What's new

Twin sister of Scientology leader Miscavige arrested for marijuana possession

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Tampa Bay Times: Twin sister of Scientology leader Miscavige arrested for marijuana possession
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...ader-miscavige-arrested-for-marijuana/2129224

Excerpt:
The black Dodge Durango was parked next to the house that had been such a problem for St. Petersburg police. Street cop Terrence Nemeth was watching. Shortly before 7 p.m., the Durango went out the back way. It turned into an alley and then drove into the street, nearly hitting an ambulance.

Nemeth stopped it. A middle-aged woman was at the wheel. The officer told her he had seen the car at "a known drug house.''

Could he search it?

She said yes.

Under the driver's seat Nemeth found a black vinyl bag with nine cigars, or "blunts," containing marijuana.

The woman said she didn't know how it got there. But she slurred her words, belched, smelled of alcohol, and had bloodshot, watery eyes, Nemeth reported. Breath tests showed readings of 0.119 and 0.124, above the legal limit of 0.08.

Police charged the driver with misdemeanor marijuana possession, DUI and failure to yield. Nemeth took her to jail.

Anonycat

Crusader
What do you mean by I'm living with Shelley now?

A4S_drugs063013i_11028389_8col.jpg

Mirele

Patron
Denise Miscavige Gentile picked up for pot possession and DUI

Then it gets messier from there, because the Tampa Bay Times did its usual thorough job and shows in its article that Denise and her husband have rental properties which have been used as drug dens in the past.

The black Dodge Durango was parked next to the house that had been such a problem for St. Petersburg police. Street cop Terrence Nemeth was watching. Shortly before 7 p.m., the Durango went out the back way. It turned into an alley and then drove into the street, nearly hitting an ambulance.

Nemeth stopped it. A middle-aged woman was at the wheel. The officer told her he had seen the car at "a known drug house.''

Could he search it?

She said yes.

Under the driver's seat Nemeth found a black vinyl bag with nine cigars, or "blunts," containing marijuana.

The woman said she didn't know how it got there. But she slurred her words, belched, smelled of alcohol, and had bloodshot, watery eyes, Nemeth reported. Breath tests showed readings of 0.119 and 0.124, above the legal limit of 0.08.

Police charged the driver with misdemeanor marijuana possession, DUI and failure to yield. Nemeth took her to jail.

Go give the TBT story some love, they did a stellar job as usual!

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...ader-miscavige-arrested-for-marijuana/2129224

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Miscavige father fled Int Base, Ron Senior

Miscavige older brother Ronnie fled Int base with Bitty ( Jenna Miscavige parents)

Twin sister is stated to be on OT VI currently.....

AND

And it looks like the Church's attorneys are representing her!

"Denise Gentile, 53, has pleaded not guilty. She is fighting the marijuana and DUI charges with the help of Tampa criminal defense attorney Jo Ann Palchak. Palchak is an associate at Zuckerman Spaeder, a firm the church has hired to represent it in court. She would not say who is paying for Gentile's defense.|

Miscavige is currently down the road at the Fort Harrison supervising the training of *SUPER POWER*

TG1

Angelic Poster
Karen,

How do you think this story will be received by all those flocking to Flag these days?

I suppose it depends on whether they even find out about this story. But I can't imagine something like this could be hushed up at Clearwater.

Or could it?

TG1

Lone Star

Crusader
This is the most damning part of the story....

"Her husband, Gerald Gentile, owned the "drug house'' his wife was seen leaving on Jan. 22. Denise Gentile collected rents from tenants in the four rental units. They called her "Miss Denise.''

She knew some residents used and sold drugs, but did nothing to stop it, former tenants said.

Drug sales at the Gentile property got so bad police raided it twice in 14 months, busting up a marijuana den and what police called a cocaine sales operation.

The city contacted the Gentiles after the first raid, insisting they curb the drug activity. But the sales continued, according to police and former residents."

Anonycat

Crusader
Karen,

How do you think this story will be received by all those flocking to Flag these days?

I suppose it depends on whether they even find out about this story. But I can't imagine something like this could be hushed up at Clearwater.

Or could it?

TG1

My question - was she in "good standing"?

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
What is going to come down on Denise from her brother David may end up being more than she can bare. This will not be the first time she has incurred his rage but I believe this will even be worse than the Digital Lightwave "flap".

If Denise did admit to drug use "10 years ago" that will be one hell of a "drug-revert-in-the-royal-family-flap" as I was on OT VII Solo NOTS with her for a few years and that was more than 10 years ago.

It is my belief that Denise may possibly be trapped in scientology through having one or more of her daughters on staff (Perhaps that has changed). If they are still deep in the mindf_ _k then they will be used to keep her quiet and compliant or she loses them too.

She has gotten herself in a hell of a jam and it is of her doing.

Denise was for years one of my best friends but clearly we went in very different directions years ago. Still I have never withdrawn my friendship.

Denise if you are reading this I am willing to help you get out. I can even give you a place to stay (with me) for a while if you need it.

But you're going to have to account for Kyle. And I will help you with that as well.

I have not been in touch with Denise for years and the last thing she may want is any help for me.

But in case you are reading this Denise you will know.

It's still not too late.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This caught my eye... "She said she had not smoked marijuana in 10 years, Nemeth reported." LOL!

She's been a scientologist for over 30 + years! Bet she was made to do Narconon back then. She's " a relapser" like so many who graduate the program... the ones they don't count in their often spouted false success rate.

Additionally, she is the one who unsuccessfully tried to get Victoria Britton to take her son Kyle Brennan to Narconon to get him off psychiatric medicines, and was involved in the later coverup of Kyle's death.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
It occurred 6 months ago..

http://florida.mugshotsdatabase.com/1084816/denise-gentile-mug-shot/

Send some love to the skank.. https://www.facebook.com/Denise.Gentile1. I wonder if she's shared her blunts with her daughter.

Jerry either sold back or surrendered the property to the bank 2 mos. after the arrest.

http://tampa.blockshopper.com/property/163113100620001290/620_15th_street_n/ (FYI - his "partner" is mispelled.. it's Marco Lumpkin, a convicted felon with a criminal record.)

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Pinellas-County-FL/Marco-D-Lumpkin.3462976/details/

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Pinellas-County-FL/Marco-D-Lumpkin.3451018.html

https://www.facebook.com/marco.lumpkin

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
What Scientologists will think:

"She's clearly a NCG DB, a drug revert, PTS to the middle class, small being".

The truth:

"Scientology has absolutely no effect on stopping people becoming fuckups. It does nothing. It's a fraud."

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen,

Or could it?

TG1

Greetings TGI,

~~~The quantity of Scientologists living in Clearwater has greatly sagged to avoid Stasi Nazi *REGGES* arriving at midnight for their cut of your bank account.

~~~~Some still remain in the area. Tampa Bay Times is THE news outlet of the region. No one can stop the reading of Tampa Bay Times privately on line. I guestimate that the non Base Scientologists are all too aware of this Joe Child's newest article. At least 2 of them Emailed me the story and some belong to the Sinar Indie group (which includes critics, exes, journalists etc. reading it all.....)

Excerpts from Tampa Bay Times article::

"We are the authorities," Tom Cruise declared, "on getting people off drugs.''

• • •

Denise worked at the Belleair mission less than a year, but continued to enjoy special status in the church. As a member of the Miscavige family, she was on Flag's "President's List.'' Scientology celebrities, such as actors Cruise and John Travolta, are on it, as are the church's biggest financial donors. President's List visitors receive you-want-it-you-get-it attention.

Denise had progressed far up Scientology's spiritual ladder. She was an "Operating Thetan VI,'' two levels from the top of Hubbard's Bridge to Total Freedom. She would have been well versed in Scientology teachings, including the dangers of drugs.

TG1

Angelic Poster
My God, those eyes are haunted!
I can't look at that photo and not feel her total distress and confusion.
Fuck scientology.

Plus, her blood alcohol level was 0.12%. Legally drunk is 0.08%.

Not to mention, she's thinking what anyone whose last name is Miscavige would be thinking at a time like that: Oh, fuck!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Denise if you are reading this I am willing to help you get out. I can even give you a place to stay (with me) for a while if you need it.

But you're going to have to account for Kyle. And I will help you with that as well.

7404906884_74b53da078_z.jpg

Elisabeth Kübler-Ross​

Gib

Crusader
What Scientologists will think:

"She's clearly a NCG DB, a drug revert, PTS to the middle class, small being".

The truth:

"Scientology has absolutely no effect on stopping people becoming fuckups. It does nothing. It's a fraud."

I guess the general public sold onto the Narconon program didn't get the memo that their drug case would be handled on OTIV, OT Drug Rundown.

:laugh:

But somehow scientologists can't think with the data, but you know super power will handle it this time. :hysterical:

Planetary clearing, that is.