What's new

Variety reviews Scn Expose' movie "Until Nothing Is Left"

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Remember the 'New German Movie on Scientology and disconnection "Until nothing is left" press Report '? Well, Hollywood's Variety Magazine has an online review of the movie. Good to give the website hits by visiting it and commenting.

Variety Entertainment News Movier Review Berlin Intl. Film Festival

Teuton telepic tempest
ARD's 'Nothing' takes aim at Scientology

German pubcaster ARD is sure to ruffle some feathers -- and generate plenty of international interest -- with an upcoming TV movie about Scientology, titled "Until Nothing Is Left." ...

Read on for rest. Try to comment it up!
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118015212.html?categoryId=3534&cs=1

Here is the Feb 4, 2010 press release video of the movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twQFsYTCDnI

byte301

Crusader
That was a fantastic review. They really went into depth about the movie. I can't wait to see the whole thing.:)

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Holy Cow

Well, the cos culture makes for a great movie. Good and evil duking it out. Guess what's construed as evil?

Another serious blow to the cos.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
And the hits keep comin!

2010 is already a really bad year for the cult and it's only mid Feb! :happydance:

Purple Rain

Crusader
Oh, that is the saddest story. What an evil thing to do to a little girl and her dad. I hope one day he will hold her in his arms again and they can cry together.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
film

I also cant wait to see the film.
There are a few people I would like to show it to.

Unfortunately reminds me that I have had no contact to my own son for 10 years now due to disconnection.
He grew up and went to school in $cn.

I really thought it was going to be best for him, and I was the one who got my ex-wife into the cult in the first place.
If I could only turn back time and do it again..

AnonyMary

Glad you all for reading it .

Hope to see more comments on this at Variety

Remember the 'New German Movie on Scientology and disconnection "Until nothing is left" press Report '? Well, Hollywood's Variety Magazine has an online review of the movie. Good to give the website hits by visiting it and commenting.

Variety Entertainment News Movier Review Berlin Intl. Film Festival

Teuton telepic tempest
ARD's 'Nothing' takes aim at Scientology

German pubcaster ARD is sure to ruffle some feathers -- and generate plenty of international interest -- with an upcoming TV movie about Scientology, titled "Until Nothing Is Left." ...

Read on for rest. Try to comment it up!
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118015212.html?categoryId=3534&cs=1

AnonyMary

This is a TV movie with a facinating background. From Spiegel Online:

[..] The team from Southwest Broadcasting (SWR), the public broadcaster in charge of the project, went about its work with an unusual degree of secrecy. Signs, screenplays and even the director's clapboard all bore a fake title, "The Dead Man in the Sound," in a bid to disguise the project's actual subject matter. Shooting for the film, which was produced for Germany's consortium of public broadcasters ARD, was kept completely secret. The filmmakers plan to make the project public for the first time this week, when they present the completed film on Tuesday. The drama will air on March 31 under the title "Until Nothing Is Left."

This will be the first German feature film about Scientology, the first drama to
use the controversial belief system as evening entertainment. Has ARD grown
braver? Or has Scientology simply become more innocuous? [..]

[..] Carl Bergengruen, head of TV movies for SWR, defends the secrecy with which the film was made.[..]
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,675298,00.html

Glad you all for reading it .

Hope to see more comments on this at Variety

FoTi

Crusader
I can't wait to see it.

I hope this film wins all kinds of awards, and gets tons of publicity, so that it's noticed by everyone, and any who didn't happen to see it will get curious and make time to see it.

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
2010 Shitstorm

And the hits keep comin!

2010 is already a really bad year for the cult and it's only mid Feb! :happydance:

Shitstorm now on radar at edge of screen, first drizzle of shit sending Int base staffers scurrying for OSA protection. RPFers hurredly putting up storm shutters. Batten down the hatches! Take down all sail! Here is comes! The Perfect Shitstorm!