ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Trouble registering?

Discussion in 'ESMB Public Announcements' started by Emma, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Emma

Emma Con te partirò Administrator

To anyone who has had trouble registering to post on the board, please accept my apologies. There has been a technical issue I was unaware of that was stopping email confirmations being accepted.

This has now been fixed and I've manually approved those accounts that look to be "real" and not spam.

If you have tried to register and run into this difficulty, please try logging on again and hopefully you will be able to log in successfully.

If that fails, please try registering again and it should work this time.

2. Joanne M Gillis

Joanne M Gillis New Member

Emma -you must be doing something right – I am (a 65-year-old Houston public school teacher) trying to get hip and cool by joining a blog- and miraculously it worked!! FYI-Also I believe that what ex-members of Scientology experience, has similarities to what domestic violence survivors experience. Personally, I experienced mental, financial , and legal abuse perpetrated by my ex- husband ( who is a lawyer) and the courts allowed this to happen. I appreciate the work you are doing here.

3. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Welcome to esmb Joanne. This might not be the hippest and coolest message board on the internet but there are plenty of really nice people here to interact with and I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

lotus likes this.
  4. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Hi Joanne,

:welcome2: