What's new

UN WAS Selling Scientology Materials

byte301

Crusader
This is from wwp:

"The UN online bookstore is selling Co$-PR material ?!?

I got a little brain-freeze right now, so all I say is:

DISCUSS"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In support of the United Nations Decade for Human Rights Education 1995-2004, Youth for Human Rights International's first project was to launch a European-wide Essay Writing Contest for youth between the ages of eight and eighteen, in coordination with Friends of the United Nations. Three young people from Hungary, Czech Republic and Austria won a trip to Geneva, home of the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner on Human Rights, to receive their awards on October 11, 2001."

Oh, and proof
"While YHRI operates as an independent and secular corporation, it feels that it is vital to work with other like-minded secular and faith based organizations. It has therefore worked with many organizations through the years, some of which can be seen on the "YHRI Collaborators" page.

One collaborator YHRI is especially grateful to is the Human Rights Office of the Church of Scientology International, which has contributed invaluable assistance in helping produce and print or publish many of its educational materials and in helping disseminate the materials to the public along with joining YHRI for occasional public education events."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherAnonymous
You have Got TO BE SHITTING ME!

seriously this...

HARPOONS!!!

Finally this:

"UN bookshop, persuaded by ANONYMOUS, removed Scientology DVD UNO, only six hours after ANONYMOUS started to man the harpoons...
UN is selling Co$-PR

This was how a mayor in Germany supported Scientology by anouncing the DVD
Peitz ist geil Die Peitzer Community-Seite

---------------------------------------------
> Das komplette Video über Menschenrechte ist über den UNO-Buchladen erhältlich, wird also offiziell von der UNO vertrieben
> https://unp.un.org/bookshop/details.aspx?sku=X1836
> Zitat: "Der Sektenbeauftragte der evangelischen Kirche Berlin-Brandenburg-schlesische Oberlausitz, Thomas Gandow,... rät den Peitzern dringend, sich einen neuen Bürgermeister zu suchen. "Jemand, der das
> Propagandamaterial dieser totalitären Organisation weitergibt, ist nach meiner Meinung als Kommunalpolitiker nicht tragbar"
> Sollten wir uns nun auch eine neue UNO suchen, da sie das selbe Video international verbreitet???
-------------------------------------
End of Quote

THANK YOU ANONYMOUS FOR THIS ACTION"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd call this a WIN even if it didn't require any Vaseline and pubes!