What's new

"Unidentified Scientology Terrorists" Ambush/Harass Marty Rathbun December 13th, 2014

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: "Unidentified Scientology Terrorists" Ambush/Harass Marty Rathbun December 13th,

<snip>

There is much hypocrisy in Chris Smith attacking Marty's baby, mocking foster care in a false attempt to make it look like Mosey and Mark milked the foster case system when, in fact, they actually adopted their child at birth. As mentioned in Skip's post, Tamara and Chris adopted a child. He goes by the name Barrett Smith and is about 25 years old now. As well, according to her wiki, Tamara was an adopted child, . The internet does not lie. Long live these videos and transcript comments made by him and Randy Stith.

<snip>

In case anyone missed this on Tony's blog:

In the smartphone video Marty captured and then posted last night, you can see Theroux filming with his phone at about the one-minute mark. You also see the man doing the talking — identified as Scientologist Christopher Robin Smith — asking Marty about how much he’s being paid to “foster” a child. He also refers to Marty’s wife as “Moby,” but her name is Monique and she often goes by the nickname “Mosey.”

These are classic Scientology tactics. We’ve spoken to former church operatives who ran intimidation campaigns going back decades, and one of the things they say they were told to do was to hit targets with slightly wrong information. They tell us it was intentional for them to get a name wrong (Moby, instead of Mosey, for example) simply for the psychological effect it generates. And to mischaracterize the truth, again purely for the effect (Marty and Monique adopted a baby boy last year, and are not “fostering” him.)

<snip>

See Full Post: http://tonyortega.org/2014/12/15/mo...e-marty-rathbun-and-louis-theroux/#more-18617

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Re: "Unidentified Scientology Terrorists" Ambush/Harass Marty Rathbun December 13th,

How low can they go ?
Do they have *No* shame to involve an adopted baby?
Tabloid innuendo and smearing all coached by Office of Special Affairs before they hit.

Randy Stith and Chris Smith did not make up this patter on the spot.
First of all OSA studied their *ASSET* list of those that could be trusted to go do a dirty job.
Now, recruited, they were briefed and coached on what to say and do.
OSA carefully analysed that Marty's son was *HoT* button and they are Trained, Billed and Drilled to hit the *HOT BUTTONS.*
That is CHURCH doctrine.
That is Guardian Orders and OSA network Orders.
This was coached the night before to create *IMPACT on Mosey and Marty.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/48399838/Frank-Oliver-Full-Hat#force_seo

This is the "Religion" that pretends it makes higher evolved spiritual beings while its Mob Boss acts out Psych Ops, Stalking, intimidation ~~ even intimidating a witness in the forthcoming Mosey Trial (Marty Rathbun)

I was wondering if I had heard that right...! What a piece of crap for bringing their child into whatever that was. And did he say something about 'foster care" and "covering the nut"? Just when you think these lunatics couldn't possibly go ANY lower, there they go. I am, once again, shocked and sickened.

Sassy

Patron Meritorious

Scientology agent attacks critic for being paid for “fostering” child.

Scientology agent attacks critic for being paid for “fostering” child he in fact adopted.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/544362036264980480

attachment.php

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/544362248198950914

attachment.php

God Bless Marty for keeping his cool. I think I literally would have put my hands on this man's throat when he brings up Marty's baby.....at least that vision is playing nicely through my mind!! :unsure::biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Cult Crazy Moment #999: Demanding Marty Rathbun divulge how much he's "being paid" to provide foster care to his own child is the same as demanding the protesters in front of the org divulge how much they are "being paid" by pharmaceutical companies.

Time to peel the onion:
In a way, it's quite revealing about Scientologists. In their world, nobody does anything unless they are getting paid to do it. But, where would they learn such abominable thinking when they (themselves) are subsisting on slave wages?

Answer: They learned it by observation and behavior mimicry of their cult's guru.

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron

UGH , these scumbags have no moral bottom.

( Insert joke about DM becoming a " bottom " in prison - insert joke about something getting inserted in DM in prison ..Mr. Miscavige here is your new cell mate...Mr. Ben Dover ! )

Seriously , if they try these tactics with CERTAIN exes they will be getting ( comment censored due to extreme graphic homicidal content and imagery ) ...mailed back to them in bloody chunks...and then ( comment censored due to graphic manual thetan-ectomy description and homicidal rampage )...see , this is the problem with making fanatics who WILL kill for you on command : when they figure out they have been used and lied to from day one the willingness to embrace extreme action does not just go away and you have a real enemy !

I hope they do not send any poor dupes to the WRONG ex as ALL outcomes would shine a giant magnifying glass on DM and HIS crimes despite the initial ( comment censored due to genocidal content )...and there is no way the cult could hide that .

NOTE : the above is for satire only and does not condone or threaten violence in any real way shape or form EVER !

If you have trouble with that PLEASE disregard the entire post in its entirety !

whoisxenu

Patron with Honors

[h=2]"Unidentified Scientology Terrorists (aka Rontards)" aka "The Gift that keeps giving"[/h]Imagine if there was someone smart behind all this; things could be a lot worse... Tick Tock:thumbsup:

Let's see, Davy gets pissed, sends some ronbots out to attack (and be filmed for youtube viral views) -- and thinks he's winning???:no:

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron

Cult Crazy Moment #999: Demanding Marty Rathbun divulge how much he's "being paid" to provide foster care to his own child is the same as demanding the protesters in front of the org divulge how much they are "being paid" by pharmaceutical companies.

Time to peel the onion:
In a way, it's quite revealing about Scientologists. In their world, nobody does anything unless they are getting paid to do it. But, where would they learn such abominable thinking when they (themselves) are subsisting on slave wages?

Answer: They learned it by observation and behavior mimicry of their cult's guru.

my red -
oooo NO. it is not same... this is .....:nervous::no:. low as possible...
this is LRHs work. anyone who still promote LRH should be "fair gamed". just when I think I have reached my "top level of hate" to them (LRHs students who still promote shit,or saying it is DM), I realize , I can hate them more!!!and I will. :yes: