Very rare? audio of Ron (for scientologists?)

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
The obvious video mockery set aside, this sounds a lot like Ron to me. I may have been there when the original recording was made. Maybe not.

The pure eloquence of speech is there. The brilliance of his discoveries about the inherent powers of a scientologist-cleared, (called 'a clear' by Ron) undeniable. His uncanny ability to warn each of us of our own secret-hidden-enemies, remarkable. Which made us just smile and wink knowing we were the ones that soon would be healing the entire world at a distance. Oh my goodness what a rush that caused. Gives me goosebumps all over again.

Healing a loved one at a distance.

Healing the world up close.

If I am not mistaken I may have already personally paid for Ron's scripture-in-titanium in a-vault in a-desert for the-sake of humanities-future project (a few times over and again, lol). And if so, hearing this rare audio, of L. Ron Hubbard in his absolute prime, makes that money well spent for me.

Listen closely to the very-detailed account of what a true scientologist-cleared can do. The abilities revealed (for us) are astounding !!! And the entire lecture is based on factual-data, researched data, stable-data. This isn't L. Ron Hubbard speaking folks, this is the Tech itself speaking.

Ron was simply a humble messenger.

Mankind's best friend.

May you share this audio/video with everyone you love.

I would suggest you turn off your screen and just listen to the unvarnished communication.

What can a cleared-scientologist (called a clear by Ron) really do? Listen...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4z3XclGSE&feature=related

Remember this truth: A desire or need for any 'proof', is proof itself of the shackles of the world of physics and science of old.
Before the birth of the only true-science....Scientology-Science. Where MEST is a mere footnote in our Spiritual Journey. Thanks to the Love (& Wisdom) of Ron.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
"Hubbard knew how to talk stuff. The idea was to be able to talk everything. I think he thought of it as a way to handle threats. He'd be in some real sweaty situation and he'd be able to talk himself out of anything.

"Because he did things which were likely to get him in trouble, he didn't much like the rewards of ordinary responsibilities. Ordinary people didn't much interest him except to pose in front of them.

"In a Congress [gathering]... he talked about spooky whole track stuff. He had a floodlight on the floor in front of this little platform shining up, because that make you look ghouly. And his face looked really weird and outer space and really crazy... And he talked weird... I think he was trying to drive people a little bit wacko so they'd fall into his hand a little bit...."

Excerpted from a 1986 interview of John Sanborn, in the book, 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?'

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1090

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=137009&postcount=58

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
That’s a Cleared Theta Clear

I’m guessing this is a lecture from around 1954, the era of the book the Creation of Human Ability [COHA]. The “be three feet back of your head” stuff is R1-4 from that book.

The Clear he is talking about is Cleared Theta Clear, which is off the top of the current Bridge, or at least above OTVIII. :duh:

I wonder if there is actually anyone around who was factually run on the Route 1 processes of COHA. Maybe a C/S or FESer has seen them in a folder summary. Anyone? :confused2:

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
The obvious video mockery set aside, this sounds a lot like Ron to me. I may have been there when the original recording was made. Maybe not.

The pure eloquence of speech is there. The brilliance of his discoveries about the inherent powers of a scientologist-cleared, (called 'a clear' by Ron) undeniable. His uncanny ability to warn each of us of our own secret-hidden-enemies, remarkable. Which made us just smile and wink knowing we were the ones that soon would be healing the entire world at a distance. Oh my goodness what a rush that caused. Gives me goosebumps all over again.

If I am not mistaken I may have already personally paid for Ron's scripture-in-titanium in a-vault in a-desert for the-sake of humanities-future project (a few times over and again, lol). And if so, hearing this rare audio, of L. Ron Hubbard in his absolute prime, makes that money well spent for me.

Listen closely to the very-detailed account of what a true scientologist-cleared can do. The abilities revealed (for us) are astounding !!! And the entire lecture is based on factual-data, researched data, stable-data. This isn't L. Ron Hubbard speaking folks, this is the Tech itself speaking.

Ron was simply a humble messenger.

Mankind's best friend.

May you share this audio/video with everyone you love.

I would suggest you turn off your screen and just listen to the unvarnished communication.

What can a cleared-scientologist (called a clear by Ron) really do? Listen...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4z3XclGSE&feature=related

Remember this truth: A desire or need for any 'proof', is proof itself of the shackles of the world of physics and science of old.
Before the birth of the only true-science....Scientology-Science. Where MEST is a mere footnote in our Spiritual Journey. Thanks to the Love (& Wisdom) of Ron.

Indeed, Lisa McPhearson, Captain Bill and Ron himself all died in perfect health and stand now in the pantheon of Clears.

Then again there are the cockroach bites, throat cancer and Vistaril thingy... But who cares?! It sounds great!

13heathens

Patron with Honors

Oh, come on!
Are you kidding?

Seriously, do I actually need to refute this drivel as well?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I’m guessing this is a lecture from around 1954, the era of the book the Creation of Human Ability [COHA]. The “be three feet back of your head” stuff is R1-4 from that book.

The Clear he is talking about is Cleared Theta Clear, which is off the top of the current Bridge, or at least above OTVIII. :duh:

I wonder if there is actually anyone around who was factually run on the Route 1 processes of COHA. Maybe a C/S or FESer has seen them in a folder summary. Anyone? :confused2:

Its my understanding that route 1 is the old ot levels before the nots RUNDOWN was implanted to degrade the tech.

So ask anyone who did the "old" ot levels....

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, come on!
Are you kidding?

Seriously, do I actually need to refute this drivel as well?

Since healing at a distance has been scientificly proven as effective, perhaps you would like to offer evidence to the contrary?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder if there is actually anyone around who was factually run on the Route 1 processes of COHA. Maybe a C/S or FESer has seen them in a folder summary. Anyone? :confused2

:

Yes, I ran Route 1 process in Scio - but also long before Scio - I would run it often as a process from about the age of 4 - it is an old Buddhist process.

13heathens

Patron with Honors
Since healing at a distance has been scientificly proven as effective, perhaps you would like to offer evidence to the contrary?

Scientifically proven eh? Show me one legitimate study. You can't site anything which relies on Placebo Effect to claim it's scientifically valid.

Here, have some view points;

http://www.phact.org/e/tt/index.html

I'll be waiting for you to cite one LEGITIMATE, VERIFIABLE, independent double blind study.. just ONE will do.

Pascal

Scientifically proven eh? Show me one legitimate study. You can't site anything which relies on Placebo Effect to claim it's scientifically valid.

I'll be waiting for you to cite one LEGITIMATE, VERIFIABLE, independent double blind study.. just ONE will do.

You can't prove a negative either. So how about noone wins this one and we talk about what we can prove. Oh wait, this is the Internet.

Ok, let's keep on wasting time and fiber optic networks. :happydance:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron

F. Sicher, E. Targ, D. Moore, and H. Smith, "A randomized double-blind study of the effect of distant healing in a population with advanced AIDS," Western Journal of Medicine 169 (December 1998)

Here's a link to a pdf of it on the National Institues of Health website: http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=1305403&blobtype=pdf

But I'll warn you in advance it uses statistical evidence to reach its conclusions and we all know that statistics are subject to suspicion as they frequently dont match "what we all know"...

I gots more, this is relevant to my interests....I even have books about it. Imagine, a scilon reading books not by Ron!
:ohmy:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's another...

J. A. Astin, E. Harkness, and E. Ernst, "The efficacy of 'distant healing': A systematic review of randomized trials," Annals of Internal Medicine 132:11 (June 2000)

Please review both studies and provide your analysis in academic form.

Pascal

F. Sicher, E. Targ, D. Moore, and H. Smith, "A randomized double-blind study of the effect of distant healing in a population with advanced AIDS," Western Journal of Medicine 169 (December 1998)

Here's a link to a pdf of it on the National Institues of Health website: http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrender.fcgi?artid=1305403&blobtype=pdf

But I'll warn you in advance it uses statistical evidence to reach its conclusions and we all know that statistics are subject to suspicion as they frequently dont match "what we all know"...

I gots more, this is relevant to my interests....I even have books about it. Imagine, a scilon reading books not by Ron!
:ohmy:

Ouch, someone's bank is gonna fall on them. Bad Alex, bad bad!

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Elron talking about 'Clear' abilities

they way Elron talks about what a 'clear' is meant to be able to do sounds like what he later claimed the OT's would be able to do.

Fact is, after years of being in the Cult myself I actually never met anybody with any spcific 'special powers'.

Just know people who had been on staff and were now avoiding the cult and then those who had huge debts which they had paid in for auditing etc.

I mean I actually was together with a 'natural clear' for some years, and also knew some socalled OT's, but I was always astounded on how 'normal' they were.
If you mentioned anything about some NOTS completion being pretty ordinary you would only get the answer:
" well, a cleared canibal is a cleared canibal"

Which sort of explained why they didnt seem special at all.

I think they different levels on the socalled 'bridge' were also used by people as a staus symbol.
If somebody was OT 3 you sort of looked at them differently, thinking, yeah...he has gone thru the 'wall of fire' and knows the answers.
You let them bully you more id they were OT, as you thought it was part of being more powerful.

Yes, $cientology is all about boosting up your ego isnt it

Its not really about the socalled 4th dynamic at all.
They are all just hoping one day to be as famous as Tom Cruise with all his superhuman-powers....(erhmmm.....well in the movies he has them)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Clear and OT are 'bootstrapped'. It works like this:

Ron invents a word (clear or ot) defined as a specific 'state'.

For 'Clear', that's the 'Natural State'; pre-engrams/implanting/Bank, all hypothetical, unproven or demonstrated 'outside' influences. This is the basic theoretical model of Dianetics/Scientology.

Ron's 'theory' (it isn't a theory; just a naked assertion) is that without these influences, the being would be in the 'Natural State' (a condition that is also not in evidence and undemonstrated.)

Ron *then* presents a number of 'processes' for removing these undemonstrated hypothetical 'influences' which will allow the being to revert to the undemonstrated 'Natural State' and, finally, predicts the qualities to expect in this unfettered 'Natural State' *He* chooses to call 'Clear'.

(Insert list of wondrous qualities of 'Clear'; regrow teeth; perfect memory; yadda yadda)

So far, we have an undemonstrated state, processes that will allow one to achieve that state and a list of predicted qualities for that state, once it's achieved.

But wait! There's more: Ron gets on the 'Case', applies His processes, claims 'success', which 'proves' the efficacy of His 'processes' and demontrates the existence of his hypothesized 'Natural State' and 'State of Clear', but...

The predicted qualities are not in evidence.

So, we have an undemonstrated hypothetical 'state', some unproven 'proceses' and a 'theoretical' epistomology with no apparent referent in the 'real world'.

But, we also have a nifty word/name/label that has no referent to reality and the mad scramble begins to alter the predicted qualities of the 'State' and/or rationalize why they're not present. Because, after all, we have this cool *word* that *must* refer to something!

Bootstrapping is taken from the metaphor os someone lifting himself by his own bootstraps.

With 'Clear', we now have the being lifted 3' in the air; unsupported except by his Very Good Indicators.

By the way; these are not 'hidden standards'; these are *Ron's* standards.

Zinj

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let's just simplify counter-points;

http://skepdic.com/essays/healingprayer1.html

Feel free to follow onto the second page of that one.

I'd be happy to provide additional links as well.

OH I LOVE IT! I took a class from Dr Carroll and argued scientology with him in the '70's! (He's a jerk by the way).

So in rebuttal to scientific studies published in reputable journals, you find on google a link to a former philosophy instructor (not professor)(not a scientist) who is noted for his antagonism to anything he doesn't believe already. On a skeptic site no less!

And his attempt at debunking the first study boils down to the argument that since the study wasn't designed to study the conclusion it reached that it is not valid! Even though the DATA is accurate, and unchallenged, since it was designed to study a different outcome it should be discarded?

If your notion is that science is about proving things rather than finding out stuff, you may want to reexamine the concept.

Granted it was a small study, but sadly the psychiatrist who was the motivation for it, died in preparation of a more detailed and larger study.

And as to the prayer studies, I would say that what I think of as distant healing is subtly different than prayer. In my opinion prayer is not the same, as it is generally addressed to god...

Your rebuttal reminds me of the kind of thing that goes on, on the periphery of any post graduate research, some poor guy with some whacky notions who believes he cant get his thesis published because of some conspiracy against him, when in fact it is the facts not supporting the thesis, yet he hangs around the academic environment for years, becoming more and more bitter...

You discount the facts because they do not support your hypothesis.

Please do not use skeptic sites in substitution for published scientific research.