What's new

Um, Marty? "'Freezone' e-meter vendors" "now require investigation." ??

loose cannon

Patron with Honors
No-one has named these mythical suppressive e-meter vendors, especially The Enforcer. Who are they supposed to be?

Ralph Hilton has been manufacturing computerised meters for what, ten years? I bought a C-meter from him in 2006/7. I haven't heard of him promoting telepathic metering at all. I believe he promotes "standard tech" these days.

Hank Levin, who manufactures the Clarity Meter, has done telepathic metering, I believe, but I haven't heard of him promoting it in the past few years. Robert D was using a Clarity meter when he audited me in 2004, and maybe still does. Before 2012, Robert was the only person apart from myself I have seen openly promoting telepathic metering.

Then there's the Mindwalker guy, and the Thetameter guy, and the Starlight meter guy, but as far as I know they are as quiet online as church mice. Oh, and I haven't heard that Barry Penberthy (Ability Meter) has snuffed it so I guess he is still in business, but he's as quiet as the others.

So, #99, who the fuck are you referring to?

Paul

Maybe Kirill Samoilov of the Indigo meter, who's not a scientologist at all.

Or... Just choose.

Terril park

Sponsor
No-one has named these mythical suppressive e-meter vendors, especially The Enforcer. Who are they supposed to be?

Ralph Hilton has been manufacturing computerised meters for what, ten years? I bought a C-meter from him in 2006/7. I haven't heard of him promoting telepathic metering at all. I believe he promotes "standard tech" these days. Actually, I don't know if he still sells the C-meter. His cmeter.org website seems to have died.

Hank Levin, who manufactures the Clarity Meter, has done telepathic metering, I believe, but I haven't heard of him promoting it in the past few years. Robert D was using a Clarity meter when he audited me in 2004, and maybe still does. Before 2012, Robert was the only person apart from myself I have seen openly promoting telepathic metering.

Then there's the Mindwalker guy, and the Thetameter guy (link is to a US dealer, who has a better website than the Russian manufacturer), and the Starlight meter guy, but as far as I know they are as quiet online as church mice. Oh, and I haven't heard that Barry Penberthy (Ability Meter) has snuffed it so I guess he is still in business, but he's as quiet as the others.

So, #99, who the fuck are you referring to?

Paul

His own mental construct.

I posted about this on a different thread. I was by chance at a meeting between Hilton and Nick Ford [ Mindwalker] when they worked together in approx 2004. There was no thought about using the meter for remote auditing, just making a better meter which they achieved. In that approx time Ralph was sceptical about Robert Ducharme's method and wanted to try and verify Robert's ideas. Don't recall him trying. Barry Pemberthy only makes meters of the traditional sort which can't be connected to a computer. I saw the russian Theta Meter which seems excellent. Don't know if he has thought of using it over skype.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

KSW eagle discovers a
[STRIKE]Free[/STRIKE]Zoner doing Skype auditing.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSZaC_W7eyE[/video]

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
On the subject of auditing over Skype, Michael A. Hobson, Independent Scientologist, Indie 500 #99, patiently explained that the "certain unscrupulous 'Freezone' e-meter vendors" who promote "this particular piece of bullshit" (i.e., auditing over Skype) "now require investigation."

Sneakster is only saying publicly what others have spoken about privately.

How do I know this? Well, all he is doing is applying the steps of KSW #1.
For him to neglect to do so would constitute a High Crime.
http://www.xenu-directory.net/docum...-csi-attachedstatement-exhibit-15.pdf#page=12

And if anyone is wondering as to whether there will be a non-CoS version of OSA all one has to look at is the Org Board (Organizing Board) as created by Hubbard.
Department 20 is where OSA resides, and this board was not intended just for the use of the CoS. :no:

According to Hubbard this org board is based upon the laws of life itself and it's use predates civilization on our planet. He speaks in one of his lectures about it's true origin. It is necessary for all the functions on the org board to be done for ANY organization to be successful, not just the CoS.

You can be sure that at least some scientologists that have exited the CoS still have a strong desire to clear the planet, and in order to do that they're going to need an organization, and they're going to have an org board with a Dept# 20 on it. I'd also bet that this has already been discussed by some scio's already, just not publicly as it would be bad PR.

div-7-org-board.gif

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Its brilliant. They're going to start a web site and fill it with so much success story content about Scientology and selling the L Ron Hubbard book "Self Analysis" (AKA ARC Straightwire) and there will such theta generated at this site it will topple the Google rankings and expose Indie Dependent Scientology (and the cult's bookstore) to 1.3 million people thus saving the planet.
Well when you say it that way it sounds stupid. Hey maybe it is stupid. Oh wait.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I saw the russian Theta Meter which seems excellent. Don't know if he has thought of using it over skype.

I've got one. I've mentioned it to him (Mikhail), and David St Lawrence (who distributes them in the US) audits over Skype using one, so he certainly knows about it.

I've been trying to get Mikhail to make a display with a circular dial like Ralph's C-meter, but no joy so far. He has a "circular dial" but it's tiny and useless, not full-screen like Ralph's.

Paul

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think this is good in the end. There was a period of time where some of these guys had an ounce of credibility, or they hadn't opened their mouths enough yet and you could give them the benefit of the doubt. But doubt is unacceptable I guess in scientology and so there is none anymore. The more people see of this lunacy the more they realize Martyworld is just a smaller less aggressive looney bin but still just a looney bin.

Free Being Me

Crusader
Sneakster is only saying publicly what others have spoken about privately.

How do I know this? Well, all he is doing is applying the steps of KSW #1.
For him to neglect to do so would constitute a High Crime.
http://www.xenu-directory.net/docum...-csi-attachedstatement-exhibit-15.pdf#page=12

And if anyone is wondering as to whether there will be a non-CoS version of OSA all one has to look at is the Org Board (Organizing Board) as created by Hubbard.
Department 20 is where OSA resides, and this board was not intended just for the use of the CoS. :no:

According to Hubbard this org board is based upon the laws of life itself and it's use predates civilization on our planet. He speaks in one of his lectures about it's true origin. It is necessary for all the functions on the org board to be done for ANY organization to be successful, not just the CoS.

You can be sure that at least some scientologists that have exited the CoS still have a strong desire to clear the planet, and in order to do that they're going to need an organization, and they're going to have an org board with a Dept# 20 on it. I'd also bet that this has already been discussed by some scio's already, just not publicly as it would be bad PR.

div-7-org-board.gif

Excellent point made, T4. As a point of reference, here's a reminder of M&M's back grounds. (Wikipedia, fair use quotes)

Mike Rinder
Michael "Mike" Rinder (born 1955) is an Australian Scientologist who was a former chief spokesman of the Church of Scientology.[2] Rinder served as Executive Director of the Office of Special Affairs and was a director of the Church of Scientology International.[3] However, after becoming dissatisfied with how he believed the Church was propagating Scientology, and believing that they had become excessively authoritarian, he left the Church in 2007, instead becoming an independent Scientologist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Rinder

Mark Rathbun
Mark "Marty" C. Rathbun was Inspector General of the Religious Technology Center (RTC), the organization that controls the copyrights and trademarks of the materials relating to Dianetics and Scientology.[3] His role was to head the Inspector General Network, described by the Church of Scientology as "an independent investigatory and policing body whose function is to keep Scientology working by ensuring the pure and ethical use of Dianetics and Scientology technology." The post is one of the most senior management functions in the Church and its related organizations.[4] Rathbun left the Church of Scientology in 2004 and is now an independent Scientologist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Rathbun

Given the past of both M&M and posts held, I don't see a kinder, more gentle scientology in the works. It's P.R. spin to mislead the gullible while former OSA thugs reboot scientology into another horrid cultist mess.

I wouldn't be surprised if along with the misdirections, through Steve Hall's iScio members only propaganda site, merchandising is offered. The iMeter, the iMedal of Freedom, iClear and iOT jewelry, iHubbard head busts, iKha Khan status, along with all the SAME, per policy Hubbard script in force. These people aren't fooling anyone but themselves.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Moar inflighting. But you know, there are a lot of umm...others who think that Indies or anyone who tries to help anyone should be investigated...just sayin'! :coolwink:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm actually pretty optimistic about the freezone. I had read a book written in the 60s by a sociologist about how in the early 50s, people who were into dianetics were looking into all manner of new 'tech.' For a few years after the printing of Dianetics, there were multiple dianetic societies forming, all offering a different 'advances' on Hubbards 'tech.'

Hubbard reigned in all of these independents and re-branded as Scientology.

In an interesting, pre-Jonestown use of terminology, the author stated that dianetics had started out as a harmless cult (like hula hoops) but been turned into a dangerous sect.

At the moment, their hatred of the Scientology organization helps the independents unify. Once they have no enemy, I expect they will fragment and Scientology will hopefully return to a decentralized mess with no one to organize it.

It seems to me Marty has a inner crew of several dozen aging exes at best in various stages of dementia. I can't see them clearing the kitchen sink.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Excellent point made, T4. As a point of reference, here's a reminder of M&M's back grounds. (Wikipedia, fair use quotes)

Mike Rinder
Michael "Mike" Rinder (born 1955) is an Australian Scientologist who was a former chief spokesman of the Church of Scientology.[2] Rinder served as Executive Director of the Office of Special Affairs and was a director of the Church of Scientology International.[3] However, after becoming dissatisfied with how he believed the Church was propagating Scientology, and believing that they had become excessively authoritarian, he left the Church in 2007, instead becoming an independent Scientologist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Rinder

Mark Rathbun
Mark "Marty" C. Rathbun was Inspector General of the Religious Technology Center (RTC), the organization that controls the copyrights and trademarks of the materials relating to Dianetics and Scientology.[3] His role was to head the Inspector General Network, described by the Church of Scientology as "an independent investigatory and policing body whose function is to keep Scientology working by ensuring the pure and ethical use of Dianetics and Scientology technology." The post is one of the most senior management functions in the Church and its related organizations.[4] Rathbun left the Church of Scientology in 2004 and is now an independent Scientologist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Rathbun

Given the past of both M&M and posts held, I don't see a kinder, more gentle scientology in the works. It's P.R. spin to mislead the gullible while former OSA thugs reboot scientology into another horrid cultist mess.

I wouldn't be surprised if along with the misdirections, through Steve Hall's iScio members only propaganda site, merchandising is offered. The iMeter, the iMedal of Freedom, iClear and iOT jewelry, iHubbard head busts, iKha Khan status, along with all the SAME, per policy Hubbard script in force. These people aren't fooling anyone but themselves.

Can you actually write your own bio and have in posted on Wikipedia?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . It seems to me Marty has a inner crew of several dozen aging exes at best in various stages of dementia. I can't see them clearing the kitchen sink.

That's what they want you think. There's a billion dollars sitting in the pot, plus a real estate portfolio to die for.

chin.jpg

: )