Uuugh I'm a dumbass

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I just had another look at the permissions and I've stuffed some of them up. Later on tonight when most of you are asleep I'm going to close the board for an hour or so to fix them properly.

If you haven't been able to reply to posts in this section or any other section apologies and it will be fixed soon.

Veda

Sponsor
I dimly remember (on the previous MB) a line of (post) text being visible on the screen - on the right side, under each thread title. This gave the person on inkling - a taste - of what it was about, and served as an incentive to look further.

A screen shot of the old format, from before the change, would show it.

Thank you so much your hard work. You are doing a great job.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I dimly remember (on the previous MB) a line of (post) text being visible on the screen - on the right side, under each thread title. This gave the person on inkling - a taste - of what it was about, and served as an incentive to look further.

A screen shot of the old format, from before the change, would show it.

Thank you so much your hard work. You are doing a great job.
Yes you are right & so far I've been unable to work out how to fix it. It bothers me too. I'll keep trying to find a solution.

Lone Star

Crusader
I just had another look at the permissions and I've stuffed some of them up. Later on tonight when most of you are asleep I'm going to close the board for an hour or so to fix them properly.

If you haven't been able to reply to posts in this section or any other section apologies and it will be fixed soon.

Uh....yeah....that would be great....

upload_2017-9-8_20-30-38.png