What's new

Urgent: DC Ideal Org Opening Oct 10th

Mystic

Crusader
Many muchos gracias for the report, 6th of all Divisions. And the pics. Without pics and vids, it didn't happen.

Sylvia so unhappy person, well, almost person. She be human in a few thousand more incarnations.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Typical Arrogance

No "Grand Opening" today. Looks like they are in the middle of installing a new sewer line for the Ideal Org (I guess they need to increase capacity due to increased BS). Anons raided both locations. The "Grand Opening" is the 31st.
Anons have permits for the sidewalks. The cult is trying to close 16th Street for their shindig....

Typical arrogance trying to close a main street like 16th Street !

Why don't they move it down 16th St. a couple of miles and close off

Pennsylvania Ave. and hold it right in front of the White House ! :grouch:

Div6

Crusader
Noted Sea Ogres present at Saturday raid:

C/O CLO EUS - Billy Lindstein
CMO Investigations Chief - Gerome Benison
CMO Supergargo - Kirsty Clements
C/O CMO CLO - Sabine Egerer
Dir I&R CLO -Andrew Heald
D/PS FLAG - Harrison Lul (seriously, that's his name)
E/D Long Island - Nicholas Gambino
E/ ED Long Island - Callie Parz-Gambino

and maybe others. It takes a lot of causative OT Sea Org types to stat push an org to Ideal Org status.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
ideal-org-flash-raid-05.jpg

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
Noted Sea Ogres present at Saturday raid:

C/O CLO EUS - Billy Lindstein
CMO Investigations Chief - Gerome Benison
CMO Supergargo - Kirsty Clements
C/O CMO CLO - Sabine Egerer
Dir I&R CLO -Andrew Heald
D/PS FLAG - Harrison Lul (seriously, that's his name)
E/D Long Island - Nicholas Gambino
E/ ED Long Island - Callie Parz-Gambino

and maybe others. It takes a lot of causative OT Sea Org types to stat push an org to Ideal Org status.

Wonder who was working the "sewer sit."
You know, developing the poop admin scales and such.
Working out the shit flows of the org.
Brings new meaning to the phrase "reach and withdraw."

Div6

Crusader
Wonder who was working the "sewer sit."
You know, developing the poop admin scales and such.
Working out the shit flows of the org.
Brings new meaning to the phrase "reach and withdraw."

It might explain Sylvia's constipated look.....

Also, MaidOfWin turned it up to >9000.....

4002644507_18aeaa8dfe.jpg

Annnnnndddd AnonSparrow shows the pride:

4003409936_c4b5c8ff5e.jpg

Mystic

Crusader
Great pics of a large footbullet. Poor scifaggOtS. Nice building, nice location in DC. ::: sigh ::: But just isn't going to keep bullets out of footz.

Div6

Crusader
The invite to the DC Ideal Morgue opening is here:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-...main-ceremony-halloween-53790/12/#post1045644

Does anyone else see a problem with this sentence?

"I would like to invite you to participate in the latest and possibly the most historical Grand Opening event, for this is the Grand Opening Event of the Founding Church of Scientology of Washington DC ("FCDC")."

Hint: http://grammar.about.com/od/alightersideofwriting/a/historicgloss.htm

Either Bob Adams hasn't done his Key to Life Course, or he took a few too many tackles in his NFL career...

Mystic

Crusader
The invite to the DC Ideal Morgue opening is here:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-...main-ceremony-halloween-53790/12/#post1045644

Does anyone else see a problem with this sentence?

"I would like to invite you to participate in the latest and possibly the most historical Grand Opening event, for this is the Grand Opening Event of the Founding Church of Scientology of Washington DC ("FCDC")."

Hint: http://grammar.about.com/od/alightersideofwriting/a/historicgloss.htm

Either Bob Adams hasn't done his Key to Life Course, or he took a few too many tackles in his NFL career...

Naw. No trouble at all. It simply goes into the bullshit bin. I would expect bullshit to have lumps in it.

Div6

Crusader
Also, this was just reported by a local anon as of Friday afternoon:

"Friday: Scientologists are attempting to prevent people from walking on the sidewalk in front of the Ideal org, going so far as to attempt to physically block my passage, citing an empty cherry-picker on the front lawn. I was too fast for them (they're a bit dim) and got past them, and had to remind them that (A) it was a public sidewalk, and (B) don't touch me."

Scientology has no respect for Civil Rights, and it appears they are out to demonstrate it.....

High Irritation in clam beds may be due to DM and his abusive entourage being in the area....