Diamond Invictus SP
there is science to dianetics but it's a soft science rather than a hard science like metalugy
from square one, dmsmh was published and people bought the book and independently got results with the techniques...
but it doesn't produce absolutely repeatable result with every person all the time
and few can get the kind of result which i've been getting with boston's big league teams so far this century
but i can...
Here are some of the fraudulent claims made for Dianetics, as taken from the Dianetics: Modern Science of Mental Health book as published in 1950:
1. Dianetics is “the science of the mind,” and is simpler, as exact, and far more useful than physics and chemistry.
2. Dianetics is actually a collection of pursuits in the humanities that have been brought together and made “precise.”
3. Dianetics is an “exact science” on the order of engineering.
4. Dianetics relies not on theories, but on axioms — in other words, revealed truths, not guesses.
5. Dianetic therapy is able to cure, completely and with no chance of relapse, all “inorganic” and “psycho-somatic” illnesses (which, Hubbard says later in the book, make up 70 percent of all human ailments).