What's new

URGENT: Need names of family members, disconnected at Gold Base

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello all,

I need names of people that have family members, currently living at Gold (Int) base, Hemet, which they have been disconnected from. This is srs business !

If you want to re-connect, this is a good opportunity. (Only for Gold Base for now)

The people must be direct family members or separated married couples. This won't work for friends or acquaintances you wish to re-connected with. Possibly we can hook up grandparents with grandkids and cousins as well, but for now, I need direct family members.

If you personally don't have any family members stuck at Gold base, but you know of people that are in that situation please advise them to contact me.

PM me here or e-mail: [email protected]

You can also call: +1-310-597-9532.

Any leads that can help with this project are eagerly appreciated.

Let me just say this: a government official is waiting for your list of names.

Thanks in advance,

Orange.

Terril park

Sponsor
Hello all,

I need names of people that have family members, currently live at Gold (Int) base, Hemet, which they have been disconnected from. This is srs business !

If you want to re-connect, this is a good opportunity. (Only for Gold Base for now)

The people must be direct family members or separated married couples. This won't work for friends or acquaintances you wish to re-connected with. Possibly we can hook up grandparents with grandkids and cousins as well, but for now, I need direct family members.

If you personally don't have any family members stuck at Gold base, but you know of people that are in that situation please advise them to contact me.

PM me here or e-mail: [email protected]

You can also call: +1-310-597-9532.

Any leads that can help with this project are eagerly appreciated.

Let me just say this: a government official is waiting for your list of names.

Thanks in advance,

Orange.

Consult those from ESK.

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
THIS. DO IT. TALK TO YOUR FAMILY AGAIN.

request sticky until the time for this is over. I'm sure anonorange would know when that is.

Last edited:

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
So many of us have stood up time and time again. There are many of you who have recently left the cult and are still within the legal statute of limitations, you are the ones who will be most effective at this point legally.

Many of you have read our affidavits, watched our videos and read our stories.

Now it is your turn to pick up the baton and run with it.

Please make the efforts of all the people who have spoken out and done the research that helped you escape worthwhile.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Committee Passes Bill to Seize Property of Human Traffickers

Thank you to those who called or wrote me. I need more ! Thanks.

http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/view/100508

SACRAMENTO – The Senate Public Safety Committee today unanimously approved legislation to assist victims of human trafficking and support law enforcement by allowing courts to seize any property, such as house or automobile, of a person convicted of human trafficking and used in the commission of the crime. Senate Bill 557, authored Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco/San Mateo), also adds a civil penalty of up to $25,000.

"SB 557 will bring much-needed resources to help fight human trafficking, while also ensuring victims receive the services they need to recover from this horrific crime," said Yee. "Between 14,500 and 17,500 victims are trafficked into the United States each year and enslaved for purposes of sexual or labor exploitation, and unfortunately many of the cases occur here in California. Our state has led the way in combating human trafficking and exploitation, but we should not stop our efforts until all women, men, and children are free and safe from such an appalling offense."

Approximately 600,000 to 800,000 victims annually are trafficked across international borders worldwide, according to the US Department of State. Victims are generally trafficked into the US from Asia, Central and South America, and Eastern Europe. Many human trafficking victims do not understand English and are therefore isolated and often unable to communicate with service providers, law enforcement and others who might be able to help them.

Research by the Human Rights Center at the University of California found 57 forced labor operations between 1998 and 2003 throughout California. These operations – mostly in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Jose – involved more than 500 victims from 18 countries.

The US Department of Justice recently announced that in the first 21 months of operation, the Human Trafficking Reporting System (HTRS) recorded information on more than 1,200 alleged incidents of human trafficking.

According to the Justice Department, over 90 percent of victims in both alleged and confirmed human trafficking incidents were female. Nearly 60 percent of victims in labor trafficking cases were female and almost all (99%) victims in sex trafficking cases were female.

Hispanic victims comprised the largest share (37 percent) of alleged sex trafficking victims and more than half (56 percent) of alleged labor trafficking victims. Asians made up 10 percent of alleged sex trafficking victims, compared to 31 percent of labor trafficking victims. Approximately two-thirds of victims in alleged human trafficking incidents were age 17 or younger (27 percent) or age 18 to 24 (38 percent). Sex trafficking victims tended to be younger (71 percent were under age 25) and labor trafficking victims tended to be older (almost 70 percent were age 25 or older).

Nearly eight in 10 human trafficking suspects were male. US citizens accounted for 66 percent of suspects in alleged incidents.

If you are a victim of trafficking or an organization needing assistance, please contact the Trafficking Information and Referral Hotline at 1-888-373-7888.

PS: I have contacted theme already, but don't hesitate if you want to corroborate my statemetnts:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are there any underage people at Gold Base ?

Besides the govt authorities I contacted, the people at the Polaris Project (Human Trafficking Hotline) are very interested in minors that may be held captive at Gold Base. Trafficking/false imprisonment of minors are an important issue (understandbly) for them.

If anybody has info about kids or anybody younger than 18 at Gold Base, please call me (310) 597-9532 so I can track it, and you may also call the hotline.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The 'Cadet Org' was dissolved in the mid 90s. The Sea Org can theoretically accept 'members' from age 10 up, but, younger than 16 would probably be rare nowdays. I doubt that 'Int Base' has any minors on staff anymore, although, there used to be quite a few, and, up till the late 90s, there was even a school there.

Zinj

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Here are two anti-human-trafficking web sites:
1. www.PolarisProject.org -- AnonOrange speaks of this web site on this thread.
2. www.NotForSaleCampaign.org -- I mentioned this web site on post #2 of Feral's thread at
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=11249 -- an interview with CBS News is on that post.

I have done cursory checks on these sites. But, I wouldn't know how to determine if they may have been infiltrated and/or compromised by scientologists. For example if I make a phone call, how do I know I'm not talking to a scientologist, the purpose of my phone call might back-fire. But from all outward appearances, these human-trafficking educational web sites look OK to me.

Here's a talk that David Batstone gave regarding human-trafficking at Google Authors. There are many similarities to the scientology human trafficking. It's a 1 hour talk, but you start to get the idea of how big this thing is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2XgmQZ-c8M

Last edited:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here are two anti-human-trafficking web sites:
1. www.PolarisProject.org -- AnonOrange speaks of this one on this thread.
2. www.NotForSaleCampaign.org -- I mentioned this one on post #2 of Feral's thread at
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=11249 -- an interview with CBS News is on that post.

I have done cursory checks on these sites. But, I wouldn't know how to determine if they may have been infiltrated and/or compromised by scientologists. For example if I make a phone call, how do I know I'm not talking to a scientologist, the purpose of my phone call might back-fire. But from all outward appearances, these human-trafficking educational web sites look OK to me.

Thank you for the "NotForSaleCampaign" website. I had not seen that one.

I may also contact these guys if things don't happen quickly enough:
http://www.humantrafficking.org/content/contact_us

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Someone asked me to clarify the link between my use of the Human Trafficking / False imprisonment law and disconnection.

It's simply that there is no exact law that spells our "disconnection". I have to use the nearest law I can find to help people re-connect.

The latest (2009) California statue states the following:

236.2. Law enforcement agencies shall use due diligence to identify
all victims of human trafficking, regardless of the citizenship of
the person. When a peace officer comes into contact with a person who
has been deprived of his or her personal liberty, a person suspected
of violating subdivision (a) or (b) of Section 647, or a victim of a
crime of domestic violence or rape, the peace officer shall consider
whether the following indicators of human trafficking are present:
(a) Signs of trauma, fatigue, injury, or other evidence of poor
care.
(b) The person is withdrawn, afraid to talk, or his or her
communication is censored by another person.
(c) The person does not have freedom of movement.
(d) The person lives and works in one place.
(e) The person owes a debt to his or her employer.
(f) Security measures are used to control who has contact with the
person.
(g) The person does not have control over his or her own
government-issued identification or over his or her worker
immigration documents

Note that the items a - g are a perfect fit for disconnected people presently in the Sea Org. By applying California Statute 236.2, we can get family members to reconnect.

There were previous attempts at reconnection in Los Angeles, but the letter of the law was not applied and Scientology interfered through security guards, lawyers and (possibly) a corrupt police officer. This time I am assured that no such interference will take place.

Please send me more names. It's a unique opportunity.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
New KESQ report, Peter Gilhma, son of Heber Jentzsch ?

Report #11 is up:
http://www.kesq.com/global/story.asp?s=10358294

The reason I'm posting here is that I read that Peter Gilham is the son of Heber Jentzsch. Does anybody know if these two have been disconnected ? I Peter wants to, I'd like to set up a meeting with Heber Jentzsch.

Should be interesting !

Peter Gillhamwas married to Yvonne Gillham. They divorced. She then married Heber. Heber and Yvonne had no children

Report #11 is up:
http://www.kesq.com/global/story.asp?s=10358294

The reason I'm posting here is that I read that Peter Gilham is the son of Heber Jentzsch. Does anybody know if these two have been disconnected ? I Peter wants to, I'd like to set up a meeting with Heber Jentzsch.

Should be interesting !

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Someone asked me to clarify the link between my use of the Human Trafficking / False imprisonment law and disconnection.

It's simply that there is no exact law that spells our "disconnection". I have to use the nearest law I can find to help people re-connect.

The latest (2009) California statue states the following:

236.2. Law enforcement agencies shall use due diligence to identify
all victims of human trafficking, regardless of the citizenship of
the person. When a peace officer comes into contact with a person who
has been deprived of his or her personal liberty, a person suspected
of violating subdivision (a) or (b) of Section 647, or a victim of a
crime of domestic violence or rape, the peace officer shall consider
whether the following indicators of human trafficking are present:
(a) Signs of trauma, fatigue, injury, or other evidence of poor
care.
(b) The person is withdrawn, afraid to talk, or his or her
communication is censored by another person.
(c) The person does not have freedom of movement.
(d) The person lives and works in one place.
(e) The person owes a debt to his or her employer.
(f) Security measures are used to control who has contact with the
person.
(g) The person does not have control over his or her own
government-issued identification or over his or her worker
immigration documents

Note that the items a - g are a perfect fit for disconnected people presently in the Sea Org. By applying California Statute 236.2, we can get family members to reconnect.

There were previous attempts at reconnection in Los Angeles, but the letter of the law was not applied and Scientology interfered through security guards, lawyers and (possibly) a corrupt police officer. This time I am assured that no such interference will take place.

Please send me more names. It's a unique opportunity.

Hi, Cant you add Mandy's name, as she may well be there now, British Mom :goodluck:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mandy & British Mum.

Hi, Cant you add Mandy's name, as she may well be there now, British Mom :goodluck:

I would love to help you and others have tried but were tricked by the Co$ in Lost Angeles. I specifically tried to prevent that problem by supplying the latest California law on Human Trafficking to those trying to help, but the law was not applied properly. NO GUARDS, LAWYERS, POLICE should stand in the way of you meeting your daughter. That's the law.

This is exactly what I'm trying to avoid now. If you have a good reason to believe that Mandy is at Gold, then I will certainly include her in the list. PM me if you have specific details.

Last night at around 10 PM (May 14th), a scientology white passenger van arrived at Gold Base. There were two security guards in the guard shack that let them in. It's quite possible that they're shuffling scientologists in/out trying a pre-emptive move before the govt officials can act.

I am posting this message openly so they understand that they are being watched and should realize that all such activities improve our chances to win a MAJOR human trafficking suit. Shuffling peple to hide them like that is VERY SERIOUS business.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Hi, Thanks for your reply, I understand what you are saying, but I dont actually know for sure where Mandy is, I have seen her once in 11 years & that was in Smurf's video, where she was coming out of the HGB. I dont have any other information than that. What concerns me is that if she died, I wouldnt even know, nearly all the points that you mentioned relate to Mandy. All I can say is that this is a nightmare & anything you are doing will help to expose their crimes.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi, Thanks for your reply, I understand what you are saying, but I dont actually know for sure where Mandy is, I have seen her once in 11 years & that was in Smurf's video, where she was coming out of the HGB. I dont have any other information than that. What concerns me is that if she died, I wouldnt even know, nearly all the points that you mentioned relate to Mandy. All I can say is that this is a nightmare & anything you are doing will help to expose their crimes.

Don't worry Mum, we'll get the bastards !

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just got off the phone with the pople at the Polaris Project, which deals in human trafficking. They have reviewed my materials and will have a meeting about it shortly.

I believe they will have the clout to make law enforcement act as they should.

Let's hope !

British Mom

Patron with Honors
I just got off the phone with the pople at the Polaris Project, which deals in human trafficking. They have reviewed my materials and will have a meeting about it shortly.

I believe they will have the clout to make law enforcement act as they should.

Let's hope !

:buzzin: :buzzin: :buzzin: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :cheers2: :handinhand: :goodjob: