Twin sister of Scientology leader Miscavige arrested for marijuana possession

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ooooooookay..... Now how did abortion creep into this thread? I'm not understanding you this week at all IPT. Did someone piss in your Post Toasties or something?

All I was doing was making a joke with the U.N.C.L.E. reference and I get an abortion rant response? Wow! Maybe you're too young for the U.N.C.L.E. reference. Or maybe you just really hated the show. I don't know.

Good luck with that anti-vagina bullet fixation you got going there. Whew!!! :hide:
well, i surely hope you are not implying that you understood me in all the other weeks.:lol:

rhansrider

Patron with Honors
[QUOTE.=
i liked man from uncle quite a lot actually.[/QUOTE]

Then be very afraid. Tom Cruise is talking about a reboot movie with himself as Solo.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Denise word clears the following LRH advice for the first time:

beat-their-teeth-in.jpg

“If anyone does anything to get any of these organizations in bad publicity,
such as narcotics charges, drunk driving or other unsavory data,
I have a policy–I will beat their teeth in personally.
Sincerely–LRH”

A4S_drugs063013i_11028389_8col.jpg

For real?? Like...bummer...brah...​

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

And the advice she ignored...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTjfFt2i5Sg

She really should be a bit clearer, I do think she should just say what she means, I also think she should make a bit more of an effort, she looks like she just got back from hanging the washing on the line. Other than that she seems like a nice pleasant young lady, I'd love to see her sitting on David's lap, it would calm him down.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Someone must believe I was born on a banana boat !

Today I received this request for money for Denise Miscavige Purif !

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

To: [email protected]
Sent: 7/5/2013 3:58:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Fund Raising Letter for Denise Gentile, note for Karen on the bottom.

Dear Friends, I am sure that by now you have heard the distressing news about Denise (Miscavige) Gentile.Bad news travels fast especially when it is pushed by low-toned people of ill will. Yes, it is true that she was arrested for driving while intoxicated and yes, she had pot in her possession but the evidence about her owning a “known drug house,” is purely circumstantial.Regardless of these outpoints this is our opportunity to make lemonade out of lemons.We have started a fund at Narconon Suncoast to help pay for Denis’s addiction treatment.This is a worthy cause that can truly save a person’s life.Despite that terrible booking picture that the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Department saw fit to publish Denise is a very worthwhile person whose life is worth saving.To contribute just send a check to Narconon SunCoast, 1230 S. Myrtle Ave. Suite 404, Clearwater, FL 33756 or call 1-800-511-9403.
Please forward this email to all of your friends.Thanks, Frank Chait.
Those of you living outside of Clearwater might not be aware of what has happened so I am including a link to the newspaper story. However, this newspaper is a tabloid sort of publication. ARC, Frank Chait. http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...ader-miscavige-arrested-for-marijuana/2129224
[ Karen, I would love to send this letter to the individual orgs and missions but my email addresses for them are all old. If you up to date addresses please send them to me. ]

Sindy

Crusader

Dear Friends, I am sure that by now you have heard the distressing news about Denise (Miscavige) Gentile.Bad news travels fast especially when it is pushed by low-toned people of ill will. Yes, it is true that she was arrested for driving while intoxicated and yes, she had pot in her possession but the evidence about her owning a “known drug house,” is purely circumstantial.Regardless of these outpoints this is our opportunity to make lemonade out of lemons.We have started a fund at Narconon Suncoast to help pay for Denis’s addiction treatment.This is a worthy cause that can truly save a person’s life.Despite that terrible booking picture that the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Department saw fit to publish Denise is a very worthwhile person whose life is worth saving.To contribute just send a check to Narconon SunCoast, 1230 S. Myrtle Ave. Suite 404, Clearwater, FL 33756 or call 1-800-511-9403.
Those of you living outside of Clearwater might not be aware of what has happened so I am including a link to the newspaper story. However, this newspaper is a tabloid sort of publication. ARC, Frank Chait. http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...ader-miscavige-arrested-for-marijuana/2129224
[ Karen, I would love to send this letter to the individual orgs and missions but my email addresses for them are all old. If you up to date addresses please send them to me. ]

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING ever comes for free with these douchebags. Really? The public is supposed to pay for her rehab? The audacity. Unbelievable.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Frank Chait's public message is not doing a whole lot to improve Denise's chances in court, is it? Nor Scientology's image. Is maybe $30,000 raised for Narconon really worth all the PR footbullets this can generate? Yeah... just keep on associating the name of Miscavige with drug charges. That'll do it!

And can you imagine the moment in court when the defence lawyer says that Denise is getting rehab? Uh... at a facility run by her brother's UFO cult. Yeah, right. Throw away the key.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Frank Chait's public message is not doing a whole lot to improve Denise's chances in court, is it? Nor Scientology's image. Is maybe $30,000 raised for Narconon really worth all the PR footbullets this can generate? Yeah... just keep on associating the name of Miscavige with drug charges. That'll do it!

And can you imagine the moment in court when the defence lawyer says that Denise is getting rehab? Uh... at a facility run by her brother's UFO cult. Yeah, right. Throw away the key.
surely davey wouldnt set her up... or would he?
i guess they can't convince her to eoc?

Sorry, it's morning, I might not have woken up yet
but my brain seems to be short circuiting............

It's a joke, right?

I'm genuinely confused. Did a Scientologist in good standing-in-the-corporation-Church-of-Scientology-copyright reserved L Ron Hubbard, really send that out?

Actually this is not the first time I have had this kind of reaction to some of the shit they do.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

I think Frank Chait was born on a banana boat.
This is the work of some serious imbeciles.
But the PR foot bullet for the cult is priceless!

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry, it's morning, I might not have woken up yet
but my brain seems to be short circuiting............

It's a joke, right?

Probably not - such a behaviour has a name: "take the bull by the horns"

After the information is out for everyone and can´t be further denied,this is to demonstrate, that scientology can even deal with this - "we only need some money to accomplish it, because - you know it already - in scientology is nothing for free.... we have to clear a planet finally".

Probably not - such a behaviour has a name: "take the bull by the horns"

After the information is out for everyone and can´t be further denied,this is to demonstrate, that scientology can even deal with this - "we only need some money to accomplish it, because - you know it already - in scientology is nothing for free.... we have to clear a planet finally".

"Yes, it is true that she was arrested for driving while intoxicated and yes, she had pot in her possession but the evidence about her owning a “known drug house,” is purely circumstantial.

Despite that terrible booking picture that the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Department saw fit to publish Denise is a very worthwhile person whose life is worth saving.To contribute just send a check to Narconon SunCoast, 1230 S. Myrtle Ave. Suite 404, Clearwater, FL 33756 or call 1-800-511-9403.

Those of you living outside of Clearwater might not be aware of what has happened so I am including a link to the newspaper story. However, this newspaper is a tabloid sort of publication. ARC, Frank Chait. http://www.tampabay.com/news/sciento...ijuana/2129224
[ Karen, I would love to send this letter to the individual orgs and missions but my email addresses for them are all old. If you up to date addresses please send them to me....."

Thanks uncover, If it is genuine, then it is not offically sanctioned. He confirms that she got busted even gives extras about the "drug house" etc.
He says he has set it to a few? and suggests they send it to others?

He wants a list to send to lots of people who don't know about it, with the story
and picture?

There is a Chait family in scientology somewhere but I could not get 'Frank Chait' on the list of Flag completions search.

Please god let it be true that some scilon has taken it upon himself to spread the entheta, complete with pictures and extra entheta details far and wide, and succeeds before DM rips his arms and legs offa him. :biggrin:

I hope someone can somehow check out that address where we are supposed to send our money. I hope that at least that address is genuine and that whoever set up this much lulz is well rewarded for it.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

LOL. maybe they should change their name to UN-twisted Sisters and give the TWISTED name to the Cult of Torts = the Twisted Cult of Scientology Torts. And it could become the replacement for Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody as a gift from all the occupants of "the HOLE" to TWISTEdcabbage while they chant it out in unison while circling DM in a tiny totts chair.

TORT

Origin:

Middle English (in the general sense 'wrong, injury'): from Old French, from medieval Latin tortum 'wrong, injustice', neuter past participle of Latin torquere 'to twist'

P.S. Hope Denise M [STRIKE]word clears[/STRIKE] listens to and [STRIKE]clay[/STRIKE] real life demonstrates the song you choose Panda.:thumbsup:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Yes, it is true that she was arrested for driving while intoxicated and yes, she had pot in her possession but the evidence about her owning a “known drug house,” is purely circumstantial.

Despite that terrible booking picture that the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Department saw fit to publish Denise is a very worthwhile person whose life is worth saving.To contribute just send a check to Narconon SunCoast, 1230 S. Myrtle Ave. Suite 404, Clearwater, FL 33756 or call 1-800-511-9403.

Those of you living outside of Clearwater might not be aware of what has happened so I am including a link to the newspaper story. However, this newspaper is a tabloid sort of publication. ARC, Frank Chait. http://www.tampabay.com/news/sciento...ijuana/2129224
[ Karen, I would love to send this letter to the individual orgs and missions but my email addresses for them are all old. If you up to date addresses please send them to me....."

Thanks uncover, If it is genuine, then it is not offically sanctioned. He confirms that she got busted even gives extras about the "drug house" etc.

He wants a list to send to lots of people who don't know about it, with the story
and picture?

There is a Chait family in scientology somewhere but I could not get 'Frank Chait' on the list of Flag completions search.

Please god let it be true that some scilon has taken it upon himself to spread the entheta, complete with pictures and extra entheta details far and wide, and succeeds before DM rips his arms and legs offa him. :biggrin:

I hope someone can somehow check out that address where we are supposed to send our money. I hope that at least that address is genuine and that whoever set up this much lulz is well rewarded for it.

A hushmail-adress is always suspicious.

But the adress appears to be a fed-ex drop off box linked to Co$:
http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/address.php?address_id=410

And the phone number is from suncoast:
http://www.substancerehabcenter.com/treatment-centers/Florida-FL/?city=Spring Hill&facility=2941

even when they use now an 888-number too.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well are you going to provide all the org email addresses Karen?

You could make a suggestion for the SUBJECT line in Frank's email.

"Flag registrars request donations for COB gift of thanks, Please read":coolwink:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

and picture?

Izzy Chait in LA