What's new

Twin sister of Scientology leader Miscavige arrested for marijuana possession

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
It was a troll. I had a neighbor call Suncoast via their direct line.. (727) 298-5407.. claiming to be a freelance reporter for LA Times.. wanting more info on the 'Denise Miscavige Gentile' fund-raising campaign & inquiring whether a Paypal account had been established to make direct contributions.

My neighbor spoke to Bryn Wesch (Hancock), the Administrative Manager at Suncoast. (1) They are unaware of any fundraiser for Denise. (2) She has never heard of a "Frank Chait'. (3) Bryn said, if there was a fundraiser for Denise @ Suncoast Rehab, she'd know about it.

https://www.facebook.com/bryn.wesch

Lololol! The Chait is outta the bag? :p

Thanks for that Smurffy, :bow:

Sindy

Crusader
That reminds me of why I don't watch ballroom dancing. And just before bed!

Awwwe, really? I thought it was kinda sweet. She definitely needs to turn the stiff white girl thing off and get into it more but I admire anyone for doing anything alive and creative. At least she had the courage to get her mature butt out there on the dance floor. That's nothing I'm gonna ridicule.

Last edited:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Awwwe, really? I thought it was kinda sweet. She definitely needs to turn the stiff white girl thing off and get into more it but I admire anyone for doing anything alive and creative. At least she had the courage to get her mature butt out there on the dance floor. That's nothing I'm gonna ridicule.
she was dancing, and it wasnt even an IAS fundraiser? hats off!

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
[video=youtube;WeYsTmIzjkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw[/video]​

Denise: I was just gonna collect the rent but then I ...

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Awwwe, really? I thought it was kinda sweet. She definitely needs to turn the stiff white girl thing off and get into it more but I admire anyone for doing anything alive and creative. At least she had the courage to get her mature butt out there on the dance floor. That's nothing I'm gonna ridicule.

It's the contrast between the male and female dancers that get me. The men are flapping all over the place, high octane mince, and the women look like they've sat on broomsticks, and can't remove them.

But Sindy, you are right, she did have a go.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From Tony Ortega

http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/08/sc...le-pleads-guilty-to-lesser-charge-pays-fines/

Scientology Leader’s Twin, Denise Gentile, Pleads Guilty to Lesser Charge, Pays Fines

According to the Pinellas County clerk’s website docket, the pot possession charge was closed and combined with the DUI charge, and the DUI case was reduced to reckless driving as Gentile pleaded guilty.

According to the docket, Gentile agreed to attend DUI school, she was assigned 50 hours of community service (which she could pay off at $500), and also had to pay $750 in court costs and a prosecutor’s fee of $50.

Plenty of comments ...

t1kk • 3 hours ago

It sure looks like favors were called in or political pressure exerted because they had her nailed if they wanted to. Prosecutors will almost always settle for less but here they dropped entirely a marijuana possession charge; and ignored completely (didn't even charge) a possible conspiracy/narcotics sale charge, which, admittedly thin, was possible given that Denise evidently knew and profited from the sale of narcotics in a house/apartment she owned. The stench of this is awful, I hope Childs follows up his story with appropriate snark and outrage.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
From Tony Ortega

http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/08/sc...le-pleads-guilty-to-lesser-charge-pays-fines/

Scientology Leader’s Twin, Denise Gentile, Pleads Guilty to Lesser Charge, Pays Fines

According to the Pinellas County clerk’s website docket, the pot possession charge was closed and combined with the DUI charge, and the DUI case was reduced to reckless driving as Gentile pleaded guilty.

According to the docket, Gentile agreed to attend DUI school, she was assigned 50 hours of community service (which she could pay off at $500), and also had to pay $750 in court costs and a prosecutor’s fee of $50.

Not a big surprise - as I already wrote:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-for-marijuana-possession&p=818849#post818849
Even without a lawyer she will not be punished with more than 3 month in prison for the dope.
So what happened in the end ? nothing... (of someones dreams)

Never forget:
"The judiciary is the whore of the princes..." - (and high-paid laywers are her pimps)

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Twin sister of Scientology leader pleads guilty to lesser charge

Tampa Bay Times: Twin sister of Scientology leader pleads guilty to lesser charge
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...leader-pleads-guilty-to-lesser-charge/2130514

Critical excerpt:
On Monday, Piazza of the state attorney's office said a defense argument about the traffic stop figured significantly in how the case unfolded.

Gentile was stopped after she turned out of an alley onto 16th Street, allegedly turning too close to an ambulance. This became the probable cause that gave the officer the right to pull her over.

But authorities obtained surveillance video showing Gentile's car wasn't that close to the ambulance after all, Piazza said.

That was a problem for the prosecution because removing the legal reason for stopping a car generally nullifies any evidence found as a result.

In this case, the evidence included the nine blunts in her car and breath tests that put Gentile's blood alcohol above the level at which Florida law presumes someone is too intoxicated to drive.

A defense motion on these points could have led a judge to throw out the evidence, destroying the prosecution's case.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

What happens next will be interesting ... will she dash back to the 'security' of her ever loving bro and the cofs or go completely feral?

I just hope she realises there is a third alternative which is to claim her life and own it, possibly for the first time.

Anonycat

Crusader
Re: Twin sister of Scientology leader pleads guilty to lesser charge

Tampa Bay Times: Twin sister of Scientology leader pleads guilty to lesser charge
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...leader-pleads-guilty-to-lesser-charge/2130514

Critical excerpt:
On Monday, Piazza of the state attorney's office said a defense argument about the traffic stop figured significantly in how the case unfolded.

Gentile was stopped after she turned out of an alley onto 16th Street, allegedly turning too close to an ambulance. This became the probable cause that gave the officer the right to pull her over.

But authorities obtained surveillance video showing Gentile's car wasn't that close to the ambulance after all, Piazza said.

That was a problem for the prosecution because removing the legal reason for stopping a car generally nullifies any evidence found as a result.

In this case, the evidence included the nine blunts in her car and breath tests that put Gentile's blood alcohol above the level at which Florida law presumes someone is too intoxicated to drive.

A defense motion on these points could have led a judge to throw out the evidence, destroying the prosecution's case.

Nice. So if it had been a "nobody" leaving a drug dealing house, sneaking through the alley, the cops probably thought it's an easy bust with no surprises. Just saying she was driving poorly was the in.

Gib

Crusader

What happens next will be interesting ... will she dash back to the 'security' of her ever loving bro and the cofs or go completely feral?

I just hope she realises there is a third alternative which is to claim her life and own it, possibly for the first time.

if she can look and not listen. Jeepers, the rest of the clan looked, and blew. LOL

pollywog

Patron with Honors
Regardless of the outcome of the legal case - which sucks, IMO, but that's the way the legal cookie crumbles - she still is what she is, and did what she did. Suck it Denise, and your little dwarf, too.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Let me guess...

Tom Cruise offered to have dinner & a photo op with the judge in return for a lenient sentence, and her community service will be done at Narconon or some other cult office in Clearwater.

change

Patron
So glad that Denise is now on Objectives Co-audit with other OT's in the Fort Harrison Ballroom. All are Corner Stone contributors and are happily (?) doing their pre-requisites for Super Power. :omg: :confused2:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
So glad that Denise is now on Objectives Co-audit with other OT's in the Fort Harrison Ballroom. All are Corner Stone contributors and are happily (?) doing their pre-requisites for Super Power. :omg: :confused2:

Are you putting us on?