What's new

Valentine's Day Massacre - The Death of INCOMM

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
No need. I was in there and at Int. They just need to grow a backbone.

But, thanks for the rambling. :coolwink:

The scilon ethics & justice system tended to remove one's backbone - not everyone's but most. Dare not lose one's only chance at saving themselves from an eternity in the dark and in pain ya know? Tread lightly with those that hold your eternity in their paws. gawd, the mindfucking mankind's greatest friend bestowed on his loyal minions.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
:bump2: for Valentine's Day!

I feel that a full length feature movie can be made of this and it would cause so much outrage amongst any decent human being watching it it really could bring down the cult. It is way off the craziness scale. I mean we're talking Jim Jones territory here, with no suicides, obviously. But the humans rights violations that occurred is off the charts.

Last edited:

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
:bump2: for Valentine's Day!

I'm in the middle of reading a more detailed version of this story right now .

I feel that a full length feature movie can be made of this and it would cause so much outrage amongst any decent human being watching it it really could bring down the cult. It is way off the craziness scale. I mean we're talking Jim Jones territory here, with no suicides, obviously. But the humans rights violations that occurred is off the charts.

It's a heck of a story.
Link to the more detailed version?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
It's a heck of a story.
Link to the more detailed version?

It's been almost 7 years since I posted this thread and today when I read the story again posted in a facebook group there were details in the story I hadn't remembered from when I read it originally.

I got to go back and check again but believe it is the same story. :duh:

It seems different to me though reading it again after 7 years. :coolwink:

When reading it today it was like I was reading a screenplay and envisioning a movie as I was reading.

For anyone who hasn't read it yet it really is a "must read".

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder what the statutes of limitations are on each type of crime committed and surely there must be some of those involved who are out now.
Statements like yep I was involved but agreed to a NDA uncoerced so can't say more.
Or.
NDA signed under threat of any flavor so willing to add information.

Etc.

Wow, there is so so much of this crap in so many countries over decades that there is certainly no lack of subjects for investigative journalists to dig into. The more the better.

New protest sign today.
SUBMERGE THE SCIENTOLOGY CULT WITH ITS OWN MISBEHAVIOUR!!!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This was written by Karen #1, did she ever finish it? I have searched Scientology Cult and cannot find any more on- The DEATH of INCOMM

I'm not sure that she's added anything to it but believe either herself or some blown INCOMM staff members will eventually add to it.

Karen did state that Dan Garvin is the first one who posted an account of this episode back in 2003 on Operation Clambake. Here are links to that original account:

Part I: http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5965&p=64165&hilit=valentine+incomm#p64165

Part II: http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5988&p=64600&hilit=valentine+incomm#p64600

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm not sure that she's added anything to it but believe either herself or some blown INCOMM staff members will eventually add to it.

Karen did state that Dan Garvin is the first one who posted an account of this episode back in 2003 on Operation Clambake. Here are links to that original account:

Part I: http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5965&p=64165&hilit=valentine+incomm#p64165

Part II: http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5988&p=64600&hilit=valentine+incomm#p64600

Keeping in mind that this is part of a 501 c 3 tax exempt organization. That exemption was granted ( fraudulently acquired ) in 1993
A little nugget from the first link above.
In and leading up to Feb 1995

" working on a special project to create a newer, better computer system for OSA to be able to search and interrelate its mountains of dossiers, reports, legal documents, media, and other information in order to better reach conclusions about whom to attack and how "

Of course there is no connection to the Squirrel Busters or Freedom magazine or that despicable online attack website called whatever. . Where is the Flag of " Liberty from oppression "

Silver Fox

I haven't said much since I left Int in September, 2003. At that time, I had been the staff Chaplain in Gold since 2001. What I saw there convinced me "The Fearless Leader" was a megalomaniac and I did not wish to continue the sham of "Staff Chaplain" rendered powerless by being denied the technical resources the post required to be effective. As well, I did not wish to continue to support what I consider to be a scam ever since Miscavage seized power and perverted all that I had originally believed to be valid about the tech and the organization. So, one morning when I got in my car, I just drove away. Previously I had been on various posts in INCOMM since August of 1984. I agree with the original account describing the "St. Valentines Day Massacre" with one exception - consider, the INCOMM staff was not decimated as described inasmuch as the facility had to keep running. The programs continued to run serving the church. Sure, there were staff assignment changes, but the services which INCOMM provided other org staff continued to function. For example, even though I had virtually no hardware experience, when COB and his entourage were scheduled to arrive at the Hollywood building, I was sent to ensure their computer facilities were operational. I found COB Assistant's (Shelly) line from the basement computer site wasn't working and had to set up an alternate line. I had to make it go right, with the excellent advice from other INCOMM staff still around. There were many of us who had been at INCOMM for a while who survived the reorganization. Originally, my post was that of the person who tested new programs and approved or disapproved their implementation for use. Then I was assigned the post of Tech Sec for a while. After the "purge" I compiled and published all the training materials for new systems as they were developed. I did that until I was asked to take on the Chaplain post at Int. I was told that Shelly had selected me...

Still, the descriptions of the conditions which we were subjected to during those four months are accurate. One thing not mentioned was that in the "dorms" in which we were housed the bunks were stacked three high, instead of the usual two high, with the result that the person in the third bunk could not sit up while in the bunk without hitting their head on the ceiling. I was in such a bunk. I hated it!

Should any have questions of me, I'll do my best to provide answers, but please indulge me that my last day on staff was nearly 15 years ago and I'm 83 years old...memory sometimes fails me.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Silver Fox. It is always good to have another contributor. Are you still in touch with any others who were in around that time?

Silver Fox

Welcome Silver Fox. It is always good to have another contributor. Are you still in touch with any others who were in around that time?
No, not really. My objective when I left was to reconnect with my family, including aunts, uncles, cousins, niece, my brother and his wife and my children. I am now surrounded by loved ones, a far cry from my SO days! Nothing like it! I highly recommend it to everyone!

While, in my view, Scientology has numerous flaws, that which is paramount is the obvious disdain for the basic building block of any sane society, the family and it is this outpoint which will, like Marxism, result in its eventual collapse/demise. Further, like Marxism, Scientology's authoritarian bent guarantees its failure, as it totally negates the value of the relatively small amount of the tech which can be effective among its "subjects", for the weight of excessive ethics applications, in my opinion, wipes out gains, it doesn't enhance them as claimed.

From time to time, I am reminded of my 18 years in the SO, but aside from those brief encounters/memories of colleagues I respect, I don't miss my SO days. I have so many other happier days to dwell on, positive, not negative experiences. True, I had the pleasure of interacting with some very fine people in the SO, but I also had the opportunity to observe some very evil people, more than I meet in my everyday life, before or since. I'm happy! And I was NOT, in the SO. The constant threat of crushing ethics actions is a horrible environment and one can note from my history of "promotion" within my post assignments indicates the level of my ethics during my SO days. I just came to realize at a point that that constant threat was no way to live and rejected it. Sure glad I did!

IWantOffThisTrain

Eternal Optimist
Then opening post, the story of Valentine's Day Massacre was written by "War and Peace" ME !

That was my anonymous ID before OSA outed me, one of the stupidest things they could have done....
Karen did you write a post on how OSA outted you? If you did I would like be to read it, I imagine that would be an interesting story...