VERY VERY CONTRARY OSA ANZO REACTION

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Thanks and this is VERY valuable information for all on this board.

Shane is doing well, catching up on all the movies he has missed and going crazy on the XBOX 360.

Coming back from the beach recently with the family in the car Shane fell asleep in the car and it gave me a lump in my throat a simple thing but I felt like he was on the road to chilling out and experiencing life as it should be.
When we were swimming he said to me that he had not swam in the sea for 10 years, he was exhausted on the way home.

Thanks so much to everyone on this board for all the kind words and advise. You guys are the best.
This thread as with the Fiona thread is important for those looking for info on getting their kids out and I will keep this updated with anything relevant.

Thanks for this lovely update IA, I am so happy for you all.

:thankyou:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
IA thank you for the update ... it's great to know that your boy is settling in. What a wonderful Christmas you all will have.

Love and wishes to you and your family
Liz

Shane is doing well, catching up on all the movies he has missed and going crazy on the XBOX 360.

Coming back from the beach recently with the family in the car Shane fell asleep in the car and it gave me a lump in my throat a simple thing but I felt like he was on the road to chilling out and experiencing life as it should be.
When we were swimming he said to me that he had not swam in the sea for 10 years, he was exhausted on the way home.

Thanks so much to everyone on this board for all the kind words and advise. You guys are the best.
This thread as with the Fiona thread is important for those looking for info on getting their kids out and I will keep this updated with anything relevant.

I think you're the best for your no nonsense way of dealing with the cult.

Nicole

:thumbsup::bighug:
Thank you!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Awesome Christmas to you and yours! :happydance: :cake: :happydance:

:popcorn:

Arthur Dent

Thanks for the update, IA.
So very glad it's going well.
I understand about seeing Shane sleep after the beach. It's obvious he feels safe. I'll bet he hasn't 'nodded off' that comfortably in a long, long time.

I went through a similar scene and I just let my kid sleep as much and whenever wanted. That alone, was very, very healing and really laid a strong foundation for recovery. Just letting them feel safe.

Hope the church noise and phone calls have quieted.

Have a very happy Christmas together!!

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Mobile phones in the Sea Org

I would not imagine that Sea Org members are allowed there own mobile phones.
Anybody know if this is allowed?
I would think it is to much of a connection to the outside world for the Church to risk it.
I could be wrong but this is what has me curious.
Shane,s Mom still contacts him via text messages.
Apparetly she received a mobile phone for xmas.
Now looking at this; as we know scio.
I am declared SP Shane has blown to stay with me and his Mom a current Sea Org member is still allowed to stay in contact with him on a day to day basis; without OSA intervention.
I find that really hard to beleive.
Infact it is lickely the texts of "how you doing" could be sent by OSA and Shane thinks it from his Mom.
I may ask Shane for the number and give her a call myself just to be sure.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would not imagine that Sea Org members are allowed there own mobile phones.
Anybody know if this is allowed?
I would think it is to much of a connection to the outside world for the Church to risk it.
I could be wrong but this is what has me curious.
Shane,s Mom still contacts him via text messages.
Apparetly she received a mobile phone for xmas.
Now looking at this; as we know scio.
I am declared SP Shane has blown to stay with me and his Mom a current Sea Org member is still allowed to stay in contact with him on a day to day basis; without OSA intervention.
I find that really hard to beleive.
Infact it is lickely the texts of "how you doing" could be sent by OSA and Shane thinks it from his Mom.
I may ask Shane for the number and give her a call myself just to be sure.

Sounds like OSA's running scared - very, very scared.:happydance:

I'd call the number to see who answers - of course, it could be that they now have the heads-up and have "returned" the phone to your ex but it's well worth checking out.:yes:

But to let an SO member stay in contact with a blown RPFer AND a declared SP?:omg:

Something is very wrong with that picture.