What's new

Vanity Fair, March Issue. The secret is out so I can post

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Tony Ortega Blog broke the news of a well kept secret. Some of us have worked and helped on this for months ~~so I can now post this...

Bombshell essay on new Vanity Fair releases March 1st.

Vanity Fair was threatened with a load of hot air on their Tom Cruise pimping essay of Naz, the beauty that the Religious Technology Center religiously and ecclesiastically selected for Tom Cruise.

"The "sting" of the jury verdict will last longer than your rush to print." threatened Church Lawyer What a load of baloney. They did not sue Vanity Fair as I predicted the day of the threat.

Bogus ! Hot Air ! Codswallop ! Church of Idle threats !

Vanity Fair is not in fear of their idle threats anymore !

Main journalist on it is Ned Zeman ( but also others)

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Not to be too thick, but just to be careful, do I correctly understand the March Vanity Fair article will be about Nazanin Boniadi, Tom Cruise and Scientology?

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not to be too thick, but just to be careful, do I correctly understand the March Vanity Fair article will be about Nazanin Boniadi, Tom Cruise and Scientology?
After trying to decypher the muddled sublimal messages and zooming into the blurred picture: probably yes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Vanity-Fair_Scientologys-Gone-Girl.jpg
    Vanity-Fair_Scientologys-Gone-Girl.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Communicator IC

The new March issue on Vanity Fair is about David Miscavige and Shelly Miscavige.
My post above was referring to the Church's bogus threats of suing Vanity fair on the Naz affair with the Huffington Post link for reference.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Communicator IC

The new March issue on Vanity Fair is about David Miscavige and Shelly Miscavige.
My post above was referring to the Church's bogus threats of suing Vanity fair on the Naz affair with the Huffington Post link for reference.

Thank you.

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
Yea I was wondering about this. Ned called and spoke with me about a month or more ago. I'm glad it is getting out.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tony Ortega • 5 hours ago
"It's going to be about Shelly. They've been working on it for a while."
Interesting.... has Shelly become a (Hollywood) Star in the meantime ?
Or is this only a revenge for the threats of DM and the Co$ ?

BTW, if Miscavige is producing Shelly under this pressure, how will she look like ? Downstat and pityful like "Lou" ?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
In 1976 soon after we landed from the Apollo to Daytonna Florida and then to Clearwater, Shelly Barnett (married name Shelly Miscavige) and Marc Yager went to Clearwater High School for 1 year, as they were 15 years old and for some reason the *Church* complied with the law on that fluke occasion.

(Many under age children did not get public schooling subsequently.)

In the Year Shelly went to Clearwater High school, her picture ~~ the young Shelly ~~ would be in the Yearbook. 1976 year book under the name Shelly Barnett.

Does anybody who posts on this board live in Clearwater who would have access to Clearwater High school Yearbooks to scan Shelly's image in the yearbook ?

Shelly in white sitting, her sister Clarice known as "CB" to the right in blue.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
In 1976 soon after we landed from the Apollo to Daytonna Florida and then to Clearwater, Shelly Barnett (married name Shelly Miscavige) and Marc Yager went to Clearwater High School for 1 year, as they were 15 years old and for some reason the *Church* complied with the law on that fluke occasion.

In the Year Shelly went to Clearwater High school, her picture ~~ the young Shelly ~~ would be in the Yearbook. 1976 year book under the name Shelly Barnett.

Does anybody who posts on this board live in Clearwater who would have access to Clearwater High school Yearbooks to scan Shelly's image in the yearbook ?
Join online:

http://www.classmates.com/yearbooks/Clearwater-High-School/132833

PTS

Elliott

It's very tempting to say something bitchy here about Slappy, but I can't. All I can do is look at a beautiful young lady with her whole life ahead of her, now cloistered away by a greedy evil cult. It is so tragic.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh the lulz:roflmao:

How's Your Scotch going down today, Drunken Maggot?:biggrin:

It's truly a great day for SPs, DBs and all the other alphabet soup types who've escaped from the cult:happydance:

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious

Is that Tonja Burden on the left?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Slight thread derail.. Jenna Elfman still loves Tom Cruise.

[video=youtube;5QE9oFqwrc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QE9oFqwrc0[/video]

And TC was "The Lot' in Hollywood on Saturday..

[video=youtube;YlMSuwv4B10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMSuwv4B10[/video]

The laughter at 0:05 sounded alot like AngryGayPope.