What's new

URGENT: Need names of family members, disconnected at Gold Base

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Polaris Project response I received.

Dear Mr. XXX

Thank you for contacting the National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC) and reporting this tip regarding potential labor trafficking in California. We appreciate all the information you have provided and we are currently processing it. This may take some time due to the amount of information provided. :thumbsup:

Per your request for legal assistance, I recommend using the following links to find a lawyer in your area:
www.aba.net
http://www.lawhelpcalifornia.org/CA/index.cfm

Again, thank you for the tip. The NHTRC will contact you if further information is needed.

I hope you find this information useful. Please do not hesitate to contact us again on the hotline if you have any questions or need additional information.

Sincerely,

The National Human Trafficking Resource Center
24 Hour National Hotline: 888-3737-888
Email: [email protected]

If you are a victim of human trafficking and need immediate help or if you suspect a potential trafficking situation, call the National Human Trafficking Resource Center Hotline now.

The National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC) works to improve the national response to protect victims of human trafficking in the United States. The NHTRC is a national, toll-free call center that is operated by Polaris Project and funded by the Department of Health and Human Services and other supporters. The NHTRC provides callers with a range of services including victim assistance through urgent and non-urgent referrals within the anti-trafficking and related fields; tip reporting; and comprehensive resources and technical assistance for the anti-trafficking field and those who wish to get involved. The NHTRC is available to answer calls from anywhere in the country, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Barry Van Scickle's post

Great post by Barry here:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/299-...-12th-case-update-marc-headley-case-45522/12/

With all the postings by people with considerable knowledge of and interest in law, it is surprising that no one has brought up the Labor Code Private Attorneys Act of 2004. (Labor code §2698 et. seq.) A little history here may answer some of the questions about the role of civil litigation in enforcing labor laws, and why this case was not filed as a class action.

Under California Labor Code §2698 et. seq., private counsel may seek civil penalties in a class action. The California Department of Industrial Relations lacks the resources to properly enforce the labor laws. Private civil lawsuits are expected to fill some of the void. Civil penalties are not wages and are usually only recoverable by state agencies and their counsel. Under this somewhat unusual law, private counsel may enforce the labor code and recover civil penalties. The penalties are split 25% to employees and 75% to the state. The civil penalties can be $200 per employee per pay period. If there are 5000 Sea Org members working for illegal wages, the potential civil penalties are in the millions.

This case started as a potential class action under the labor code for civil penalties. We noticed the proper authorities of labor code violations. For various reasons, including the withdrawal of potential class representatives and a one year statute of limitations for recovering “penalties” as opposed to wages, a §2698 class action on behalf of BFG alone would have been problematic. As filed, Marc’s case seeks wages, not civil penalties, but the case also has the potential of generating findings and orders that can be taken to the Department of Labor for enforcement action by the state.

We cannot put David Miscavige in jail; however, the civil action can recover wages for plaintiffs and create a scenario where, as a practical matter, Scientology cannot continue its blatant abuse of workers. IMHO, if you wait for the state to do this on its own, it will not happen.

For you class action fans, please be advised that we do have a class action expert in consultation. As far as we know, there has never been a human trafficking class action. But, someone has to be the first. Nor further comment on class action would be appropriate at this time.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Let's Reunite Mandy with her Mom

...I have seen [Mandy] once in 11 years & that was in Smurf's video, where she was coming out of the HGB...
. This statement rips my heart out.
. A mom just wants to visit her daughter.
. But the snot thugs at scientology won't "have" it.
. I watch a lot of these videos.
. Suz if you provide the URL of Smurf's video at HGB, to this thread.
. How many seconds into the video did she appear, what was she wearing.
. Who was she following, preceding, did she say anything, make any motions.
. I could keep an eye out if you want, I can let you know if I see her elsewhere.
. I'd bet others would keep a watch out for her on videos too.

. Way to go Smurf, you made this mother's day, you gave her hope.
. I wish photographers would speak the Place, Month, Day, and YEAR onto each video. Either that or put a text overlay onto the video.

. I am "not" a fan of Private Messages (PM's). May the entire theater have access my words, forever -- rather than just whispering them to the person sitting next to me.

Last edited:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good idea CornPie about finding whow was around Mandy as a way to reach her.

Also, Chuck Beatty has requested (more than once) that people in Los Angeles wait by the place were Sea Org gets on/off the bus in the moring to take pictures of them getting in out. In over a year we've been on this, I dont think it's been done ! I live way far from LA and I can't do it myself.

With a good ID of Mandy, maybe we could see her in the morning/evening and talk to her.

Check AnonSparrow1's latest videos at HGB here for lots of SeaOrgs :
http://www.youtube.com/anonsparrow1

Also:
http://www.youtube.com/XenuSmurf

http://www.youtube.com/gonehome1433

Last edited:

British Mom

Patron with Honors
. This statement rips my heart out.
. A mom just wants to visit her daughter.
. But the snot thugs at scientology won't "have" it.
. I watch a lot of these videos.
. Suz if you provide the URL of Smurf's video at HGB, to this thread.
. How many seconds into the video did she appear, what was she wearing.
. Who was she following, preceding, did she say anything, make any motions.
. I could keep an eye out if you want, I can let you know if I see her elsewhere.
. I'd bet others would keep a watch out for her on videos too.

. Way to go Smurf, you made this mother's day.
. I wish photographers would speak the Month, Day, and YEAR onto each video.

. I am "not" a fan of Private Messages (PM's).

Hi Cornpie, Thank you for your concern, sometimes I feel so helpless. Casper, Smurf, Glibb & Resistence have been great on this cycle, they are always on the look out for Mandy, but it concerns me that she never been seen again.

Here is the link that someone sent me when I posted my thread SchwimmelPuckel :thumbsup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one? At 6:40 minutes.

Flash Raid, HGB, Hollywood, Part 1 it hasnt worked I am not very technical on this board, I will have another go at working it out.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Its on my thread called: Daughter disconnected from her family, but I cant work out how to get it over on this one. The 2nd page. Its only a split second. I paused it & knew it was her.

Well, thats interesting, it looks like the video has been taken off, I went onto the thread, but cant get the video up anymore. Looks like someone taken it off, I wonder who? They must be sh++ing their pants.

Last edited:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Its on my thread called: Daughter disconnected from her family, but I cant work out how to get it over on this one. The 2nd page. Its only a split second. I paused it & knew it was her.

Well, thats interesting, it looks like the video has been taken off, I went onto the thread, but cant get the video up anymore. Looks like someone taken it off, I wonder who? They must be sh++ing their pants.

I called Smurf to ask him to put the video back up. It appears that sometimes that YouTube quietly takes down a video without any infractions. It happened to me and Pope. They were catching too much flack by cancelling accounts, etc.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
I called Smurf to ask him to put the video back up. It appears that sometimes that YouTube quietly takes down a video without any infractions. It happened to me and Pope. They were catching too much flack by cancelling accounts, etc.

Thanks, :clap: I emailed him too. Its not up as yet, now how to I get it on here, when its up & running. :confused2:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Last night at around 10 PM (May 14th), a scientology white passenger van arrived at Gold Base. There were two security guards in the guard shack that let them in. It's quite possible that they're shuffling scientologists in/out trying a pre-emptive move before the govt officials can act.

A white passenger van makes "the run" twice a day routinely every day between the HGB and Int, unless they've changed it. It carries mail, packages, people, anything needed between the two places that will fit in the vehicle.

Paul

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
...A white passenger van makes "the run" twice a day routinely every day between the HGB and Int [Gold]...
...It carries mail, packages, people, anything needed between the two places that will fit in the vehicle...
. That's so nice to know.
. Considering how snot scientology follows their adversaries...
. I wonder how they'd like to be followed for a change.

. And given how snot scientology's Danny Dunnigan regularly visits unattended cars owned by Anonymous people, as they're parked near Gold Base...
. I wonder if they'd like monitoring devices planted on their vehicles.

Last edited:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
...it looks like the video [of Mandy] has been taken off, I went onto the thread, but cant get the video up anymore...
...Looks like someone taken it off, I wonder who? They must be sh++ing their pants...
As near as I can tell, Smurf's video was originally named "?v=Gg9AboVuXAY" -- it looks like it's been removed from this side of the Atlantic too.

Hey Smurf, if the snot scientology lawyers have rattled YouTube's cage, I hear our Russian friends at RuTube.com are harder to get to; such as AGP's videos at: http://AngryGayPope.com/videos.htm (See the three videos in the top right column of snot scientology's lead attorney Kendrick Moxon, spewing threats about.)

I hope you can get that video back up, because I really want to see the 1 second clip of Mandy, the only one her mother's seen of her in 11 years.

Last edited:

British Mom

Patron with Honors
. That's so nice to know.
. Considering how the scientology filth-bags like to follow other people.
. I wonder how they'd like to be followed for a change.

. Considering how scientology likes to visit Anon owned unattended cars parked at Gold Base.
. I wonder how the scientology filth-bags would like monitoring devices planted on their white vans.

As I thought, the video was taken off, but Smurf has got it back on, although I still cant get it. Its the only recent photo I have :bigcry:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
It would be illegal. And, even when it's not illegal to, say, 'follow' Scientology vehicles, it's quite easy, especially in places of corruption like Riverside County to portray such activity as harassment.

Is it hypocritical for Scientology to whine about it? Sure. Do they? Absolutely. Does the Riverside District Attorneys Office use such claims of harassment to indict Scientology Opponents? Sure.

Zinj

British Mom

Patron with Honors
As near as I can tell, Smurf's video was originally named "?v=Gg9AboVuXAY" -- it looks like it's been removed from this side of the Atlantic too.

Hey Smurf, if the snot scientology lawyers have rattled YouTube's cage, I hear our Russian friends at RuTube.com are harder to get to; such as AGP's videos at: http://AngryGayPope.com/videos.htm (See the three videos in the top right column of snot scientology's lead attorney Kendrick Moxon, spewing threats about.)

I hope you can get that video back up, because I really want to see the 1 second clip of Mandy, the only one her mother's seen of her in 11 years.

I've had an email from Smurf, but he's not happy, alot of his videos have been taken off, he has requested them back, but I still cant get the video up. I have emailed Glib as I am sure she had picture of the clip of Mandy, but may be wrong, if she has, she will send it to me. Another crime added to OSA's list, my god, how inhumane can they get, they are so suppressive :grouch:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It would be illegal. And, even when it's not illegal to, say, 'follow' Scientology vehicles, it's quite easy, especially in places of corruption like Riverside County to portray such activity as harassment.

Is it hypocritical for Scientology to whine about it? Sure. Do they? Absolutely. Does the Riverside District Attorneys Office use such claims of harassment to indict Scientology Opponents? Sure.

Zinj

Remember too that the location of the Int base is supposed to be "secret", which means everyone on the planet with Internet access can know except for all Sea Org members lacking Int clearances. What this means in reality is that if the Int van driver suspects he's being followed he will likely want to do something about it rather than meekly allowing the pursuing vehicle(s) to follow him to Hemet.

Paul

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron

Zinj

I've been told REPEATEDLY by the TUstin police and the Hemet Sheriff that it's not illigeal to follow someone.

However, when the cops themselves are being followed you should hear them bawwwww. Read Mark Headely's police report to see that.

Zinjifar

I've been told REPEATEDLY by the TUstin police and the Hemet Sheriff that it's not illigeal to follow someone.

However, when the cops themselves are being followed you should hear them bawwwww. Read Mark Headely's police report to see that.

What's your point?

Zinj

Zinjifar

Remember too that the location of the Int base is supposed to be "secret", which means everyone on the planet with Internet access can know except for all Sea Org members lacking Int clearances. What this means in reality is that if the Int van driver suspects he's being followed he will likely want to do something about it rather than meekly allowing the pursuing vehicle(s) to follow him to Hemet.

Paul

Note too that it was Keith Henson's ill-conceived, legal and understandable and even humorous 'following' of the staff buses from Hemet to Int Base that came back to bit him as 'evidence' in his own trial, although not in any 'legal' sense. It's not about 'fair'; it's about corruption. If you want to protest corruption, well, you buys your ticket; you takes your ride.

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
The point is simply that cops won't accept complaints from people being followed, but when it happens to them they go all twisty panties.

I have to say, AO.

You are one of the few people, DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

And for that you get major respect from me- even though we may disagree on other, less important points.

May all the forces of justice in this universe be behind you.

And all those beyond this one, too.

Last edited: