Unusual solutions for the lack of staff pay

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
Emma,

can this thread be re-named "Staff buttfucking our way to OT"

or would that be trolling?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's the second Tiger Declare I've heard of...when did these start coming out and have you ever heard of a reference for this? I've read virtually everything and have never come across anything mentioning a Tiger Declare...in fact "it's a pretty rough world where only tigers survive and even they have a hard time". (paraphrased) remember that? Seems to me a tiger would be a positive thing given that quote.

No, that's a different definition of a tiger. It could be good or bad depending on what Hubbard was talking about at the time.

I don't know what the reference is for a Tiger Declare but maybe it's just a general ethics reference on telling someone what condition they're in e.g. someone can be declared an SP or PTS or a Degraded Being, or a Tiger or can be declared a specific condition such as enemy, liability etc etc. It's all part of the bullshit control mechanism.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
That's the second Tiger Declare I've heard of...when did these start coming out and have you ever heard of a reference for this? I've read virtually everything and have never come across anything mentioning a Tiger Declare...in fact "it's a pretty rough world where only tigers survive and even they have a hard time". (paraphrased) remember that? Seems to me a tiger would be a positive thing given that quote.

There is an HCOPL called Tiger. It is basically a person who goes into and area and crashes stats. If this happens several times one gets declared a tiger. I don't have the OEC Volumes but you could find it there. It isn't the same as an SP declare.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
When I was on staff I was moonlighting selling the famous mexican velvet oil paintings. It was x-mas and I knew I was going to make mucho money like around $500 per day. I was suppose to be on post at the org but I thought to myself what are lower conditions worth? Made the decision that this was my greatest good for my dynamics so I took a few days off and no doubt ended up in ethics with lower conditions. Don't remember how but I managed to only get assigned liability. Not even sure I actually did the condition but it certainly was worth it. We had a very merry x-mas.

LOL. I did that for several years in college. It was much easier & more profitable than getting stabbed in the arm for blood plasma. The downside was that personal masturbation was out of the question. I had to be celibate for 3 days before I contributed. The laws are much stringent now, but in the 80's at the Embryology Center where I was a donor, we were assigned a number.

After so many months, we could look at scrapbooks of baby pictures that were numbered.... you get the picture. It was interesting & surreal to see the baby whose birth I contributed to.

Oh MY GOD!!! You really ARE Papa Smurf!!! :biggrin:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
As long as you're not auditing me...

Earned a lot from slush funds. Lent out $5 for $7, $20 for $25, to be paid back next pay day. Always had several thousand out. I only got screwed twice, once for $40 and once for $60 when I didn't know the bastards were shipping out. Having a reputation for being crazy made it easier to collect.

Sold drugs. Easy to get in the service, easier to sell. We had access to some of the best stuff in the world.

I seldom drew pay from the books because I didn't need it.

There were other things I won't go into.

Plus, if you wish to talk about using OPM (other people's money); I was putting your tax dollars to work. Tax payers bought stuff and I sold it.

By the time I came back from Vietnam, I paid cash for a Karman Ghia (over a BMW, my other choice, though I should have considered a Porsche) and my bridge up to OT3 plus training to Class 4. And still had plenty without having to draw pay for years.

LOL! Supply and demand :) My late uncle, while in Germany with the Army during WWII, ran a brothel there.

Well, now I see how so many of you survived for so long in the insanity that was the Cult Culture! :ohmy:

Y'all were just a bunch of PIRATES!!! No wonder so many of you LIKED and ADMIRED Ron so much at one stage or another! :biggrin:

LOL, I kid the group...all of humanity is like this. (Really, we are...it's a survival skill to look out for the main chance, but the better angels of our natures keep us more or less civilized...most of the time. Thank God!)

Bardy, I had friends, relatives and a fiance who were also in that meatgrinder known as the Viet Nam war, and I don't blame you a bit! Really, I'm glad you came out of it okay.

Although I do want to commend Lakey for his native intelligence in thinking it through and realizing that he could get away with his money making game for only so long, and then would be caught, and so decided not to play that easy income game! If you were single and without kids, you may have felt it was worth the risk! :thumbsup:

Hard to think what I would have done...I know my own nature and character pretty darn well...I would have been a TIGER, too...I'm sure! :) But I would have tried very hard not to hurt anybody, unless they were actively harming others. That is part of my nature, too!

However, when caught...they would have had to just offload me...I sincerely doubt anyone would have been able to ever RPF me...I would have torn the place apart and decked (in the classic sense of the word) anyone who stood between me and my freedom! :coolwink:

But then, that's why I never got sucked into any Cult in the first place, despite numerous opportunities to "join up" with one.

I thank my ferocious Celtic ancestors!:clap: :happydance:

braveheart.png