What's new

Unofficial Official statement of Anon's stance on Tory.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Do you really think the person in that video is me?

I hope not, because if you did, you'd be wrong. And that just can't happen!
Don't try to weasel out of it now! Of course it's you! - Sheesh.. I don't get you guys.. Your'e even doubting the that Encyclopedia Dramatica is serious.. Have yea' all gone completely off ye'r rocker!? - It's dead serious!! - It's the truth! - The GODDAMNED TRUTH even!! - On a scale of thruthiness from 1 to.. never mind.. It has more thruthiness than Scientology! And that's saying something.. Not much, but something!

Remember always! - If you can't learn from your mistakes, there's no good reason to make another!

:yes:

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Don't try to weasel out of it now! Of course it's you! - Sheesh.. I don't get you guys.. Your'e even doubting the that Encyclopedia Dramatica is serious.. Have yea' all gone completely off ye'r rocker!? - It's dead serious!! - It's the truth! - The GODDAMNED TRUTH even!! - On a scale of thruthiness from 1 to.. never mind.. It has more thruthiness than Scientology! And that's saying something.. Not much, but something!

Remember always! - If you can't learn from your mistakes, there's no good reason to make another!

:yes:

Sorry, but I posted my picture in this post:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=112976&postcount=1

and can post another one right now if you still disbelieve...

Or you can cuddle up with Zinj, Veda and Mick Wenlock who repeatedly talk about things they know nothing of as if they do...

Your choice, you lil' joker. :coolwink:

Pixie

Crusader
Sorry, but I posted my picture in this post:

http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=112976&postcount=1

and can post another one right now if you still disbelieve...

Or you can cuddle up with Zinj, Veda and Mick Wenlock who repeatedly talk about things they know nothing of as if they do...

Your choice, you lil' joker. :coolwink:

Such a beautiful photo, you ought to put it up as your Avatar, it would be interesting to see if there was a difference. I didn't like your first Avatar at all, it freaked me out somewhat actually and there's been a lot of stuff in the telly of late for whatever reason about the woman she attacked at the airport, it's just all how people percieve stuff I know, but I'm just saying, it's just another opinion. :yes:

Neo

:lol:

I was with you all the way up to your statement about Scientology. Nothing has more truthiness (LOL) than Scientology. Surely!

:p

Björkist

Such a beautiful photo, you ought to put it up as your Avatar, it would be interesting to see if there was a difference. I didn't like your first Avatar at all, it freaked me out somewhat actually and there's been a lot of stuff in the telly of late for whatever reason about the woman she attacked at the airport, it's just all how people percieve stuff I know, but I'm just saying, it's just another opinion. :yes:

Hey thanks! And sorry about freaking you out with the avatars...Björk is really a gentle soul and she is really connected to, and in tune with, another dimension.

It's true that she hasn't been so kind to a couple of reporters in the past. One of which had been harassing her for days and then spoke to her son.

Perhaps she shares Hubbard's opinions on "them". :nervous:

Can you imagine if LRH tore into that one reporter from "World In Action"?

I bet he wanted to, too. If he had been harassing me about my money in that annoying voice for 3 hours...I tell you what...

Pixie

Crusader
Hey thanks! And sorry about freaking you out with the avatars...Björk is really a gentle soul and she is really connected to, and in tune with, another dimension.

It's true that she hasn't been so kind to a couple of reporters in the past. One of which had been harassing her for days and then spoke to her son.

I bet he wanted to, too. If he had been harassing me about my money in that annoying voice for 3 hours...I tell you what...

Oh sure, I get what you're saying here, and I am aware she is from another dimension and cares about the environment and she has my utmost respect for that, all I'm saying is that what people perceive, people do sometimes whether consciously or not tend to remember the bad stuff about a person as opposed to the good so perhaps the first Avatar you had reminded them of that incident. :confused2: Anyway, sure, if one's getting harrassed.. oh sure.. me too.. being a wild Scot and all.. :angry: ... :whistling:

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Still jelous

Bjorkist, I still am still green with with envy that you got to her live concert in Iceland, and filmed her doing 'Birthday' live.

Love that girl.