What's new

Update on the Sydney Ideal Org situation

thefatman

Patron with Honors
There seem to be activity in the Sydney org. Some people over at WWP is trying to look into it:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/sydney-renovation-decision.40726/#post-2335500

Would it be possible for some of you locals to pop by the org and chack it out?

The photo you can see earlier in that thread is somewhat old. They've now got mesh along all of the scaffolding and it extends around the side of the building (next to the /real/ church).

I also saw a piece of paper saying something about consent for a crane. I'll see if I can snap some pics tomorrow.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
The photo you can see earlier in that thread is somewhat old. They've now got mesh along all of the scaffolding and it extends around the side of the building (next to the /real/ church).

I also saw a piece of paper saying something about consent for a crane. I'll see if I can snap some pics tomorrow.
If someone is having consensual sex with a crane we must have pix.

anon2019

Patron with Honors
Looks like it will open in February.
They have applied for a road closure permit for Sunday 16th February with Sunday 23rd as an alternative date in case of wet weather.

The Church of Scientology Grand Opening Ceremony and celebration of its newly
renovated church premises is a new event that requires the temporary closure of City
streets and traffic detours around the event route.

Temporary Road Closures – Sunday 16 February 2014
Castlereagh Street from Bathurst to Park
Streets, Sydney – from 3am on Sunday 16
February 2014 to 12am on Monday 17 February 2014

http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/189576/131218_LPCTCC_ITEM09.pdf

Attachments

• 131218_LPCTCC_ITEM09.pdf
    196.4 KB · Views: 39

wigee1

Patron with Honors
I,d better send a email, that I,ll be taking over the air space in Castlereigh st , those days, and there may be noise
pollution, I,ll be doing seismec testing ,Plus photo recono, using a Hughie 300 and a 500,so there could be wind gusts of up to 200 mph and lots of noise , ( SP screaching.)
Could they postpone the opening,!! (Its to their advantage , more, " Donations") this is a safety factor,Its critical they adhere to my demand. Granitt.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Should be fun especially if you have this dude as a pilot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjFBTzCOcS4

I,d better send a email, that I,ll be taking over the air space in Castlereigh st , those days, and there may be noise
pollution, I,ll be doing seismec testing ,Plus photo recono, using a Hughie 300 and a 500,so there could be wind gusts of up to 200 mph and lots of noise , ( SP screaching.)
Could they postpone the opening,!! (Its to their advantage , more, " Donations") this is a safety factor,Its critical they adhere to my demand. Granitt.

You could even blow the Keynote Speaker's BS back into his face.

Actually, I'm kind of glad that they are going to end cycle on this. 201 is the spiritual home of Scientology in Sydney, so it's fitting that the last days of the cult will be spent at this address.

Actually, I'm kind of glad that they are going to end cycle on this. 201 is the spiritual home of Scientology in Sydney, so it's fitting that the last days of the cult will be spent at this address.

And it's fitting that they will have a large, very very quiet , peaceful space
in which to silently contemplate their demise. :biggrin:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
As per this thread on wwp https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/sydney-ideal-org-honour-roll-donation-pyramid-2012.99096/, it seems the Sydney claims are probably having their ideal org opening today (they have closed off the roads).

Well, it is pissing down a treat today. I don't thing they are going to be able to get away from the registrars today. Everyone will be locked in.

It would be a great day for the local state Attorney General to attend and invite his staff to learn how the org made its donations over the previous years.

I am sure that everyone there at the Ideal org has all their receipts and can show how donating towards the IDEAL coercion scam has been to individual and public benefits. I have a question, what percentage of 'social welfare benefits' have ended up in cherrywood furniture made by indentured servants on social benefits in California?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
24 ml of rain today up here in Morisset north of Sydney - it's been a dry February so far.:woohoo:

Reminds me of when the George St volcano was opened with "Int execs," Nancy Cartwright et al down for the opening and it bucketted down so badly that the fireworks couldn't be used.:bigcry:

BUT the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras a few days later had perfect weather yet the most ethical group on the planet didn't.:roflmao:

I'm betting that the number of people who turned up (if it did in fact happen today) could easily fit inside the building to stay dry and DM (if indeed His Most Truncated OTness did arrive) will have been spared having His suits shrink to ridiculous size while He pontificates from the podium.:hysterical:

It really doesn't matter much if they open the doors to 201 again - there will be no crowds rushing to go in even if they advertized free beer - the $cientology brand has been smashed thoroughly in Sydney and it's only gonna get worse.:happydance:

And, of course:

FUCK YOU, OSA !!!

I do hope Vicki, Micheal, Glenn and the rest of the maggots spent the day getting soaked from waiting for the SPs to turn up and ruin their day.:yes:

Me? I did some gardening in between the showers, read a good book and went and watched Panda and Jenni play at a club fairly close by. Better than turning up for a practice funeral for the cult.:coolwink:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
24 ml of rain today up here in Morisset north of Sydney - it's been a dry February so far.:woohoo:

Reminds me of when the George St volcano was opened with "Int execs," Nancy Cartwright et al down for the opening and it bucketted down so badly that the fireworks couldn't be used.:bigcry:

BUT the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras a few days later had perfect weather yet the most ethical group on the planet didn't.:roflmao:

I'm betting that the number of people who turned up (if it did in fact happen today) could easily fit inside the building to stay dry and DM (if indeed His Most Truncated OTness did arrive) will have been spared having His suits shrink to ridiculous size while He pontificates from the podium.:hysterical:

It really doesn't matter much if they open the doors to 201 again - there will be no crowds rushing to go in even if they advertized free beer - the $cientology brand has been smashed thoroughly in Sydney and it's only gonna get worse.:happydance:

And, of course:

FUCK YOU, OSA !!!

I do hope Vicki, Micheal, Glenn and the rest of the maggots spent the day getting soaked from waiting for the SPs to turn up and ruin their day.:yes:

Me? I did some gardening in between the showers, read a good book and went and watched Panda and Jenni play at a club fairly close by. Better than turning up for a practice funeral for the cult.:coolwink:

Always love reading your posts Scooter. :thumbsup:

No media coverage on this opening and yet we always get detailed and colourful media coverage on the G&L Mardi Gras. :roflmao::roflmao: So it just shows that the media ain't interested and neither are the people ... :yes:

Even the weather Gods opened up the flood gates just to drown the f**kers out .... just got to love that :coolwink:

Like you Scooter, I tendered to more enjoyable things and topped off with a glass of sparkling to end a really lovely day ... and we enjoyed the rain here too as it's been pretty damn hot....

Life is very good indeed.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
a4rcwk.jpg

29z3cjn.jpg

2cncpz4.jpg

2z7n695.jpg

35n944h.jpg

Went past the 'ideal' org last Friday and snapped some pics. There is clearly more work going on in there.

The building is open, and in use as an ideal org, but there is a big ladder in there.

They must have opened it before it was finished.

It is funny to think that they must have opened the half finished 'ideal' org in the pouring rain.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
They're in no hurry - they STILL need to recruit a bucketload of Gullibles for staff positions before they can open anywho:roflmao:

And I love the hand-done $ciloon symbol on the "use the next entrance" poster - pretty much sums up how "professional" Sydney org is :hysterical:

Bring on the Runt Usurper and the street closures I say - lets have some REAL fun !!!:dieslaughing:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I predict rain :biggrin:

I predict busloads of sciloons from all around the planet being brought in to Sydney to barely fill one corner of the road in front of 201. Lots of Potted Tree Tehc to be used to screen the Great Unwashed from the "event.":yes:

I predict the cult will get less than half the attendees they got to Melbourne. And the AOSH ANZO RPF to triple in size overnight.:omg:

I predict the Runt Usurper to stay stuck in His Scotch bottle somewhere else because He's afraid of the Anon "terrorists" coming out in force to meet Him. He won't have an enclosed space in Sydney to preach from like he had in Melbourne - He'll have to "do it" from inside the building or be exposed to people from the office and apartment blocks all around 201. I'm sure the Drunken Maggot's paranoia will be screaming NOOOOOOOOOO !!! at the thought of all this - poor little petal.:bigcry:

I predict the media will treat it as a joke if they bother to cover it at all. A slow news day MAY save them.:dieslaughing:

I predict the locals to spend at least the last three days before this going without sleep and trying to cope on inadequate nutrition.:grouch:

I predict LULZ :woohoo:

:roflmao:

ps OSA, I predict "we" could get a sizeable contingent of protesters there for your big day :biggrin:

Just sayin' :coolwink:

Jump

Operating teatime
I predict busloads of sciloons from all around the planet being brought in to Sydney to barely fill one corner of the road in front of 201. Lots of Potted Tree Tehc to be used to screen the Great Unwashed from the "event.":yes:

I predict the cult will get less than half the attendees they got to Melbourne. And the AOSH ANZO RPF to triple in size overnight.:omg:

I predict the Runt Usurper to stay stuck in His Scotch bottle somewhere else because He's afraid of the Anon "terrorists" coming out in force to meet Him. He won't have an enclosed space in Sydney to preach from like he had in Melbourne - He'll have to "do it" from inside the building or be exposed to people from the office and apartment blocks all around 201. I'm sure the Drunken Maggot's paranoia will be screaming NOOOOOOOOOO !!! at the thought of all this - poor little petal.:bigcry:

I predict the media will treat it as a joke if they bother to cover it at all. A slow news day MAY save them.:dieslaughing:

I predict the locals to spend at least the last three days before this going without sleep and trying to cope on inadequate nutrition.:grouch:

I predict LULZ :woohoo:

:roflmao:

ps OSA, I predict "we" could get a sizeable contingent of protesters there for your big day :biggrin:

Just sayin' :coolwink:

After the 8 minutes of boredom, then how about we get some caek and pizza?? :thumbsup:

:happydance: