What's new

Vanishes the vain shields

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Oh boy. I feel deeply honoured. If anyone wants access to the link to truth, let me know, and I'll add you to the PM conversation (if I can figure out how). Caveat emptor...

Thanks Wilbur ... I would, but ... I'm a bit busy at the moment (plucking my eyebrows, I could be a while).

CdxUSSKro2spz2pmJPgZ7WjN5iKMbAbQHq8LlVQSzB9hKc35UrDIBh5bq5rq8b2eKjjv=s162

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Thanks Wilbur ... I would, but ... I'm a bit busy at the moment (plucking my eyebrows, I could be a while).

CdxUSSKro2spz2pmJPgZ7WjN5iKMbAbQHq8LlVQSzB9hKc35UrDIBh5bq5rq8b2eKjjv=s162
First, eyebrow plucking is not for the faint of heart!

Second, you can always get an update from those fortunate enough to be there at the announcement. I'm sure they will pass it along, without too much embellishment.

Thirdly, pluck them and let God sort em all out, that's what I say!

JustSheila

Crusader
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dynex-2-4a-usb-wall-outlet-2-pack-white/5834701.p?skuId=5834701Yes, I'm happy to wait to hear what you have to say. No hurry, take your time. I'm very patient. I don't mind whether it's tomorrow, next week, next month, next year. If you like, you can make sharing your secret with us contingent upon the CoS releasing OTIX and X first. I'd be OK with that, because a good secret worth hearing is a good secret worth waiting for.

Take your time.
I have a good secret, so I'll tell it. Like all Internet secrets that websites go on about for days at a time, though, it will cost you. :coolwink:

Since I had to replace some outlets anyway, these new ones with USB plug-ins are awesome! They're only a few dollars more than the regular ones and easier to install, because you just stick the wires in instead of wrapping them - the internal wiring is all set up for your normal two wires on 15 amp. So it's an upgrade and something potential new buyers would ooh and ahh about. The least expensive quality one I could find was at BestBuy. It's mostly plastic, but well made and you get the entire unit all together

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dynex-2-4a-usb-wall-outlet-2-pack-white/5834701.p?skuId=5834701:

5834701_sd.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Sigh ... he's a bit slow doing the special shield varnishing isn't he?

He isn't quick enough, ah ... maybe cat hair got into the wet varnish, that would slow him down.

:waiting:

@JustSheila ... are you trying to trigger us all with those ESMB plug ins with class 2 and TR embedded into them because if you are ... it's working!

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
I have a good secret, so I'll tell it. Like all Internet secrets that websites go on about for days at a time, though, it will cost you. :coolwink:

Since I had to replace some outlets anyway, these new ones with USB plug-ins are awesome! They're only a few dollars more than the regular ones and easier to install, because you just stick the wires in instead of wrapping them - the internal wiring is all set up for your normal two wires on 15 amp. So it's an upgrade and something potential new buyers would ooh and ahh about. The least expensive quality one I could find was at BestBuy. It's mostly plastic, but well made and you get the entire unit all together

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dynex-2-4a-usb-wall-outlet-2-pack-white/5834701.p?skuId=5834701:

5834701_sd.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000
I am not from a country where those would be any use... I get my power from Zion anyway! Why don't I have the privilege to remove that post, as I started this thread? The Matrix is killing rainforests and heating coralreefs to destruction....

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I am not from a country where those would be any use... I get my power from Zion anyway! Why don't I have the privilege to remove that post, as I started this thread? The Matrix is killing rainforests and heating coralreefs to destruction....
Is that so? What are their rates like? I get mine from Scottish & Southern Electric and I suspect they're ripping me off.

JustSheila

Crusader

Same reason I can’t remove your personal claims of mysterious advanced guru knowledge, I guess. :shrug: It’s such a problem with websites these days... so hard to use them for personal vanity or free advertising when they allow other members to add their pesky comments on their forums!

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Same reason I can’t remove your personal claims of mysterious advanced guru knowledge, I guess. :shrug: It’s such a problem with websites these days... so hard to use them for personal vanity or free advertising when they allow other members to add their pesky comments on their forums!
if I was vain, I would need a shield. I note now that there is a Report button, so don't test me further

JustSheila

Crusader
Sigh ... he's a bit slow doing the special shield varnishing isn't he?

He isn't quick enough, ah ... maybe cat hair got into the wet varnish, that would slow him down.

:waiting:

@JustSheila ... are you trying to trigger us all with those ESMB plug ins with class 2 and TR embedded into them because if you are ... it's working!

:roflmao: You’re fast! I was hoping I caught that typo before anyone caught on! Yes, it was a subliminal flash-by message to trigger ESMB members to buy USB plugs! :omg:

(Yeh, he’s slow alright. :waiting: :duh: )

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
To She-ra,

if you don't delete your free advertising, I will report it - especially as your product is not an automatically carbon-neutral one.

humans are the virus?

JustSheila

Crusader
if I was vain, I would need a shield. I note now that there is a Report button, so don't test me further

If you want to report a post, please do. I’ll comment however I see fit. So far all you’ve done is promote yourself as some sort of guru with mysterious secrets only you can reveal. We’re a bit wise to BS gurus, con artists and the sales come ons here. Report away. :neener:

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
If you want to report a post, please do. I’ll comment however I see fit. So far all you’ve done is promote yourself as some sort of guru with mysterious secrets only you can reveal. We’re a bit wise to BS gurus, con artists and the sales come ons here. Report away. :neener:
there's a distinction between promoting one's self and promoting one's experiences. If you had seen telekinesis in an intensive, you'd have experienced that. The fact of who you were wouldn't matter just as matter doesn't matter and you don't matter to me when you send daft emojis

JustSheila

Crusader
there's a distinction between promoting one's self and promoting one's experiences. If you had seen telekinesis in an intensive, you'd have experienced that. The fact of who you were wouldn't matter just as matter doesn't matter and you don't matter to me when you send daft emojis

Ah yes, those personal, spectacular, unproven and unprovable, miraculous experiences that self-proclaimed gurus and cults all seem to have. :yawn:

I heard some great stories of experiences on acid, too. :yes:

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Ok, start of star rate "Keeping Vain Shields Working" (That was always an arbitrary)

What is the definition of "telekinesis"? ... (Longgggggg comm lag)

Flunk!!!!!

Go back and clear that, and restudy from that point.

JustSheila

Crusader
To She-ra,

if you don't delete your free advertising, I will report it - especially as your product is not an automatically carbon-neutral one.

You got me! :omg:Yes, I admit it, I’m the secret billionaire owner of Best Buy and in my spare time post links to my cheapest items on specialized forums. I will shortly reveal the secrets of how I achieved my fortune and went from poor runaway teen to owning a monstrous corporation. Stay tuned for more. :coolwink:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Well, now that I am an initiated one, I will have to consign myself simply to observing this thread, with occasional knowing smiles of derision at those who would poo-poo things of which they ken not.