What's new

Unbelievable excuses why Scn didn't work...

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
The excuse for this situation of why Scientology didn't work is that the waitress was not aware enough to receive theta communications.

whathubbardwasthinking.jpg

HAPInoose

Patron
You have perfectly phrased exactly what I was thinking. OK, so don't do parlour tricks. Go and walk into the middle of a field, with nobody else around to see, and no "SPs"... take a dime out of your pocket, and make it rise into the air of its own accord. Make it decrease in temperature, until frost forms on it. Dematerialise it. Change the colour of the ink in your fountain pen, without touching it... that kind of thing. Remember, it's only a parlour trick if you do it to amuse other people. Those who seriously think they are in the process of acquiring "OT" abilities, whether in the Scientology Cult or the Cheapzone, really ought to test things for themselves. After all, haven't they earned the right?

Doomed to failure from the start... there are no parking spaces in a field:rubeyes:

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some years ago before I was an Oat Tee, I heard a funny joke passed around by some of Scientology's Oat Tees. It goes like this:

There are three people in a crowded coffee shop at a table trying to get the waitresses attention. One is a newbie Scientologist, another is a clear, and the third one is an Oat Tee. The newbie concentrates on the waitress and sends thoughts towards her to come to the table. He does this for a few minutes with no result. The clear then tries his hand at it and uses all of the intention a person with no reactive mind can muster but still with no joy. They both ask the Oat Tee to use his Oat Tee power to get the waitress over. The Oat Tee raises his hand and verbally calls the waitress over to the table and she immediately responds asking them what they would like to order.

The excuse for this situation of why Scientology didn't work is that the waitress was not aware enough to receive theta communications.

I got this explanation all the time!

Once, when I was just starting out there was a staff member there who was nice but not overly sharp. We were on break and she was telling me how much she'd changed because of Scientology --she was a new person, all her aberrations were gone etc. I asked her if her friends and family had noticed a change and she stopped for a while and then answered with "They're wogs, they aren't aware enough to notice"

Another time I brought my sister in (thinking I was getting her on the path to freedom :duh:), and she was totally turned off by a conflict between 2 staff members (they were shooting each other daggers and spoke tersely to each other; all kinds of tension). I mentioned this to one of them later and he said "Oh [surprised] you forget that wogs sometimes have a few perceptics. We'll have to be more careful".

Then, much later after I had gone through the purif and some TR's and a bunch of auditing, and they were telling me how theta I was now. I told them that my family and friends were worried about me because I was withdrawing from them /wasn't as happy as I had been / didn't take joy in the little things of life any more. Their answer? "They aren't aware enough to see what's really going on with you" or "It's proof that you're winning . . .you're moving out of the wog world and into the theta world, of course you don't find wog life as fun as you used to" or else "They see it but they can't *have* it because they're SP's and they can't stand to see someone getting better; they are trying to suppress you." :eyeroll:

[of course I shouldn't be rolling my eyes because I bought it at the time] :blink:

guanoloco

As-Wased
How about the "you have a hidden standard" one? Somebody mention that one yet?

Q: How come that OT/Clear/Release/Grade completion/major step completion can't do ***blank***?

A: You have a hidden standard.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Didn't Kirstie explain the weight thing thusly? "I'm having fun playing the game of putting on weight. Now I'll play the game of losing it."

Paraphrased from a deficient memory.

Seriously... read her book. I have a hard time believing that she didn't get in trouble for writing it. I read it in the library after I had recently got out... It was a major exposition of how TOTALLY FUCKED UP SHE WAS, and I went... hmmmm.... even if I hadn't already doubted, this probably would have clinched it. This was an OT VII who was just beyond emotional and fucked up and fat because of this. I gained weight from medical issues, and thought this would come up with her (actually, I tended towards eating disorders in high school which exacerbated the medical stuff since my metabolism was so wrecked), and to hear that it was all emotional stuff and she was over-eating? And that as an OT this wasn't handled? Seriously a WTF moment. You 'no longer have a case', but you are depressed beyond hell and soothe yourself with food. Well, yeah.... not a glowing testimonial. Obviously not cause over matter, energy, space, and time. (sorry, I still cling to the Oxford comma:p).

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Below is a list of excuses for why Scientology didn't work. It is called the Green Form 40 Expanded. It is for resistive cases that don't respond to "standard tech". Of course they have a handling for each of these points and that list is very long but these are the basic points. This is the list Hubbard issued to resolve cases for whom Scientology did not work. I thought that this might be of interest on this thread. Personally letter B indicates to me. Doesn't want auditing.

A-1 WENT DIANETIC CLEAR AND NEVER ATTESTED _________
A-2 HAD ENGRAMS RUN AFTER BEING DIANETIC CLEAR _________
B DOESN'T WANT AUDITING _________
C AUDITED WITH RUDIMENTS OUT _________
D OVERWHELMED _________
E CONTINUOUSLY COMMITTING OVERTS ON SCIENTOLOGY _________
F-1 SUPPRESSED _________
F-2 CONNECTED TO AN ANTAGONISTIC PERSON _________
G SERIOUSLY PHYSICALLY ILL _________
H HAS NOT HAD AUDITING _________
I-1 SEEKING THE SAME THRILL ATTAINED FROM DRUGS _________
I-2 HAS TAKEN DRUGS _________
J FORMER THERAPY BEFORE SCIENTOLOGY _________
K HAS BEEN PART OF EARLIER PRACTICES _________
L-1 OUT OF VALENCE _________
L-2 ARE YOU BEING SOMEONE ELSE _________
M PRETENDING TRAINING OR GRADES NOT ATTAINED _________
N AUDITED WITH PRIOR GRADES OUT _________
O MISUNDERSTOODS IN AUDITING

phenomanon

Canyon
You have perfectly phrased exactly what I was thinking. OK, so don't do parlour tricks. Go and walk into the middle of a field, with nobody else around to see, and no "SPs"... take a dime out of your pocket, and make it rise into the air of its own accord. Make it decrease in temperature, until frost forms on it. Dematerialise it. Change the colour of the ink in your fountain pen, without touching it... that kind of thing. Remember, it's only a parlour trick if you do it to amuse other people. Those who seriously think they are in the process of acquiring "OT" abilities, whether in the Scientology Cult or the Cheapzone, really ought to test things for themselves. After all, haven't they earned the right?

I read this and I try to remember if I ever expected those abilities that you list. I don't recall that I expected an increase in any abilities.
What I expected was the increase in self-awareness..more understanding of my own kind, a feeling of being a beautiful, healthy, happy, strong,
competent, creative person. I hoped to finally learn the secrets of Life and the Universe and my connections to them.
LOL.

phenomanon

Canyon
Below is a list of excuses for why Scientology didn't work. It is called the Green Form 40 Expanded. It is for resistive cases that don't respond to "standard tech". Of course they have a handling for each of these points and that list is very long but these are the basic points. This is the list Hubbard issued to resolve cases for whom Scientology did not work. I thought that this might be of interest on this thread. Personally letter B indicates to me. Doesn't want auditing.

D OVERWHELMED _________
F-1 SUPPRESSED _________

OMG. I've assessed so many of these. They are great for getting Auditing hours up.
K was my item.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

D OVERWHELMED _________
F-1 SUPPRESSED _________

Golden Age of Tech II needs to ADD:

"P" - Found out L Ron Hubbard was a con man, a drug addict, a bigamist, a Satan worshiper and follower of the occult and Aleistar Crowley, a criminal and a NUT and that Scientology - ALL OF IT - is a complete and utter SCAM.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you will see a lot of floating tone arms out there in the field!!