What's new

Using Auditing Techniques in Flirting, Dating, Getting Laid, etc.

Hypnotarian

Patron with Honors
I want to know if anyone trained in auditing (or not trained for that matter) has ever used any of their knowledge and experiences with processing to bring about a greater level of connection, intimacy, persuasion, etc. to enhance their experience flirting, dating, or getting laid, etc..

Even though I was never a trained auditor I still attempted to mix auditing with many other things including music, poetry (or "programmetry" as I called it), and also interacting with women.

One time I was on the phone with this young woman and I asked her if she would like to play a "question game". She agreed but wanted clarification on what exactly I meant. I explained to her that I would ask her a set of questions and then she would ask me the same set of questions and that we would keep alternating and just see what happened.

I wasn't sure what the best procedure would be exactly but I thought that if I was vulnerable and open and honest and imaginative in answering that she would be attracted to these higher qualities that I possessed as she would be getting a live demonstration of my mind in action.

My imperfect procedure went like this:

1) What's something you could be?

2) What's something you could do?

3) what's something you could have?

The answers that this young lady provided, ultimately, went like this:

1) What's something you could be? Horney.

2) What's something you could do? You.

3) what's something you could have? An orgasm.

So with no auditor training (although using be, do, and have, and repetitive questioning, looking for good indicators) I wound up with a hot and bothered young lady who was very interested in me.

Now, granted, I likely could've achieved the same result by simply communicating in a more organic manner but still... It worked, and that interests me.

Has anyone else ever done anything like this, and if so, what did you do and what ended up happening?

I mean, think about it... Touch-assists... What could the sexual applications for Feel My Finger be? Boring and robotic. Or a trance inducing heightened sexual experience? I don't know, you tell me.

Discuss.

**BTW I didn't post this thread to discuss the morality of using strategic and persuasive communication in sexual contexts. But I'll do it if you make me. Don't though. It's obvious and boring.

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ok, on the admin side of the coin of "tech" my friend and I sometimes used was mystery sandwich type of hints to create a reach from the marketing series.

The other one is reach and withdraw.

I know of one girl who would 2d flow someone to sleep with them. She once kept moaning during a nerve assist and ended up having sex in the auditing room. Another time, she used the Non-E formula, walked up to a guy and said "I'm looking for a 2-d, wanna go out?" Man, she got a lot of "dates."

I've heard of some tractor beam thing too, but don't know how it works. Maybe someone can chime in and explain that one.

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
I used to have some luck with the L&N Question,

"Who or what would like to have sex with their auditor?"

:coolwink:

You may classify this under TR 0 Bullbaiting:)

My girl friend and I were snuggled together in bed, when she told me how she had taken a guy out in a drug deal gone bad.

I didn't flicker. My space remained as clean and safe as it had been the moment before.

That did explain why people were trying to kill her, and why we had police guarding us. She was also a witness for a government case against a mafia figure.

Hypnotarian

Patron with Honors
You may classify this under TR 0 Bullbaiting:)

My girl friend and I were snuggled together in bed, when she told me how she had taken a guy out in a drug deal gone bad.

I didn't flicker. My space remained as clean and safe as it had been the moment before.

That did explain why people were trying to kill her, and why we had police guarding us. She was also a witness for a government case against a mafia figure.

Wow! That's definitely intense. I'm very glad that you're okay. :yes:

Agness

I am very confused and wanted to get some information about it . what the best procedure would be exactly but I thought that if I was vulnerable and open and honest and imaginative in answering that she would be attracted to these higher qualities that I possessed as she would be getting a live demonstration of my mind in action.What you think about it share your thinking about it .

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I am very confused and wanted to get some information about it . what the best procedure would be exactly but I thought that if I was vulnerable and open and honest and imaginative in answering that she would be attracted to these higher qualities that I possessed as she would be getting a live demonstration of my mind in action.What you think about it share your thinking about it .

huh2.jpg

wigee1

Patron with Honors
uh, I thought that too,It never worked for me , elle mcpherson still doesnt return my phone calls , Imm gutted, what am i doing wrong!

The picture below is of a friend and me in about 1967. She was about 21, I was 17. We were friends then, we're friends now.

attachment.php

EampScloseup_zpse015eb88.jpg

We met when I was a roadie for a band, climbing over people to adjust the sound system. Our eyes met, and we just looked at one another for minutes without speaking. We were friends from that point on. We used to sit for hours looking at one another, while never saying a word. We had an easy clean space that we shared.

This was my girl friend in that same time period. She was the girl shown above's best friend, and she still is. She was about 22 at that time, and married. We also, spent long hours just looking at one another in a silent telepathy. Any two people, who want can do this.

attachment.php

These are words Dick Clark said to Ryan Seacrest about the New Years Eve at Time Square broadcasts:
"Make it seamless. Make it comfortable. Make it seem like anybody can do that job."

My daughter, when she was in a college play used to grab another cast member for ten minutes or so, sit them down, and ask them to sit quietly looking at her and being present. It would help both of them to own the stage and give a better performance.

but it applies to life too.

from Wikipedia:

Flirting or coquetry is a social and sometimes sexual activity involving verbal or written communication as well as body language by one person to another, suggesting an interest in a deeper relationship with the other person. In most cultures, it is socially disapproved for a person to make explicitly sexual advances, but indirect or suggestive advances (i.e., flirting) may at times be considered acceptable. On the other hand, some people flirt playfully, for amusement. A female, especially a young one, who flirts playfully is sometimes called a coquette or in slang a cock tease; while a male flirt may be called a womanizer or player.

Flirting usually involves speaking and behaving in a way that suggests a mildly greater intimacy than the actual relationship between the parties would justify, though within the rules of social etiquette, which generally disapproves of a direct expression of sexual interest. This may be accomplished by communicating a sense of playfulness or irony. Double entendres, with one meaning more formally appropriate and another more suggestive, may be used. Body language can include flicking the hair, eye contact, brief touching, open stances, proximity etc. Verbal communication of interest can include the vocal tone, such as pace, volume, intonation. Challenges (teasing, questions, qualifying, feigned disinterest) serve to increase tension, test intention and congruity.,

Flirting behaviour varies across cultures due to different modes of social etiquette such as how closely people should stand (proxemics), how long to hold eye contact, how much touching is appropriate and so forth.[1] However, ethologist Irenäus Eibl-Eibesfeldt found that in places as different as Africa and North America, women exhibit similar flirting behavior: prolonged stare followed by a head tilt away with a little smile.

Flirting is all about being there fully present and being interested and charming at the same time. If you flirt with someone, they feel good. People like attention.

From a connection with someone, you can get to know them better, and vice versa. From there chemistry (emotional) may take over.

apple

Patron Meritorious
Yes, but not asking those questions. Instead, just listening and using a two-way-com like I would have done for life repair. It was not to get layed it was just to guide a person in a conversation after I picked them up, they were hitch hiking. When I dropped them off they looked at me like, what just happened? There was a strong bonding.

This bring me to another topic (of topic) which is probably somewhere on this board. When auditing a person especially someone of the opposite sex there is a bonding, as if both have became one. It is not sex but pretty close to it without the physical stuff. Did this happen to any other auditors?

Yes, but not asking those questions. Instead, just listening and using a two-way-com like I would have done for life repair. It was not to get layed it was just to guide a person in a conversation after I picked them up, they were hitch hiking. When I dropped them off they looked at me like, what just happened? There was a strong bonding.

This bring me to another topic (of topic) which is probably somewhere on this board. When auditing a person especially someone of the opposite sex there is a bonding, as if both have became one. It is not sex but pretty close to it without the physical stuff. Did this happen to any other auditors?

every time

Jump

Operating teatime
every time

Psychology calls this 'counter-transference' and professionals are taught to be aware of it and on guard that it is not acted on inappropriately, but used to gain a wider understanding of the client in a right-brained or non-verbal way.

Yes, it is very common.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Did you miss the right turn at Albuquerque? You are obviously not being attractive of any sort with crappy twaddle like this, don't bore the girl further. As a foreign sounding person you may want to double check what site you think you are on, google may have lied a bit... this isn't a 'how to be a stud' site, but as a noobie you'll get some slack from most, I'm gonna troll watch... :drama:

edkit> troll confirmation confirmed... and speaking of trolls, not much to be seen of the OP since last year either. :shrug:

fk.

Last edited: