What's new

User Titles

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
For a bit of a tongue in cheek poke at the CoS, I adopted their IAS levels for our user ranks.

You'll see your title change as your posts add up.

They are as follows:

Picture1.jpg

God help any of you who make it to sponsor!! :D

oudeis

Patron
Soon...

All I have to do is post a few more times, and I'll be a Patron!

*cackles while rubbing hands together*

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
For a bit of a tongue in cheek poke at the CoS, I adopted their IAS levels for our user ranks.

You'll see your title change as your posts add up.

They are as follows:

Picture1.jpg

God help any of you who make it to sponsor!! :D

Hey Emma!

Whatever happened to this?

I'd be a Patron Meritorious by now!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I got a few complaints about it so I killed it.

I think perhaps I was over sensitive about this and might just set it back up again.

What do you think?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I got a few complaints about it so I killed it.

I think perhaps I was over sensitive about this and might just set it back up again.

What do you think?

I think that satire is an important technique to apply to the Church of Scientology.

Plus, I want some fucking status, godammit.

I'm big and important!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Screw that, Alanzo! You talk too much and this is the only place that you get credit for that! Ha!!

Na, just messing with you. COngratulations.

(Though I am always looking for more of your story.... hoping that will continue someday...).

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Screw that, Alanzo! You talk too much and this is the only place that you get credit for that! Ha!!

You're just jealous.

I'm now Patron Meritorious, and you're just a Patron with Honors.

I will get the front row at all the ESMB events won't I?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I can add pictures too. Anyone want to get creative and design pics for these levels?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I think that if you want to have a nice little spoof like that, then go for it. The heck with complaints.

We all are playing it by ear in this life and on forums and other life endeavors. There's always someone who doesn't like something...the main thing is to do what YOU think is right.

It does not hurt or take away anything from anyone to make a reference in a post like that.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Oh Emma, what have you done?!

We'll be inundated by frivolous messages from ambitious posters. :mad:

I think it's funny - can't see any harm in it. Just wish I had thought of it first! :)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
You know what it's like?

It's like the SP levels on a.r.s.

It's fun to inject a little levity. Stuff should be cute whenever possible, that's what I say!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Can we have an "Untouchable" title that people can be busted down into and have to work their way up out of?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Need 67 more posts. Here's one now!! Emma - can you still ad pics related to the different levels?

(Boo hoo - I am sooo behind!!! Rar!!! I am the only who has a regular job here or what?)