Victory for Katie Holmes as Suri starts Catholic pre-school

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I read somewhere that her prenupt included 3 million dollars for every year that they were married. I would need to go dig that up again to figure out how reliable the source really is, but if that's the case it is pretty much employment.

You couldn’t pay me enough to be his wife – yuck.

This is not a win until Katie Holmes is OUT, preferably with her daughter in tow.

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
You couldn’t pay me enough to be his wife – yuck.

This is not a win until Katie Holmes is OUT, preferably with her daughter in tow.

That's because you're not a whore or a teenage fangirl. What was she, like 19 when they hooked up?

Edit: Okay, she was like 25 when they got engaged, whatever :bleh:

altruistichedonist

Patron with Honors
I smell divorce in the air. :grouch:

Divorce from who. Tom Cruise. Scientology. or that sick little manipulating squirrel called "he who must not be named" because it might just give him another reason to falsify the stats.

Hey ... maybe a priest can perform an exorcism on Suri to remove the "he who must not be named" body thetan.

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
:stickpoke:

What I 'loathed' about your (now closed) thread Sassy, was the implication that a stunning and very beautiful little girl was possibly autistic due to the 'movement of her hands'.

What I did was post someone else's implication that Suri could be autistic. I was looking to see what others thought, that's all. The thread was closed because there was another that someone else had started with the same topic, which, shame on me, I should have noted.

Last edited by a moderator:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
What I did was post someone else's implication that Suri could be autistic. I was looking to see what others thought, that's all. The thread was closed because there was another that someone else had started with the same topic, which, shame on me, I should have noted.

Sassy,

Your thread was closed for the same reason the first one was closed.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=306429#post306429

The following is also relevant here (apparently) ... post number 1.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=13765&page=8

Sassy, if you have chosen to take offence that is a shame, but I (and others) also took offence at a beautiful and completely innocent little girl being used as a pawn in an effort to denigrate scientology, there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed IMHFO and this was one of them.

I also doubt it was in the best interest of ESMB.

Last edited: