What's new

Try getting the return of $ from FSO for a partially used intensive - HA

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Wonder if the thing the court would have to adjudicate is whether the lrh refund/repayment policy/scripture <- lol and my enrollment agreement holds any lawful enforcement?

Dunno. But a small claims court case is very simple and cheap to do, unless you have to travel thousands of miles and stay for a long time in a hotel. They may even just pay up ahead of time (once they receive the official court notice to attend at such-and-such a date) to avoid the bad PR. :)

Paul

_brian

WogRevert
Dunno. But a small claims court case is very simple and cheap to do, unless you have to travel thousands of miles and stay for a long time in a hotel.

My county small claims court is about 15 miles away.

They may even just pay up ahead of time (once they receive the official court notice to attend at such-and-such a date) to avoid the bad PR. :)Paul

I wonder if *anyone**you know who* is paying attention to this thread :whistling:

Brian

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
My county small claims court is about 15 miles away.

I wonder if *anyone**you know who* is paying attention to this thread :whistling:

Brian

Yeah, well, threats are no good most likely. They will almost certainly act when they get the notice to appear in court, or they will lose by default. :)

Paul

AnonKat

Crusader
13z0jeu.jpg

_brian

WogRevert
Yup, and I wonder what they would think when they find out it most likely be the court house, chinshot Rex Fowler will be appearing in? :ohmy: No really, I'm in Adams county. I hope to get over/up there to the court house for one of the trial dates. :)

Brian

Yeah, well, threats are no good most likely. They will almost certainly act when they get the notice to appear in court, or they will lose by default. :)

Paul