What's new

Using manipulating psycho techniques to control people-this is Scientology

Even "Survival!" - used to manipulate - was mentioned in the fake "Russian Textbook":

"It is pointed out in many early Russian writings that this is a survival mechanism. It [the "Survival!" mechanism] has already been well and thoroughly used in the survival of Communism."

Hubbard's 1955 "Russian Textbook" was loaded with manipulative and exploitative ideas and practices, many of which were being used on Scientologists themselves - used on them by their "Greatest Friend" and ally, L. Ron Hubbard - ideas and practices which were, ultimately, from the 1960s onward, formally incorporated, by Hubbard, into Scientology doctrine and practice.

Yet, who suspected? Yet, it was right there. And because it was right there it was unthinkable.

That pretty much sums up the bait and switch,

When you are introduced to Scientology,

It is sold as a "non-explainable what ever you want to call it", aka "mystery sandwich"

that will help you become a more-able being, capable of existing on a higher plain of survival,

then the bait gets switch to the real intention of Scientology,

which is to place your own survival on the back-burner by dedicating your entire existence to the survival of Hubbard's cult.

The only reason your own personal survival or the survival of your family should be given any consideration,

is when it will increase the survival of the cult.

An form of personal development outside of the cult is considered detrimental to your survival ...

unless it brings money into the cult, then you must find a way to turned into a Scientology win and thank 'Ron' for it.

Yeah Dianetics and Scientology are all about survival, ...

unfortunately it's not about your survival,

it's about Hubbard's survival and his cult's survival.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Fantasy

That pretty much sums up the bait and switch<snip>

Looking back on it, I think that maybe in the greater scheme of the universe that we deserved part of all the garbage we had to endure from hubbard's delusional con-job. When I got honest with myself I concluded that my greatest interest in scientology was to learn absolute power and control over matter, energy, space and time, just like a god or God Himself. Really, how dare I aspire to such a level!? I am a child of the universe; what right would I have to try and achieve total power within it? :confused2:

If I were God or a god I would have kicked me in the n**s for such an aspiration. Yup. I would. But then again, how would I ever know what God would do? How can any of us think like Him (or Her or It)? :confused2:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Right Great Zorg....

Looking back on it, I think that maybe in the greater scheme of the universe that we deserved part of all the garbage we had to endure from hubbard's delusional con-job. When I got honest with myself I concluded that my greatest interest in scientology was to learn absolute power and control over matter, energy, space and time, just like a god or God Himself. Really, how dare I aspire to such a level!? I am a child of the universe; what right would I have to try and achieve total power within it? :confused2:

If I were God or a god I would have kicked me in the n**s for such an aspiration. Yup. I would. But then again, how would I ever know what God would do? How can any of us think like Him (or Her or It)? :confused2:

...this is the point. How dare they to claim that they could deliver such a level.
Scientologists are cowards who are not wiling to accept that not everything can be controlled in life. And they are not able to learn that to accept this is the first step to learn something from life.

Best
Markus