What's new

Vanishes the vain shields

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Hello,
My name is that of one of the bible names from the Book of Acts. Just a few months back, I dreamt I was listening to some kind of Art Bell-type radio show in which it was asked what Jesus was going to do on his return:

"He vanishes the vain shields..."
....came the response:

Scientology is all about vain shields, wouldn't you agree?

I have in my possession a gift that can eradicate this false religion from mother Earth. I won't specify too much now, but in many cases, the best way to beat something is do everything it claims it does in a far superior way, so in a sense I am putting this out as a battle cry from the top of the Matrix's Zion to all of you; unplugged, ex-connected members now ready to use your disconnected status and rise against the meritocracy of mind control you used to inhabit.

Who is with me in principle?

Thanks,
VS

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
<
<snip>
[bcolor=#ffff00]I have in my possession a gift that can eradicate this false religion from mother Earth[/bcolor]. I won't specify too much now, but in many cases, the best way to beat something is do everything it claims it does in a far superior way, so in a sense I am putting this out as a battle cry from the top of the Matrix's Zion to all of you; unplugged, ex-connected members now ready to use your disconnected status and rise against the meritocracy of mind control you used to inhabit.

Thanks,
VS
That's quite a profound claim v_s, when are we likely to see it come to fruition?

freethinker

Sponsor
Hello,
My name is that of one of the bible names from the Book of Acts. Just a few months back, I dreamt I was listening to some kind of Art Bell-type radio show in which it was asked what Jesus was going to do on his return:
....came the response:

I have in my possession a gift that can eradicate this false religion from mother Earth. I won't specify too much now, but in many cases, the best way to beat something is do everything it claims it does in a far superior way, so in a sense I am putting this out as a battle cry from the top of the Matrix's Zion to all of you; unplugged, ex-connected members now ready to use your disconnected status and rise against the meritocracy of mind control you used to inhabit.

Thanks,
VS
You want to use mind control to combat mind control?

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
<

That's quite a profound claim v_s, when are we likely to see it come to fruition?
bold claims usually elicit that type of response, I'm aware of that. You probably think of The CofS as a Megalith, a Leviathan. Don't forget though, One simple stone knocked Goliath to the ground.

To answer you with chronos in mind, I can begin initiating this just before early September and the response would be not directly a response to a 'let's slay the dragon' type campaign, it will be a response to the power to rectify other things as well which are less controversial in hierarchy terms, but more of a problem the whole world is aware of than even the CofS currently is.

I hope that's a good enough answer.

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
You want to use mind control to combat mind control?
I like the quotes (actually trying to get to see The Current War this Thursday, only it's not on at my preferred cinema)

In answer to your query, I'm talking about doing the officially stated goals of the CofS in a superior way to them. Critiquing psychiatry and unbinding the supernatural. Not so much achieving that with mind control, but a liberation of the mind from the reductionist science you point to in your quite. "Letting the reigns go, to the unfolding, is...." (S.C.I.E.N.C.E. System of A Down)

ditto, hope that's good enough in addressing your query

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
bold claims usually elicit that type of response, I'm aware of that. You probably think of The CofS as a Megalith, a Leviathan. Don't forget though, One simple stone knocked Goliath to the ground.

To answer you with chronos in mind, I can begin initiating this just before early September and the response would be not directly a response to a 'let's slay the dragon' type campaign, it will be a response to the power to rectify other things as well which are less controversial in hierarchy terms, but more of a problem the whole world is aware of than even the CofS currently is.

I hope that's a good enough answer.
I'm sorry but I find the second paragraph of your post somewhat abstruse, but yes, I'm happy to leave it at that for now, thanks.

freethinker

Sponsor
I like the quotes (actually trying to get to see The Current War this Thursday, only it's not on at my preferred cinema)

In answer to your query, I'm talking about doing the officially stated goals of the CofS in a superior way to them. Critiquing psychiatry and unbinding the supernatural. Not so much achieving that with mind control, but a liberation of the mind from the reductionist science you point to in your quite. "Letting the reigns go, to the unfolding, is...." (S.C.I.E.N.C.E. System of A Down)

ditto, hope that's good enough in addressing your query
I look upon Scientology as mind control. They use ethics technology to bend the will of people to do what they wouldn't ordinarily do.

I have never seen an OT or a clear though in and around Scientology for 15 years. People who get keyed out from a session don't suddenly have more powers than they did before even if they are happier for a short time. OT's still seem to have ethics issues even though Hubbard said they become more ethical. Clears have no greater memory than they did before though they may recall something they haven't thought about in years while in session they often make up past events that never happened. There are a lot of Jesus Christ's in Scientology.

People have had benefits from Scientology but nothing worth the hundreds of thousands of dollars they pay to become cause over life when an SP can come along and knock down all their gains with a gutter ball. To me, that means they are just as vulnerable to living life as before all the auditing and training that gave them a false sense of superior position.

Although some find it easier to find parking.

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
I look upon Scientology as mind control. They use ethics technology to bend the will of people to do what they wouldn't ordinarily do.

I have never seen an OT or a clear though in and around Scientology for 15 years. People who get keyed out from a session don't suddenly have more powers than they did before even if they are happier for a short time. OT's still seem to have ethics issues even though Hubbard said they become more ethical. Clears have no greater memory than they did before though they may recall something they haven't thought about in years while in session they often make up past events that never happened. There are a lot of Jesus Christ's in Scientology.

People have had benefits from Scientology but nothing worth the hundreds of thousands of dollars they pay to become cause over life when an SP can come along and knock down all their gains with a gutter ball. To me, that means they are just as vulnerable to living life as before all the auditing and training that gave them a false sense of superior position.

Although some find it easier to find parking.
Interestingly, somebody who seems to be a hugely genuine guy who is (in the main) promising everything you highlight that Scientology does is David Wilcock. I read his Ascension Mysteries book, 60% an autobiography/40% revelations of what his insiders seem to say is in store for us if ascension (written about throughout human history) is trying to unfold for us. Wilcock went over the canonical gospels with a finetooth comb, during a vacation in Banff, Canada, where he finally acknowledged inwardly that just being a bible believer inherently includes ascension too.

freethinker

Sponsor
Interestingly, somebody who seems to be a hugely genuine guy who is (in the main) promising everything you highlight that Scientology does is David Wilcock. I read his Ascension Mysteries book, 60% an autobiography/40% revelations of what his insiders seem to say is in store for us if ascension (written about throughout human history) is trying to unfold for us. Wilcock went over the canonical gospels with a finetooth comb, during a vacation in Banff, Canada, where he finally acknowledged inwardly that just being a bible believer inherently includes ascension too.
That may be. I am currently looking at the kabbalah as there are so many who follow it. They say you can't see the spiritual world because you descended past the point of being able to experience it and it takes a multitude of steps to return.

Somewhere along the line the idea of ascension came in and took root in every religion. I think that comes about from realizing we don't live in an ideal state. As to whether you can "do things" to accelerate the process is the cause of much of the debate among religion as to what you must do exactly to ascend.

I would think someone would have to have ascended already in order to know how to do it. If they did then why keep it a mystery as all religions seem to do?

David Wilcox goes too far out for me to take him seriously. There have been many people who say they know but here we are still looking.

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
That may be. I am currently looking at the kabbalah as there are so many who follow it. They say you can't see the spiritual world because you descended past the point of being able to experience it and it takes a multitude of steps to return.

Somewhere along the line the idea of ascension came in and took root in every religion. I think that comes about from realizing we don't live in an ideal state. As to whether you can "do things" to accelerate the process is the cause of much of the debate among religion as to what you must do exactly to ascend.

I would think someone would have to have ascended already in order to know how to do it. If they did then why keep it a mystery as all religions seem to do?

David Wilcox goes too far out for me to take him seriously. There have been many people who say they know but here we are still looking.
I have an awareness of what is written under Morpheus' chin in my avatar, but not through being Nina Kulagina or fakers like Dynamo (he faked telekinesis in Episode 4 season 4, his final televised show). That is why I was able to launch this thread...veridical gnosis (one might say).

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Most of us just use a computer to post around here, it's a bit old fashioned and probably not very impressive but it works quite well.

Ooooh, you could have picked up the mill if you had used your superpowers in this challenge prior to 2015.

:D

The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge was an offer by the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) to pay out one million U.S. dollars to anyone who could demonstrate a supernatural or paranormal ability under agreed-upon scientific testing criteria. A version of the challenge was first issued in 1964. Over a thousand people applied to take it, but none were successful. The challenge was terminated in 2015

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Most of us just use a computer to post around here, it's a bit old fashioned and probably not very impressive but it works quite well.

Ooooh, you could have picked up the mill if you had used your superpowers in this challenge prior to 2015.

:D
Yep, I was made aware of that challenge a good while back and I subsequently wrote to one of its present day remnants, the Czech one. The 2 reasons I can't claim are:
A/ i didn't initiate the telekinesis and
B/ they won't accept backdated claims, despite the fact I retain some evidence.
It's like expecting circuit tricks from the wind to happen in a hermetically-sealed big top the way they frame these challenges.

A British academic named Terence Penelhum wrote about this form of telekinesis...SUNY Press Critical Reflections on the Paranormal, chapter V.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Yep, I was made aware of that challenge a good while back and I subsequently wrote to one of its present day remnants, the Czech one. The 2 reasons I can't claim are:
A/ i didn't initiate the telekinesis and
B/ they won't accept backdated claims, despite the fact I retain some evidence.
It's like expecting circuit tricks from the wind to happen in a hermetically-sealed big top the way they frame these challenges.

A British academic named Terence Penelhum wrote about this form of telekinesis...SUNY Press Critical Reflections on the Paranormal, chapter V.

Oh well (mustn't grumble).

:)

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Which principle do you accept (Amex, visa, mastercard, diner's club, admiration particles)?
I felt it necessary to end that sentence with "in principle" only because you don't yet know my solution.
Remember, all I am offering is the truth and a way to use it....this is not a money thing.

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
You be serving the kitchen a mystery sandwich mon, you be using the wrong food here mate. I only speak for me, myself and I. Show me what ya got. Out.
mystery sandwich that does have a filling I assure you. If you can wait till (my) tomorrow, as I even just abandoned an X-files episode 13:13 into it, purely because it's been a long day... Signing out for tonight

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello,
....came the response:

Thanks,
VS
Well you could certainly point to one person or another as an example of vain shields

However...

For my own part it is not necessarily what it is to anyone else. For my own part I studied it from the perspective it's ideals frmed by my own Judeochristian ideals.

And I got a helluva lot out of it...

(especially me)