the posts I object to, you DON'T. You make very general attacks on "people", on "ESMB", on "tribal ninnies". Never anything specific. Never anyone specific. GENERALITIES, vague innuendos -- attempts to insult every single person on ESMB without naming any names. Yeah, that's repugnant.

If you don't like my comments, why not specify the specific person or persons you are attacking? Who, specifically, are you calling a "tribal ninny"? Who, specifically, are you naming as "anti-Scientology"? Who, specifically, are you calling "anti-cult"? Who, specifically, is doing "skeptic" wrong?

And why? Specifically, which comment made you decide they deserved your attack?

Or, keep pretending you can read minds and are compelled to lecture to everyone on the RIGHT way to think.

freethinker

Sponsor
I think it's funny that you can not understand my point that when you criticize me for criticizing others, then you are doing to me exactly what you criticize me for.

Therefore it is blindly hypocritical of you to criticize me for criticizing others. Because criticizing others is exactly what you are doing when you are criticizing me.

It's hilarious.

In order for you to not be hypocritical, Bill, you should just put me on ignore.

Or keep criticizing me for other things, rather than criticizing me for criticizing others.

You're welcome.
The point is you criticize people who are not here to others and not to the people you are criticizing.

Bill is criticizing you, directly to you, big difference.

Another point is you criticize Mike continuously because you haven't talked to him personally about it.

You are trying to get someone else to do it by heavily criticizing Mike. This was part of Hubbards Third Party Law where you are the instigator in the background sowing seeds of discord to get Mike without personal involvement. I consider that low.

You also want others to gather the evidence you need to make your criticisms stick and to gain allies against Mike.

Go talk to him yourself. Ask him yourself and berate him yourself man to man.

That's my point.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
This isn't fooling anyone.
Ooops! Just my wondering what it's like in your head is criticizing? That's what you think about your head? Now I really wonder what it is like! :D

ETA: If I'd said it another way, for instance "Wow! Your thought processes are different from mine!" you would probably agree, and think it was a complement.

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

It's hilarious.

You're welcome.
There is a difference. You are here, actively posting, and it is your posts & behavior that is being criticized.

Mike and Leah are not here, not posting to ESMB. If they were you would likely be moderated for abusing members of the board.

Those that you are labeling in your OP are not here either. I imagine your efforts to criticize them in their own habitat has gotten you banned. If not how about you make your critical posts on Rinder's blog on a daily basis and also on the "Friends of Aftermath" FB group ***. Why not go direct to those that need your wisdom to help them with their afflicted minds.

*** I don't bother to mention the UB because I'm pretty sure you were banned from posting there long ago.

Glenda

Crusader
Actually, my question is WHY ALL THE INVECTIVE?

Edit: Actually, never mind. Really. Cheesecake anyone?
Yes please.

I am close to converting this thread into a music thread. Some things don't change. I seem to remember I used to do that on ESMB for reasons that I never understood. It is possibly based in my love of music. Might be that. Could be something else. I don't give a rats clacker either way.

How was everyone's day? I hope it was a really good one.

I had an awesome day working in a country garden. The wind was fierce. Some of the gusts were up around gale-force. I nearly got blown over. It was fun. The garden looked quite spectacular when we had finished. Oh, and the farmer had his working dogs out doing really cool sheep-dog stuff with some sheep. I love working dogs. They are so clever. I tried to get some photos but wasn't quick enough. I have this annoying habit of putting my phone "somewhere safe" and then wander around, annoying the people I work with, looking for it. Hopeless if I want to grab a photo of something that is fast-changing.

Anyway I will refrain from posting a music vid. You are welcome. :)

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Yes please.

I am close to converting this thread into a music thread. Some things don't change. I seem to remember I used to do that on ESMB for reasons that I never understood. It is possibly based in my love of music. Might be that. Could be something else. I don't give a rats clacker either way.

I had an awesome day working in a country garden. The wind was fierce. Some of the gusts were up around gale-force. I nearly got blown over. It was fun. The garden looked quite spectacular when we had finished. Oh, and the farmer had his working dogs out doing really cool sheep-dog stuff with some sheep. I love working dogs. They are so clever. I tried to get some photos but wasn't quick enough. I have this annoying habit of putting my phone "somewhere safe" and then wander around, annoying the people I work with, looking for it. Hopeless if I want to grab a photo of something that is fast-changing.

Screw you Glenda! This thread NEEDS a music video!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Yes please.

Sigh ... you've got to say it right Glenda! It's a fat rats clacker.

LOL (I read your new siggy line earlier).

For you (and for all of us that love it).

;)

Edit: Did I dream your new siggy line ... it's gone now?

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tribal Ninnies: A Taxonomy

Woefully incomplete taxonomy you have their in your OP Alanzo.

Don't forget the Alanzo-ninnie(a sub-group of anti-anti-cult ninnie) - social justice warrior for the proper treatment of ex-culties, ah, excuse me, ex-minority-religionists

Glenda

Crusader
Sigh ... you've got to say it right Glenda! It's a fat rats clacker.

LOL (I read your new siggy line earlier).

For you (and for all of us that love it).

;)

Edit: Did I dream your new siggy line ... it's gone now?
Awesome. Trust me to stuff up the fat rats clacker thing. lol.

No that teeny weeny writing was part of the post. That was me practicing being self-disciplined because I really wanted to post Rebel Rebel. I haven't a clue how to do siggy lines or upload photos yet.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Alanzo, does this guy work for you?

random clicking to various points in this video are sure to something
Ha! I kinda like that guy. I find the name "bliss-ninnies" to be hilarious. Actually the word ninnie itself makes me laugh. I'm not sure if it's the sound or the spelling, it's just funny.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The Tribal ninnie is a made up word. I tried to google it and the only site that actually uses the term? Alanzos webpage.
The word ninnies is plural for "ninny", and ninny is a real word. It's an insult (I know that that is shocking!)

From Miriam-Webster dictionary definition:
FOOL, SIMPLETON

Synonyms for ninny

berk [British], booby, charlie (also charley) [British], cuckoo, ding-a-ling, ding-dong,dingbat, dipstick, doofus [slang], featherhead, fool, git [British], goose, half-wit,jackass, lunatic, mooncalf, nincompoop, ninnyhammer, nit [chiefly British], nitwit,nut, nutcase, simp, simpleton, turkey, yo-yo

From Vocabulary.com definition:
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/ninny
Definition: Use the word ninny for someone who's incredibly foolish— in other words, a dope or a nitwit.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
The word ninnies is plural for "ninny", and ninny is a real word. It's an insult (I know that that is shocking!)

From Miriam-Webster dictionary definition:
FOOL, SIMPLETON

Synonyms for ninny

berk [British], booby, charlie (also charley) [British], cuckoo, ding-a-ling, ding-dong,dingbat, dipstick, doofus [slang], featherhead, fool, git [British], goose, half-wit,jackass, lunatic, mooncalf, nincompoop, ninnyhammer, nit [chiefly British], nitwit,nut, nutcase, simp, simpleton, turkey, yo-yo

From Vocabulary.com definition:
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/ninny
Definition: Use the word ninny for someone who's incredibly foolish— in other words, a dope or a nitwit.
Yeah I got that too, not sure if ninny is a racial slur even if pickaninny seems to be.

I actually sat for 20 minutes and read on all the other types of ninnies you can run in to out in the wog world. Amazing creatures!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Tribal ninnies ARE a thing.

As are their sub-species.

Don't blame me. I'm just the taxonimist.