What's new

VERY VERY CONTRARY OSA ANZO REACTION

Feral

Rogue male
OSA ANZO mmmmmmmm and to think on my initial thread about my son I actually thanked you for being civil.
This post publically makes it known that I remove that comment about OSA being civil and this goes out as a warning to any parent or family member trying to reach out to another held in the RPF.

OSA was not civil. Nosire :naughty:

OSA followed my son and I out to the place where we sat down to eat and have a talk.
Three OSA members followed us around the shopping center and in the coffee shop one sat down right behind me with Michael Gordon in the distance constantly watching us
and of course this puts immense pressure on Shane to not leave with me or do the wrong thing for fear of the discipline of scientology.

I do not now the OSA staff personnally so was oblivious to this.

One time when Shane went to the toilet one of the OSA terminals followed him in to the toilet and said lets go. Shane said no he wanted to talk to me.

Now OSA ANZO you will receive an e-mail from Shane and I hope you respect his decision, I really really do.:yes:

He has a mother who he loves dearly in the Sea Org and she loves him and I am sure with YOUR "Suppresive persons declare" you will shatter that relationship. This is not caused by Shane leaving and is not his fault or his responsibility it is YOUR POLICY

I didn't know that.

For any lurkers who might be thinking that Scn isn't a cult please read the above.

You know the only way that OSA is going to be able to keep all those unhappy SO members in is to put up a 9ft fence with razor wire and inward facing spikes.

Maybe a security guard in a booth at the entrance too as well as a feller in a tower with a high powered rifle....OH wait, they did that somewhere!:duh:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I try to be a fairly easy going sort of chap, but if someone followed me into the gents, I wouldn’t be too happy. Preverts! :angry:

My suggestion IA, is to video these OSA goons next time they follow you and then take the footage to the police and make a complaint of harassment and tell them everything that preceded this. Best to take a prepared statement, listing all the salient points.

If they are already under investigation by the police, this will serve as further proof of just how sinister and nasty they are.

Perhaps a court order preventing them from following you is in order?

Axiom142

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
It is stalking, harrassment and intimidation and it needs to be broadly publicly known about and stopped. I am still so angry this family (and all the others we have read about here or don't yet know about) are subjected to this for the sake of "stats". :angry:

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
I look at this and think well this is really about Shane and a process that he has to work through to get out of scientology, but it actually does not only involve him. When Shane gets called I can see it in the way he acts that he has a problem. That he is being torn around by scientology chasing after him. This affects me and my house hold as I Know OSA and what they would be saying to him.
So as a situation of harrasment under the "Legal" definition this is something I will look into because it is essentially unsettling my family home and causing distress.

Simply put Shane has voiced he does not want to be a part of scientology, scientology is pushing and manipulating the situation to get him to return and are NOT respecting his decision.

Scientology has already suggested to him that there are other people he could live with other than me, his own father.
Scientology is saying that because of him leaving he is ruining the life of those he loves that are still in scientology. No. Scientology policy is ruining that.
To get his ex step father to call from RTC and say along the lines that Shane is messing up his future in scientology for leaving the way he did is manipulative at best.
Scientology is using people close to Shane that he cares for to pressure him using guilt to return to scientology.
An option put forward to Shane is to return and route out standardly so as not to affect those still inside and then live somewhere else other than with me his father.
If he stays with me he gets declared a suppresive. If he routes out standardly and comes back to live with me he gets declared a suppresive.
So what is this route out standardly crap. If he does that he has to tell me his father to basically take a hike.
The end result is the same.
Maybe OSA wants him back to sign confidentiality agreements and other documents inhibiting him from speaking out in the future should he so desire covering it up by saying you have loved ones here when mean time OSA is trying to protect itself from Shane's knowledge of the RPF.

Shane's mom called her sister all worried about Shane concerned I had chained him up........ What is she being told about me to make her think that, surely that is not something she thought up on her own, what has she been told about me. Her sister actually called Shane to find out what the deal was and after the call she realized Shane's mom was over reacting. But look where this insanity is spreading to.

I know I have been massively discredited to all involved and Shane has confirmed it in not so many words and my years with this cult come with experience.

Scientology always discredits those who leave their ranks in a bold effort to make themselves look good.

Shane's poor mother is a victim in this as the heavy hand of scientology policy is going to forbid her to speak to Shane should he stay with me and I know that burdens Shane.

I will make an attempt to call and speak to her to try set her mind at ease and let her continue on and let her know that no organization can come between a mother and her son, and she need only call when she wants to. When I say call I mean call as a mother not as an OSA puppet with another intention.

I have had many dealings with OSA through this board and by emails and once again unless I raise my level of "push back" they will not back down.

Legal advise is a next step and then police reports on the matter.

You are affecting my whole family and now it is time I get more involved.

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
Wow, Illegal Alien, this is just crazy. Such evil, it's just astonishing.

You're doing a great job though. I think it's great that you are going to tell Shane's mom that the bond won't be broken. You're a good man.

Also, I want to say this to Shane:

Dear Shane,
Your dad is a wonderful parent. Stay with the person who loves you for you. Not the person whose love is conditional. Do not route out. It's a trap. Start your life today, do what's best for yourself, and don't look back. Let everyone else make their own decisions. Your life will be good, and you won't regret it.

Feral

Rogue male
You know some time ago I called Michael Gordon, it was after the raid at Dundas.

After abusing me for 8 minutes of the 11 minute conversation he called the police and told them I was harrassing him, the police indicated he was fishing for an AVO.

That complaint was based on ONE phone call, how many calls have you had?

Dilettante

Patron Meritorious
Heaven help you.

Thanks for the update but mostly for reaching out and communicating because this shit is crazy and "talking" about it hopefully helps.
I admire your son's integrity and loyalty.
Unfortunately the spiritual freedom ploy didn't bite so they threaten his families freedom. They are sleazy.(Not to slight what they did to his own father) But that is a "freedom" no one should ever endure. Who holds that kind of destructive power and works that hard to tear a family apart? What kind of monster? Mr. Kelsey; you have support here and your family in my thoughts.
Dil

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
You know some time ago I called Michael Gordon, it was after the raid at Dundas.

After abusing me for 8 minutes of the 11 minute conversation he called the police and told them I was harrassing him, the police indicated he was fishing for an AVO.

That complaint was based on ONE phone call, how many calls have you had?

To add to this, have you been documenting these calls?

Write them up EVERY time OSA or a stooge calls - date, brief summary of the contents, who it was on the other end.

It's evidence that the police can and will act on - when I was being questioned regarding several matters I'd raised with Sen Xenophon and produced my phone logs, the interviewing police were VERY pleased and have taken them as evidence.

It's one bit of Hubbard that's very worthwhile.

ANYONE who gets calls from the cult, but especially from OSAspawn or those acting for them, should document them for later action.

It's gold as far as police prosecuting goes - and OSA know it well.

Don't you, OSAspawn?

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron

Write them up EVERY time OSA or a stooge calls - date, brief summary of the contents, who it was on the other end.

It's evidence that the police can and will act on - when I was being questioned regarding several matters I'd raised with Sen Xenophon and produced my phone logs, the interviewing police were VERY pleased and have taken them as evidence.

ANYONE who gets calls from the cult, but especially from OSAspawn or those acting for them, should document them for later action.

Don't you, OSAspawn?

This is very good advice.... even record the conversation, have your device set up at all times so a click of a button ... ya on the air.

Shane is in good hands with you IA ... OSA know it and are shitting themselves... hats off to you IA :yes::yes:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is very good advice.... even record the conversation, have your device set up at all times so a click of a button ... ya on the air.

Shane is in good hands with you IA ... OSA know it and are shitting themselves... hats off to you IA :yes::yes:

OOOOOOH YEAH! :happydance:

It's legal in Queensland to record phone calls.:yes:

Great suggestion, Liz.:thumbsup:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Don't you, OSAspawn?

An absolute must!

Not just phone calls but any type of interaction, especially being followed or any incidents that make you feel uneasy.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
IA, I would suggest that you report the stalking incident. Even though it was awhile back, it is good evidence and helps to paint a picture for the police of what they are dealing with.

Wisened One

Crusader
IA: You documenting all this in such detail as it's happening is GOLD! (no pun intended, lol). Seriously, though, you should make this Thread into a Book! THIS is PROOF of the controlling nature and brainwashing methods that $cn employs on its members leaving!! :yes:

So you lurking still -in scn's: WHAT justification are you going to use for OSA/scn's behaviour toward those who leave, huh?

DO YA'LL REALLY THINK LRH'S TECH AND AUDITING AND YOUR WINS ARE WORTH OSA EXISTING, THE CURRENT CONDITIONS OF THE SO/STAFF EXISTING?!

HUH?