VIDEO: Independent Scientology in Israel

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
[video=youtube_share;wX98p89gjU0]http://youtu.be/wX98p89gjU0[/video]

HT: http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/425-scientology-is-alive
Scientology is alive!

By Silvia Llorens

Hello dear Independent Scientologists:

Dani Lemberger and myself want to share this video with you. This was done during a very uptone reunion of public and staff at Dror Center, Haifa on March 15. The point here is that Scientology is alive, it is being used and it is very simple to do so.

Dror now has an interned NOTS Auditor who received the care LRH advices to give an auditor: drill, W/Cing and handle his questions by studying the appropriate LRH's HCO Bs. The auditor is F/Ning and the pcs are winning. Another NOTs auditor is now being drilled and so on.

The team here, with help from other Independent Scientologists that contributed with materials, references and other points; has also finalized the Solo NOTS Checksheet in a way the Solo NOTS Auditor can achieve the needed proficiency to move through this level.

In fact, just two days ago a public started his Solo NOTS Auditing and, with the right gradient and under the care of the Dror Tech Staff, wrote a Success Story saying that he sees that this tech works exactly as LRH wrote it, and he had the expected wins and results. This Success Story was originated after his second session.

I consider these wins belong to all of us Independents that are, in whatever way, doing something in the field (whether that is auditing, training, keeping web pages with information on what is going on, designing blogs, working on how to improve things in life, etc.).

Whatever it is that you are doing, I want to acknowledge each of you for keeping this workable technology used for the benefit of yourself, of those you love and also for the benefit of the many.

PS- the video "jumps" a lot as it was edited (the Hebrew translation was cut) so you could have the English part of it. Hope you enjoy it.

CommunicatorIC

Why don't people research further once out? :confused2:
Who said she was out? Or wants to be?

She wants to be in.

Her view is that when she was in the current corporate Church of Scientology, she was not in Scientology. And now she is.

It may, or may not, be relevant that the HT came from the fundamentalist KSW IS blog.

Gib

Crusader
Who said she was out? Or wants to be?

She wants to be in.

Her view is that when she was in the current corporate Church of Scientology, she was not in Scientology. And now she is.

It may, or may not, be relevant that the HT came from the fundamentalist KSW IS blog.

what does HT mean?

Gib

Crusader
Short for "Hat Tip" -- Credit to the source or, if not the original source, where you found it.

thanks. actually, I don't understand what this sentence means:

"It may, or may not, be relevant that the HT came from the fundamentalist KSW IS blog" :confused2:

CommunicatorIC

thanks. actually, I don't understand what this sentence means:

"It may, or may not, be relevant that the HT came from the fundamentalist KSW IS blog" :confused2:
Probably because I mis-worded it. :duh: I Probably should have said, "It may, or may not, be relevant that my HT is to the fundamentalist KSW IS blog." Or more simply, ""It may, or may not, be relevant that I first discovered the video at the fundamentalist KSW IS blog."

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Sylivia said:
. . . In fact, just two days ago a public started his Solo NOTS Auditing and, with the right gradient and under the care of the Dror Tech Staff, wrote a Success Story saying that he sees that this tech works exactly as LRH wrote it, and he had the expected wins and results. This Success Story was originated after his second session . . .

Heh! The perception that the tech works just the way L Ron Hubbard says it does is because if it didn't the PC concerned has fucked up. Consequently, there are plenty of "Success Stories" [STRIKE]required[/STRIKE] originated and not one of them says the tech doesn't work.