What's new

Underwater dad

mark91942

Patron
As a father I only want the best for my child. I want my child to have an education. I want my child to know right from wrong. I want my child to have a well rounded education. I only hope that she will be afforded these basic rights. With Scientology in the picture I am not sure I will be able to make these hopes a reality. I do not know much about Scientology from the inside. I have read many articles, and yet I cannot understand how anyone would allow themselves to be taken down that rabbit hole. I am not saying that anyone is wrong for having done so. I just cannot understand it. I prefer to think for myself. I prefer to see the world as it is. I do my best to be honest with everyone in my life including my child. There is nothing I would love more than to have my child see the world as it really is.

The programming that Scientology does to children scares me. I want my child to be able to have a life where she is happy and healthy because my child is in a loving environment. This is not to say that I am the perfect parent by any means, and yet I do my best all the time to enrich my child's life. I do not want my my child to live a life afraid of what the church will do if she does not follow doctrine. I do not want my child growing up in a box where my child can only think one way I want my child to have the ability to think what as a child wants about any given situation. I want my child to know that the child is loved because she is loved and not for what the child does.

Children are special and should be nurtured and should not be put into an environment where they can only react one way and follow only one train of thought. I would love to see my child learn about the world in their own way. It's rare these days to see a child that cannot get on the internet and look up almost anything their heart desires. The access to information is wonderful and being able to see all sides of an argument is a simple task. This is what I would love to see as a reality in my child's life, but will not happen if she is in the insidious cult of Scientology.

The above statements are what I would love to see for every child. I do not want to see tyranny of a cult destroying another child's life. Let's stop this now. Let's put an end to the reign of terror this church brings into the lives of parents and children alike.

As this is my second post I do appreciate the ability to have a place to vent these emotions. I appreciate having the ability of speaking my mind and having a place where others know the pain and anguish this creates for a parent who has research the church and all their wild and insane ways. Thank you for reading this post.

beltway

Bone Idle
This might explain a few matters. All right, it won't explain anything, but it's got a certain "what a flaplip bozo" charm.

[video=youtube;GI39MTtpKpg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI39MTtpKpg[/video]