Update on the Sydney Ideal Org situation

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
miscavigeisjeanettetoo.jpg

David Miscavige: the one turd they can't polish.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
:omg:How creepy and tacky are those photoshops?

Body sharing .... now is that a form of out 2D? :roflmao:
Lol. In scientology, "body sharing" is the basis upon which so much of the Upper Levels rest, it's more a 3D concept! I'm beginning to suspect that they might be dramatising "whole track incidents". :eyeroll:

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
:omg:How creepy and tacky are those photoshops?

Body sharing .... now is that a form of out 2D? :roflmao:

Isn't it "needing bodies"?:confused2:eek:r more like "controlling bodies"? ( very high-not:no:-on the tone scale ).:eyeroll:

Opter

Last edited:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I guess this belongs in Helluva's 'Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology' thread, but I'd like to take this opportunity to sum up the Sydney Ideal Org situation:

"Hmm... we're desperately short-staffed, our stats are crashing and nobody's buying services anymore. Ya know what we need? A bigger building!"

:duh:

Only in ScienoThink could the solution to having an empty shop that you can't afford to run be to get an even bigger shop, to buy it outright and to end up leasing it as well. Congratulations, Scientology victims: you're exploring new depths of scam that even L Ron Hubbard wouldn't have imagined in his wettest dreams.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Found this photo in an old Issue of Advance. I don't have an AOSH ANZO thread yet so I will leave it here.

AOSH ANZO NOT's Delivery Team 1991

advance110anzonotsmediu.jpg

I can post the photo in higher-res if required.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Twenty years later, I wonder if anyone would care to hazard a guess at how many of that particular NOTs Delivery Team are still delivering? :wink2:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Twenty years later, I wonder if anyone would care to hazard a guess at how many of that particular NOTs Delivery Team are still delivering? :wink2:

At first I thought ZERO_---but my guess is 2?

Let us know, Panda. And if I get the :winner: or not.

What a bunch of unhappy folks. No matter how many are there, I'm sorry
for them. God damn what a rip off!

BAIL WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
Use LRH's Final PL:
The WAY OUT
IS
the Neeeeeeeeeeeeeearest
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!
Hey HE took it, why not YOU?

:rose:

Tory/Magoo

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
One - Shane Brockdorff

Bill Grey is still DTS afaik, but all the others have gone. At least two are deceased.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
By request here are the names;
Top row: Mo Man (can't remember the name), Billy Gray Snr, Shane Brockdorf, Ian Fraser, Martin Bentley (RIP)

Seated: Annabelle Burnell, Maureen Sparshott, Janice Paisley, Dot Bolstad (RIP)

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Top row: Mo Man (can't remember the name), Billy Gray Snr, Shane Brockdorf, Ian Fraser, Martin Bentley (RIP)

Hey Panda, is Mo Man a young thin Rick (can't remember his surname)? He was at Flag doing more training when I was there so I assume he'd still be delivering.

Anonycat

Crusader

Is that the Ian Frasier that has since spoken out about the cult?

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Sydney Ideal Org Newsletter - April 25th 2012

sydney20120425nl.jpg

Last night at the Sydney Org, the OT Committee put on an Ideal Org event, complete with a paella big enough to feed an army.

... or maybe enough to feed the pathetic attendance of 50 people.

Oh dear we are in trouble...

And lets not forget this fundraising photo:

tonyj.jpg

Tony Twomey regging a child for staff? Or perhaps her pocket money? The photo has disgusting implications in any event. (Any photo with Tony + fundraising tends to be gag-inducing)

hqsg.jpg

What to say about this... this style of promos is usually used for 'expansion news', not a lot of that these days.

closeddoorbriefing.jpg

Wait a minute, 90 staff? That would imply Melbourne Org has 200 STAFF TOTAL. 200? They couldn't even get 150 Scientologists from all over ANZO to the Melbourne fundraiser a couple of weeks ago! WHAT A SHIT HEAP OF LIES AND FAIL.

I cannot believe how EPIC FAIL their management efficiency is, Melbourne org has MORE STAFF THEN ACTIVE SCIENTOLOGISTS.

sydney20120421flag.jpg