What's new

Vanishes the vain shields

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Ken doesn't exist. As I said, 'ken NOT".
Oh yes he jolly well does! There's a picture of him above with JustBarbie!

I don't like her hat (no wonder he left her).

Speaking of people leaving, I think shieldman has gone to write KR's on us and he may have changed his mind about annailating annhillat destroying the cofs by varnishing it.

Bugger.

I was looking forward to that.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
However, even if he/she discovered a miraculous way to end the cult, it would be non-standard to publish it.

HCO POLICY "Free Service, Free Fall"
HCO POLICY "Come On Dissemination"

Ron states that it creates criminals to just give beings the tech for no-exchange.

Ron also states that one never answers questions, because all promo should be a "mystery sandwich" which promises a big secret but never reveals it, creating a hunger in the buyer to pay for it.

All of this is scientifically proven. In a double blind study of 10,000 bums that received "free money handouts" by people randomly walking by, 100% of the bums surveyed after that event were found to be out of work and broke, attempting to survive by begging. Since begging, is by definition a criminal out exchange, giving a beggar money causes them to "go criminal". Similarly, giving anyone tech to make them happy makes them just a happy criminal.

People, please stop asking for free tech! Nobody wants you to go criminal and end up on the street--scrounging for your next meal. Without a home, like a complete unknown, like an ex-Scientologist blown.

How does it feel?
To freewheel?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I am not from a country where those would be any use... I get my power from Zion anyway! Why don't I have the privilege to remove that post, as I started this thread? The Matrix is killing rainforests and heating coralreefs to destruction....

4aa725edb5f1df40042b145c0b04a0a93ab62371d308c49ee7072f34dc1693ac.jpg

"We're going to need a bigger clay demo."

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Ok, start of star rate "Keeping Vain Shields Working" (That was always an arbitrary)

What is the definition of "telekinesis"? ... (Longgggggg comm lag)

Flunk!!!!!

Go back and clear that, and restudy from that point.
hi Dotey,

So if I interpret the gist of this correctly, you're asking if I have misunderstood what telekinesis is because I said in essence that I witnessed it, as by assumption if I experienced it, I wasn't necessarily the agent who initiated it (that is not a Matrix reference by the way, I mean agent as in agency)...so following on from that, logically you perceive a missing initiator of said psi phenomenon?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

The Devil came from Kansas, where he went to I can't say
Though I teach I'm not a preacher, and I aim to stay that way
There's a monkey riding on my back, been there for some time
He says he knows me very well, but he's no friend of mine
I'm not a humble pilgrim - there's no need to scrape and squeeze
And don't beg for silver paper when I'm trying to sell you cheese
The Devil came from Kansas, where he went to I can't say
If you really are my brother, then you'd better start to pray
For the sins of those departed and ones about to go
There's a dark cloud just above us - don't tell me 'cause I know
Though I never came from Kansas, don't forget to thank the cook
Which reminds me of my duty, I was lost but now I look
For the turning and the signpost and the road which takes you down
To that pool inside the forest in whose waters I shall drown

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
hi Dotey,

So if I interpret the gist of this correctly, you're asking if I have misunderstood what telekinesis is because I said in essence that I witnessed it, as by assumption if I experienced it, I wasn't necessarily the agent who initiated it (that is not a Matrix reference by the way, I mean agent as in agency)...so following on from that, logically you perceive a missing initiator of said psi phenomenon?

I was suggesting that perhaps, a thorough understanding of said phenomena would prompt or promote a review by said telekinetical shrewdimentarian. But, alas, I now suspect that your real name is not Mr. Anderson, but Neopet. Praytell?

But I digest, I mean, digress.

Oh, by the way, are you familiar with a guy named Andy Nolch, the space cowboy?

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
[bcolor=#808080]guy named Andy Nolch, the space cowboy?[/bcolor]
No, I'm not. So am I this telekinetical shrewdimentarian? Or failing to be him/her?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I don't know how familiar you are with scientology, but telekinesis was one of the attributes that we lesser mortals had apparently lost since we fell from grace, and scientology promised us we'd regain this power if we paid enough money and followed the road set before us unwaveringly at the expense of pretty much everything else we valued, which many of us here did.

If you were to conduct a poll among us here today I guarantee that you wouldn't find ONE PERSON (with the exception of one or two delusional characters, and I say they are delusional simply because of the outlandish claims they make, like single-handedly preventing a nuclear holocaust or influencing the outcome of football games using their 'supernatural powers')) who came even close to accomplishing this 'feat'. So please don't try and sell psychokinesis here, we've seen/heard it all before.

Last edited: