What's new

Update on the Sydney Ideal Org situation

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
AGGHHHHHH

They just won't give up :no:

meet20tammy.jpg

(and their shooping skills are getting worse)

:omg:!!! I think they're doing the gender switch thing just to confuse us. You can't tell me the girl in this pic isn't just a shooped pic of the guy in this pic. I've never heard of Tammy and Gerhard wasn't on staff when I left but the resemblance is uncanny.

Attachments

• Gerhard Merrick.jpg
    Gerhard Merrick.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 79

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Sydney Ideal Org Newsletter - May 11, 2012

sydney20120511nl.jpg

Oh dear how we have fallen. Only $50,000 pledged? 10x that amount was pledged last week! More poignantly though we see a continual lack of big status awards being given out in recent times, with only two Silver Contributors at this event (2x$5000). Are they hiding the big status upgrades (why?), or are all those massive pledges just not materialising in the bank account?

Oh but wait, there's more to come!

thykingsandqueensinvite.jpg

Interesting, since the previous promo I posted showed the 12th May event at the Sydney Org with a different theme! (No Explorers Club??) I wonder what has happened there? Perhaps they are trying remove excuses from western Sydney Scilons who have been recalcitrant to travel into the CBD for a reg-fest? They must be getting pretty desperate if they are using the Dundas base for events again. I wonder if a number of devastating media reports will play upon their mind when they pull into the driveway of 'The Dundas Castle'.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Neil Lemon, Diego, Fay Pollard, Mario Cardile, Han Lien - same old same old ponying up the $s.:no:

I think $50,000 is a lot of promise that won't ever be delivered - it's come from folks who barely own the shirts on their backs.:omg:

Pathetic cult is pathetic.:duh:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Sydney WISE Success Summit 2012

sydney20120517wise.jpg

Wow, its only $597! (funnily enough the website says $1190)
And hosted at the local RSL as well, spectacular!

Sydney Establishment Newsletter

sydney20120517nl.jpg

Good grief look at 'Rein Drafall', the guy is just a kid, another life crippled and wasted by the Church of Scientology. :no:

On the lighter side... we finally get to see the original staff poster! Lets compare them!

image010uom.jpg

want20a20saner20planet.jpg

LOL

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
The funniest thing I saw was they had to tell the sheeples where Harbord is - even tho' it's 15k from the CBD! :hysterical:

Obviously the Sydney field just don't ever go to the Northern Beaches now, do they? :roflmao:

And now we have a whole bunch of executives who "have" to fly to LA for more training - that's more folk than they currently have on staff! Obviously they are looking at a new recruit angle - join up as a senior executive, get flown to LA for training (when we get the airfare) and spend the rest of your life as a poor slave for us as we'll never let you go!:dieslaughing:

Desperate cult is desperate!!!!!:hysterical:

Miss Pert

The funniest thing I saw was they had to tell the sheeples where Harbord is - even tho' it's 15k from the CBD! :hysterical:

Obviously the Sydney field just don't ever go to the Northern Beaches now, do they? :roflmao:

And now we have a whole bunch of executives who "have" to fly to LA for more training - that's more folk than they currently have on staff! Obviously they are looking at a new recruit angle - join up as a senior executive, get flown to LA for training (when we get the airfare) and spend the rest of your life as a poor slave for us as we'll never let you go!:dieslaughing:

Desperate cult is desperate!!!!!:hysterical:

They don't seem to have trouble finding airfare to send you there, it's the fare to bring you home again they have trouble with.

Oh! While I'm here I should announce that I officially paid off the money I ended up owing to my sister, she paid to get me home from Flag, about 2 weeks ago. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I hope to hell this was an old debt... :nervous:

Miss Pert, you strike me as a wonderful person and I hope all is going well in your life, no offence ever meant :rose:

:cheers:

Miss Pert

Miss Pert, you strike me as a wonderful person and I hope all is going well in your life, no offence ever meant :rose:

Yeah and thank you Ogs. It's taken me 3 years to pay it back, mainly because I had keep borrowing on it while I was getting back on my feet. All's good now and I am very happy with my life. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happy Days

Miss Pert is a lovely gal, always happy and cheery even on Facebook ... she just a happy go lucky and sincere person ... I've read she's single and would like to bump into a tall, dark and handsome fellow who likes animals, long walks and romance ... to make her life complete .... Is that right Miss Pert? :happydance:.... Not that I'm a dating agency .... just saying :)

Miss Pert

Miss Pert is a lovely gal, always happy and cheery even on Facebook ... she just a happy go lucky and sincere person ... I've read she's single and would like to bump into a tall, dark and handsome fellow who likes animals, long walks and romance ... to make her life complete .... Is that right Miss Pert? :happydance:.... Not that I'm a dating agency .... just saying :)

:lol: A LOT!!!!

There seems to be a conspiracy on finding me a tall dark handsome at the moment. :blush:

Back to the thread now, enough of the derailing. :biggrin:

Jump

Operating teatime
No comment.

We have personally seen people with hard hats working there. We saw them. Personally. Yes, that's right we personally saw them. You can't argue with that. And they had hard hats on. Hard hats I tell you. And they were on - and we saw them.
Personally.

And they were there.

Feral

Rogue male
Why we donate?

WWD!

I loved this ladies reasoning as to why she donates. I know why she does, it's presented to her as an option with no alternative.

Her story, if she was going to be honest about just how she got to where she is should read like this;

"I donate because various people who will not leave are in my living room and it's 3am, I donate because through a gradient of lies I was brought to 'see' that I had to help LRH save this whole planet. I donate because I have come to see that I am one of the chosen ones with shoulders broad enough to carry the burden of freeing the human race, and lastly I donate because I feel it;s the only way to get these people to leave my living room without being expelled from this group that I've come to believe is my only chance.

Thanks to LRH for this opportunity."

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why we donate?

WWD!

I loved this ladies reasoning as to why she donates. I know why she does, it's presented to her as an option with no alternative.

Her story, if she was going to be honest about just how she got to where she is should read like this;

"I donate because various people who will not leave are in my living room and it's 3am, I donate because through a gradient of lies I was brought to 'see' that I had to help LRH save this whole planet. I donate because I have come to see that I am one of the chosen ones with shoulders broad enough to carry the burden of freeing the human race, and lastly I donate because I feel it;s the only way to get these people to leave my living room without being expelled from this group that I've come to believe is my only chance.

Thanks to LRH for this opportunity."

Exactly! As far as the DM viewpoint, this old gal donates for the same reason that cow's give milk.

Pete