What's new

Vanishes the vain shields

JustSheila

Crusader
Ooh noo, here he comes again...! LOL!

Yes, geese are the real deal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guard_goose

Guard geese have been used throughout history, and in modern times. In ancient Rome, geese are credited by the historian Livy for giving the alarm when Gauls invaded (see Battle of the Allia).[10][11][12]
On modern farms, geese are said to be good deterrents to predators of other domestic fowl,[1][13] and snakes. A handbook on industrial security recommends them for protecting warehouses and other isolated physical assets.[14] They are reported to have been used to guard United States Air Defense Command installations in Germany;[15] as the Scotch Watch at Ballantine's Distillery in Dumbarton, Scotland[16][17]; and to protect a police station in Xinjiang, China.
:laugh: That's awesome! :biglove:

They're so brave, omg, NO FEAR. :laugh:

I had a Corella once in my aviary that was an awesome guard bird. He was very old and very smart. We called him Frankie. He's the same bird that once screamed and screamed and then when I ran out to the aviary and asked him what was going on, He said, "Did I wake you?" :roflmao:

Anyhoo, Frankie could imitate the horn sound of a huge truck backing up, and it was one of his favorites. Any time a car slowed down and started to turn in the driveway, he'd give the sound. :laugh:
But he also had variations for different cars that came there regularly, and would even CHANGE THE TONE AT THE END if it was a different person driving the car! :omg:

He once flew after and chased off a woman that was talking mean to me and got close to me to try to intimidate me, just like that goose did. She tore out of the house shreeking and screaming. The whole group of us were in stitches, just on the floor! I swear I never laughed so hard in my life!! :roflmao:

freethinker

Sponsor
LOL

How can i get on the list of elite VIPs who get a first viewing of the new breakthrough technology? Do i need to buy a decoder ring or something?
200 more hours of reading this thread. One needs training to become....What are we supposed to become?

It doesn't matter, number of times over equals certainty, so dig in, it's coming...sometime.:cool:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
200 more hours of reading this thread. One needs training to become....What are we supposed to become?

It doesn't matter, number of times over equals certainty, so dig in, it's coming...sometime.:cool:
Yes, it's coming!

That upper level miracle will be released when all threads on ESMB are the size of Old St. Hill.

REASON: The internet is not yet "safe enough" to release such supernatural powers.​
POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO SPEED THINGS UP: ESMB purchases a gargantuan seagoing ship that can operate in a safe theta space, without enturbulation of SPs, Psychs & Apostates dramatizing the part of the R6 bank called "debunking".​

JustSheila

Crusader
Yes, it's coming!

That upper level miracle will be released when all threads on ESMB are the size of Old St. Hill.

REASON: The internet is not yet "safe enough" to release such supernatural powers.​
POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO SPEED THINGS UP: ESMB purchases a gargantuan seagoing ship that can operate in a safe theta space, without enturbulation of SPs, Psychs & Apostates dramatizing the part of the R6 bank called "free speech".​

:woohoo: If it has ESMB plug-ins, I'm in! :happydance:

HelluvaHoax!

If it has ESMB plug-ins, I'm in!
LOL

The design of the ESMB ship has a centralized open deck where people can be routed who have any questions or disagreements about miraculous tech. In that section are dozens of ideal video monitors and ideally small benches where bogged beings can sit and watch ideal video factors what will answer all of their concerns. The videos will be managed by advanced beings who are stationed on the NATTERWINDS to handle and salvage DBs (Disagreeing Beings).

JustSheila

Crusader
LOL

The design of the ESMB ship has a centralized open deck where people can be routed who have any questions or disagreements. In that section are dozens of ideal video monitors and ideally small benches where bogged beings can sit and watch ideal video factors what will answer all of their concerns.
:woohoo:

But...
we'll need a lot of clay.

Can we squirrel with 3-D imaging, maybe? :hmm:

HelluvaHoax!

What's the difference between genuine OTs and ESMB Trolls?

ANSWER: OT's swear that miracles have happened in the past and ESMB Trolls swear they will happen in the future.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
:laugh: That's awesome! :biglove:

They're so brave, omg, NO FEAR. :laugh:

I had a Corella once in my aviary that was an awesome guard bird. He was very old and very smart. We called him Frankie. He's the same bird that once screamed and screamed and then when I ran out to the aviary and asked him what was going on, He said, "Did I wake you?" :roflmao:

Anyhoo, Frankie could imitate the horn sound of a huge truck backing up, and it was one of his favorites. Any time a car slowed down and started to turn in the driveway, he'd give the sound. :laugh:
But he also had variations for different cars that came there regularly, and would even CHANGE THE TONE AT THE END if it was a different person driving the car! :omg:

He once flew after and chased off a woman that was talking mean to me and got close to me to try to intimidate me, just like that goose did. She tore out of the house shreeking and screaming. The whole group of us were in stitches, just on the floor! I swear I never laughed so hard in my life!! :roflmao:
"Here comes OSA! kweek! kwaack!...What are your crimes! Kweek! Kwaack!"

Great story, LOL!

freethinker

Sponsor
I was just 'out'. I rarely take mobile internet with me. Don't own a smartphone anymore and certainly don't miss the experience. Scratched very old Nokia diving brick serves me well enough: makes calls/receives calls/sends SMS/receives SMS/has Snake Xenia
--------------
Ok, so right this second I could paste embed the image of what happened to me/thru me....and it might not excite all of you if you're encrusted with sardonic cynicism, but the fact is I'll be taking it to the world soon enough like a manic street preacher.

So I think I'll show you something else, connected:
W2vMIYu1iyPpHpDVtXhyHrB_vToiGIbnNxA9hnfJ62y7xG5-uRy35KHci6TAGUGuqEgP1mwjR69GJVUHynDjdPi0qcsd2v256-o0nr7cdMp74Na41w_sVeEqhF8hyxD3oJZE8aT5cCA3cTxV_8boag4MfQbNyLHJoBx-eKWj1lelUO_Qa7UtMZWlyUW4sjLT4aTKxLXJckPW3eFYaYr_khSbc92ZHnekYeoA3FMhXoR8F5eUEWnraxKMX-NwbA5OKmPCjRmfl-JzhM239MNf3zXhGSInrPMq9VuhFXW_awm4psf6338u1ZrQN5uOhP7E5DhqgjP15AqYZynQVvgnDER_9xm_yx0HvjGsfISeitqapqIAuYEAwnU0r2Urrv1MjE1Y3ixtvBgEJmv9jMC4EEW4XZlUqmXwilAd8SRg-O3H_H5dV2ck1wckNhQfplVnhDhjk5hBH4hkgJQAJ6terzdl4vCgrz3q27FbHUa7CXCLviJWpVXpoDrpGqPEfp4Z4hv_nqjIaPCbSpptu38feqlegTEF4o4DMloEfL2dMeFFJTkqGazsVISyodr7IqoPyLfY8IkCE5Z74gEegUGY-iEKdl-i_HdtkoQeFEjxwUcyaBYXnPa-FXmig_Pw81zQpGBnp5j5VUEZW2TV5C17kulezhuJpEo=w649-h505-no

so thrilled that doing that still preserves my anonymity.

So this was something sent to me on Feb 1st 2016. In my Matrix, even the Blue pill means you learn something new.
fuck! A USB port. I thought I would never see one. Is it a four, a five, I gotta know.

freethinker

Sponsor
Okay guys, I had proofreader training in my diary for 09:30, but the lady I'm catsitting for has a gardener pal who came to mow the lawn. He began with a strimmer right outside this study window - ready made excuse on a plate! But now he's finished and my coffee-break approaches!

Wilbur has a conversation that I gave permission for others to be added to, if you do get added you won't see the artefact of truth immediately but you will have a document that contains it. I'll let Wilbur be temporary custodian of the Red Pill for now
Oh no, not the strimmer story again. How many times now? Ignore the strimmer and post the meat and potatoes.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
how bout a T-shirt? Only 10,000 donation will get you a genuine bona fide IAVS shirt that will hang itself to dry after washing.

Def. IAVS - International Association of Vain Shields.
Hey, what are you saying here? I followed this thread for 200 hours to find out what the "gift" is and only got this lousy T-shirt?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
We're all going to look very silly when shieldman finally gets around to achieving the result we have all been sitting around pppppppppppostulating for years (but it's all good because we can just say we did it).

:waiting2: