Vanishes the vain shields

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
I don't know how familiar you are with scientology, but telekinesis was one of the attributes that we lesser mortals had apparently lost since we fell from grace, and scientology promised us we'd regain these powers if we paid enough money and followed the road set before us unwaveringly, at the expense of pretty much everything else we valued.

If you were to conduct a poll among us here today I guarantee that you wouldn't find ONE PERSON (with the exception of one or two delusional characters, and I say they are delusional simply because of the outlandish claims they make, like single-handedly preventing a nuclear holocaust)) who came even close to accomplishing this 'feat'. So please don't try and sell psychokinesis here, we've seen/heard it all before.
I think we've reached a stage where I can best explain this with a video. Another (different) video you might have seen is one of the few composite footage videos on youtube of Russian housewife Nina Kulagina, you seem like someone who would have heard of her?

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
I think we've reached a stage where I can best explain this [bcolor=#ffcc99]with a video[/bcolor]. Another (different) video you might have seen is one of the few composite footage videos on youtube of Russian housewife Nina Kulagina, you seem like someone who would have heard of her?
I have just learnt that Dynamo Season 4 is now no longer available free on Youtube. Someone has uploaded it 180 degree flipped in a different playspeed in order to get around that....

What you need to see is about 31 mins into Episode 4 of that final season. I experienced what he does there, but without him, without the levitating pencil and without knowing it was going to occur. I have retained proof. That is what Wilbur is reading about in my memoir. But there is so much more than that, I've also seen PK on another occasion.

telekinesis is utterly real, I am just not sure at what stage in time the mass ability to initiate it has or will be available to humans. Mine was not initiated by a corporeal being.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I have just learnt that Dynamo Season 4 is now no longer available free on Youtube. Someone has uploaded it 180 degree flipped in a different playspeed in order to get around that....

What you need to see is about 31 mins into Episode 4 of that final season. I experienced what he does there, but without him, without the levitating pencil and without knowing it was going to occur. I have retained proof. That is what Wilbur is reading about in my memoir. But there is so much more than that, I've also seen PK on another occasion.

telekinesis is utterly real, I am just not sure at what stage in time the mass ability to initiate it has or will be available to humans. Mine was not initiated by a corporeal being.
Listen, I know I shouldn't say hurtful things simply because you believe stuff that I don't, but we get a lot of people who come here with tales like yours and they are simply baited and used as chew-toys. It's very undignified and you sound like a nice enough person, so it would be a shame were that to happen to you.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Hello,
My name is that of one of the bible names from the Book of Acts. Just a few months back, I dreamt I was listening to some kind of Art Bell-type radio show in which it was asked what Jesus was going to do on his return:
"He vanishes the vain shields..."
....came the response:
Scientology is all about vain shields, wouldn't you agree?

I have in my possession a gift that can eradicate this false religion from mother Earth. I won't specify too much now, but in many cases, the best way to beat something is do everything it claims it does in a far superior way, so in a sense I am putting this out as a battle cry from the top of the Matrix's Zion to all of you; unplugged, ex-connected members now ready to use your disconnected status and rise against the meritocracy of mind control you used to inhabit.

Who is with me in principle?

Thanks,
VS

Can you give a pithy statement about what you specifically wanted to achieve by posting here? You have spoken about eliminating a religion and later made claims in regards telekinesis.

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Can you give a pithy statement about what you specifically wanted to achieve by posting here? You have spoken about eliminating a religion and later made claims in regards telekinesis.
that's quite a reasonable request. I can...and I will give some thought to how to answer. Whatever I achieve won't be done solely by means of this place, but it's a bit late here and it's been another long day. Bear with me, Morpheus needs to sleep perchance to........

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know how familiar you are with scientology, but telekinesis was one of the attributes that we lesser mortals had apparently lost since we fell from grace, and scientology promised us we'd regain this power if we paid enough money and followed the road set before us unwaveringly at the expense of pretty much everything else we valued, which many of us here did.

If you were to conduct a poll among us here today I guarantee that you wouldn't find ONE PERSON (with the exception of one or two delusional characters, and I say they are delusional simply because of the outlandish claims they make, like single-handedly preventing a nuclear holocaust or influencing the outcome of football games using their 'supernatural powers')) who came even close to accomplishing this 'feat'. So please don't try and sell psychokinesis here, we've seen/heard it all before.
You can however be at total cause over finding a parking space.

JustSheila

Crusader
I think we've reached a stage where I can best explain this with a video. Another (different) video you might have seen is one of the few composite footage videos on youtube of Russian housewife Nina Kulagina, you seem like someone who would have heard of her?
Vot? Videos of telekinesis in Russia?

Ve don't need no telaykinesis. Ve hav huverboard und jet enjins undehr Feet!

That's my Best Buy company I was selling for on the ad. I get around! Soon I'll tell you the secrets of my multi-zillion dollar success and how I went from riding a hand-me-down old bicycle to blasting around the world with self-controlled jet engines. Stay tuned! :coolwink:

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
What about remote viewing? Remote viewing is always good. Scientologists can go either partially exterior or totally exterior with full perceptics. I've never known of any to be actually able to prove anything other than a sensation of floating over their bodies but it's against the rules to discuss this stuff in detail because it is case and if the SPs learn about it they will work even harder to stop Scientology and if the government learns they can float around inside nuclear missile installations that could be very bad. The implant stations would have to issue recalls on everybody.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hiya BB! :bighug:

Yah, I think it's awesome what all these OTs are doing. :coolwink: This hit the news all over the world:

Hello Sheila dear! Yes, I saw it. This is one of those things that can be a real game changer. The speed and height capability over the strait was very impressive.

JustSheila

Crusader
What about remote viewing? Remote viewing is always good. Scientologists can go either partially exterior or totally exterior with full perceptics. I've never known of any to be actually able to prove anything other than a sensation of floating over their bodies but it's against the rules to discuss this stuff in detail because it is case and if the SPs learn about it they will work even harder to stop Scientology and if the government learns they can float around inside nuclear missile installations that could be very bad. The implant stations would have to issue recalls on everybody.
I completely understand, because I was a spybird in one of my past lives and still remember when I was shot down. Believe me, governments can get real sensitive about floating, hovering and general sneaking around:

images

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I completely understand, because I was a spybird in one of my past lives and still remember when I was shot down. Believe me, governments can get real sensitive about floating, hovering and general sneaking around:

images
Damn! So that's what those are! I got them all over the place!!

Must be OSA.

JustSheila

Crusader
Damn! So that's what those are! I got them all over the place!!

Must be OSA.
:roflmao: Probably brought in from India or Pakistan with the new recruits. India and Pakistan seem to be having an altogether different type of air war:

article7268262.ece
Pigeon detained on suspicions of being a spy

Spy%20pigeon

May 31 - Drones, humans, and birds - spies are trying to infiltrate the Indian border. Recently, Indian authorities detained a pigeon in Pathankot - a border town in Punjab, suspecting it to be a spying exercise.

The bird had an address written in Urdu on its body, and was likely dispatched from Pakistan.

Authorities have scanned the pigeon and are now trying to decipher other markings under its feathers, according to an article in the Wall Street Journal.

Given India and Pakistan's conflicted history, officials may have reasons to be suspicious about the bird.

Birds with cameras on them could be used to get an aerial view of Indian territory, according to an official, that's why the caution.
The pigeon landed on a villager's roof and when he started clipping the feathers, he noticed the inscription.
The stamp on the bird bears the name and address of Pakistan-based Shakar Garh. The Wall Street Journal article reveals that a series of numbers was also printed with the address. Investigations are on to rule out possibility of espionage.
Read the whole story here. https://bloncampus.thehindubusiness...-suspicions-of-being-a-spy/article7268262.ece

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
You people are a hoot!

And now Wilbur has become an initiate and has risen above this ESMB bank.
Hmmm, he's going to be a nightmare around here for the next few days (right up until he works out the 'real reason' he was chosen).

Do ya ken? ;)

ok, that simple....thanks very much
An even easier way to post a vid is to just plonk it straight into your post (no need for the media thingy, just post the URL straight in ... it won't look as if it has worked though until you actually post reply ... truly, I'm not having a lend).

:)

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmm, he's going to be a nightmare around here for the next few days (right up until he works out the 'real reason' he was chosen).

Do ya ken? ;)

An even easier way to post a vid is to just plonk it straight into your post (no need for the media thingy, just post the URL straight in ... it won't look as if it has worked though until you actually post reply ... truly, I'm not having a lend).

:)

:roflmao:
"I'll repeat the auditing command..."

Me and My Self

Self-born, Autogamous Unicorn
[bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)][bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]An even easier way to post a vid is to just plonk it straight into your post (no need for the media thingy, just post the URL straight in ... it won't look as if it has worked though until you actually post reply ... truly, I'm not having a lend).[/bcolor][/bcolor]

I can vouch the above is absolutely true.

(what on earth is "ken"?)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I can vouch the above is absolutely true.

(what on earth is "ken"?)

He's JustBarbies Scottish ex-husband.

Only joking!

What does the Scottish word Ken mean?
“To ken” the Scots version of the verb “to know”, and is one of the non-standard-English words you hear in most dialects of Scottish English. ... For example, “outwith” to mean outside of something, or “driech” to mean wet or damp weather, are distinctively Scottish and come from Scots.