What's new

TV Interview Request: Australia

lubelle

Hi everyone at ESMB,

We are looking to interview someone in Australia (preferably Sydney) tomorrow (Wednesday April 16th) about their experiences with Scientology, on TV on the Nine Network.

If you would like to be involved and share your story, or can recommend someone else who has a story to share, please email me at [email protected]

Thank you so much!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi everyone at ESMB,

We are looking to interview someone in Australia (preferably Sydney) tomorrow (Wednesday April 16th) about their experiences with Scientology, on TV on the Nine Network.

If you would like to be involved and share your story, or can recommend someone else who has a story to share, please email me at [email protected]

Thank you so much!

Cool! I'm in the USA but I am sure some will respond!

Love your show and efforts to dig into scientology. Thanks!

Purple Rain

Crusader
Hi everyone at ESMB,

Thank you so much!

I'm sure they will find you someone terrific in Sydney. What about Adrian Kelsey? He would be great, but I'm not sure if he's in Sydney. You can PM him as Illegal Alien and an email would get to him. Gottabrain is also in Sydney. She is very interesting to talk to.

Kookaburra is in Sydney I think - she is excellent also.

Anyway, welcome, and put in the boot, I say!

:kangaroo:

lubelle

Purple Rain, thank you so much!

I just rang Adrian and we're trying to work it out. Fantastic advice and wow, his story is really an incredible one to share.

I'd love to hear from Kookaburra and Gottabrain too, but not sure of the best way to get in touch.

My email is [email protected] if that helps anyone out there!

:)

Thank you so much again, Purple Rain.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Purple Rain, thank you so much!

I just rang Adrian and we're trying to work it out. Fantastic advice and wow, his story is really an incredible one to share.

I'd love to hear from Kookaburra and Gottabrain too, but not sure of the best way to get in touch.

My email is [email protected] if that helps anyone out there!

:)

Thank you so much again, Purple Rain.

Oh, this is so exciting! It will be a great story!!

You can probably PM Gottabrain through WWP - the Why We Protest message board. I don't post there so I'm not sure, but I have heard that she is posting there. Usually the PMs go straight through to your email, so you get them like an ordinary email. You would need to open an account at WWP for that or maybe the Admins could help you. Unfortunately I no longer have her contact details. If you PM Free to shine she may be of some assistance.

Kooka can be PM'd through this board.

There should be lots of people here who have Kooka's contact details. It would be worth searching the media threads because I know she has done media before. Oneonewasaracecar might know how to get hold of her also.

lubelle

This is such a lovely message board- thank you so much! I have PM'ed Kooka just in case for tomorrow :) And cross fingers we manage to work it all out :) Thank you!