What's new

Vanishes the vain shields

freethinker

Sponsor
Hey, what are you saying here? I followed this thread for 200 hours to find out what the "gift" is and only got this lousy T-shirt?
OK, you get an engraved plaque showing you have achieved a shield hold for only doing an additional 100 hours. You get so much more for so much less, in fact 50% less.

Whadaya say?

JustSheila

Crusader
OK, you get an engraved plaque showing you have achieved a shield hold for only doing an additional 100 hours. You get so much more for so much less, in fact 50% less.

Whadaya say?

Exactly! There are shield levels. You start out with a plastic baby newb shield, then you get the laminated plastic, then you graduate to pine wood, then the oak shield and eventually you make it to steel.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Whadaya say?
Better. That crimson red Dianetics T-shirt they gave me turned my underwear hot pink in the wash.

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I was just 'out'. I rarely take mobile internet with me. Don't own a smartphone anymore and certainly don't miss the experience. Scratched very old Nokia diving brick serves me well enough: makes calls/receives calls/sends SMS/receives SMS/has Snake Xenia
--------------
Ok, so right this second I could paste embed the image of what happened to me/thru me....and it might not excite all of you if you're encrusted with sardonic cynicism, but the fact is I'll be taking it to the world soon enough like a manic street preacher.

So I think I'll show you something else, connected:
W2vMIYu1iyPpHpDVtXhyHrB_vToiGIbnNxA9hnfJ62y7xG5-uRy35KHci6TAGUGuqEgP1mwjR69GJVUHynDjdPi0qcsd2v256-o0nr7cdMp74Na41w_sVeEqhF8hyxD3oJZE8aT5cCA3cTxV_8boag4MfQbNyLHJoBx-eKWj1lelUO_Qa7UtMZWlyUW4sjLT4aTKxLXJckPW3eFYaYr_khSbc92ZHnekYeoA3FMhXoR8F5eUEWnraxKMX-NwbA5OKmPCjRmfl-JzhM239MNf3zXhGSInrPMq9VuhFXW_awm4psf6338u1ZrQN5uOhP7E5DhqgjP15AqYZynQVvgnDER_9xm_yx0HvjGsfISeitqapqIAuYEAwnU0r2Urrv1MjE1Y3ixtvBgEJmv9jMC4EEW4XZlUqmXwilAd8SRg-O3H_H5dV2ck1wckNhQfplVnhDhjk5hBH4hkgJQAJ6terzdl4vCgrz3q27FbHUa7CXCLviJWpVXpoDrpGqPEfp4Z4hv_nqjIaPCbSpptu38feqlegTEF4o4DMloEfL2dMeFFJTkqGazsVISyodr7IqoPyLfY8IkCE5Z74gEegUGY-iEKdl-i_HdtkoQeFEjxwUcyaBYXnPa-FXmig_Pw81zQpGBnp5j5VUEZW2TV5C17kulezhuJpEo=w649-h505-no

so thrilled that doing that still preserves my anonymity.

So this was something sent to me on Feb 1st 2016. In my Matrix, even the Blue pill means you learn something new.
Yes, I too have an old Nokia 3510i which I use for calls and SMS. I wouldn't have a smartphone myself either except a kindly soul here on esmb sent me one so I could make videos of my crow friend and post them on the crow thread.

What was it that was sent to you on Feb 1st 2016? Are you talking about the image above, and if so, what did you learn from it? I'm confused. (It doesn't take much ...)

Last edited:

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Yes, it's coming!

That upper level miracle will be released when all threads on ESMB are the size of Old St. Hill.

REASON: The internet is not yet "safe enough" to release such supernatural powers.​
POSSIBLE SOLUTION TO SPEED THINGS UP: ESMB purchases a gargantuan seagoing ship that can operate in a safe theta space, without enturbulation of SPs, Psychs & Apostates dramatizing the part of the R6 bank called "debunking".​

I studied near Old Street, London (ooooh! giving personal background information out, I'm softening!)...Is that where Old St. Hill is?

strativarius

I studied near Old Street, London (ooooh! giving personal background information out, I'm softening!)...Is that where Old St. Hill is?
St. Hill is an abbreviation of Saint Hill (Manor) in Sussex, the headquarters of scientology and Hubbard's home in the sixties.

Yeah, better not give away too much info else the Agents will get ya. Since you have a mobile you won't have to rely on public payphones if they're after you. :coolwink:

Last edited:

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
St. Hill is an abbreviation of Saint Hill (Manor) in Sussex, the headquarters of scientology and Hubbard's home in the sixties.

Yeah, better not give away too much info else the Agents will get ya. Since you have a mobile you won't have to rely on public payphones if they're after you. :coolwink:
Neo: beats Agent Smith by inhabiting his being
Angel: beats Wolfram and Hart's own equivalent of Agent Smith by drinking from him their bloodlines of ancient evil...

(just sayin')...

p.s. I do like the payphones reference

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Oh no, not the strimmer story again. How many times now? Ignore the strimmer and post the meat and potatoes.
meat and potatoes coming (sans any garden tools) on Sunday 11th. I just have to relocate my physical being first......
I will post it in one of the other forums

strativarius

Neo: beats Agent Smith by inhabiting his being
Angel: beats Wolfram and Hart's own equivalent of Agent Smith by drinking from him their bloodlines of ancient evil...

(just sayin')...

p.s. I do like the payphones reference
The Matrix is a Motion Picture. It's what passes for entertainment these days. It isn't a documentary. This stuff never happened. Neo and Agent Smith don't exist and have never existed, they are the product of somebody's imagination. Sorry to break all this to you in one go but somebody had to tell you.

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
The Matrix is a Motion Picture. It's what passes for entertainment these days. It isn't a documentary. This stuff never happened. Neo and Agent Smith don't exist and have never existed, they are the product of somebody's imagination. Sorry to break all this to you in one go but somebody had to tell you.
and love motion pictures Scientology does, hmm Jedi? Hmmmm?

strativarius

meat and potatoes coming (sans any garden tools) on Sunday 11th. I just have to relocate my physical being first......
I will post it in one of the other forums
It's like BREXIT isn't it, it just gets kicked further and further down the road. Next Sunday eh? I'm sure everybody's just climbing up the walls with anticipation v_s, so it better be good or your credibility is going to be less than zero, you do appreciate that don't you?

JustSheila

Crusader
It's like BREXIT isn't it, it just gets kicked further and further down the road. Next Sunday eh? I'm sure everybody's just climbing up the walls with anticipation v_s, so emonstrait better be good or your credibility is going to be less than zero, you do appreciate that don't you?

Yeh, telekinesis demonstrated IRL on ESMBers, making our computers physically fly and phones dance. Oh the suspense! Oh the anticipation! :happydance: Course we’ll probably just get some hokey stupid vid link online instead... :sad:

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
How about "Bambi"? In case you don't know, a remarkably popular and prescient animated film of the 50's, frequently referred to here on ESMB. Most members know most of the lines by heart. My favorite character is Thumper. Now quoting from this work of art will make you part of the "in" crowd. We'll be eating it up!

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
No no. Jedi's are wogs who are just dramatizing being Hubbard's Loyal Officers in a past life and although they outnumber Scientologists in the UK and Australian censuses they don't have the one and only workable spiritual technology that Hubbard created this time around.

And Scientology has a long prestigious cinematic history as evidenced by this review. BTW, the aliens in this movie have the same dental plan as the Sea Org.

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
How about "Bambi"? In case you don't know, a remarkably popular and prescient animated film of the 50's, frequently referred to here on ESMB. Most members know most of the lines by heart. My favorite character is Thumper. Now quoting from this work of art will make you part of the "in" crowd. We'll be eating it up!
I've got that...on VHS. It did seem to be multi-layered

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
No no. Jedi's are wogs who are just dramatizing being Hubbard's Loyal Officers in a past life and although they outnumber Scientologists in the UK and Australian censuses they don't have the one and only workable spiritual technology that Hubbard created this time around.

And Scientology has a long prestigious cinematic history as evidenced by this review. BTW, the aliens in this movie have the same dental plan as the Sea Org.

are you saying Hubbard has had more than one incarnation?

vain_shields217

Patron with Honors
Hey, what are you saying here? I followed this thread for 200 hours to find out what the "gift" is and only got this lousy T-shirt?
[bcolor=#ffcc00]try waiting 10,000 days/27 years to die after a stroke. She still got her wings in the end:
[/bcolor]

[format=h1]we listen to the tales and romanticize how we follow the path of the hero [Maynard James Keenan, Tool][/format]