What's new

Video: INSIDE THE OT VIII COURSEROOM (REAL)

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
Wow.....just like the Idle Orgs.

NO PUBLIC!

:duh:

Well, Div 6. This was obviously done at a time when it was known there would be no one in the courseroom, probably in the wee hours. All the confidential issues are locked up. It was always a drill, when maintenance crews would come in after hours, to make sure there was not a scrap of confidential anything, anywhere. No clay demo tags would be left unshredded, no notes, no scribbles, the trash cans would be empty, everything confidential would be secured.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
I went to the Madrid Org last month, the one that Tom Cruise donated money to buy and attended the grand opening with a lot of fanfare; and it was practically empty, there were 4 staff members and about 3 students only, it is a 3 or 4 story building in an awful location and it is all beautiful and well furnished, but practically empty.

I took some pictures too, but the C/S caught me and got pissed off, so I left in a hurry, before they confiscated my camera...LOL!

I went to the Madrid Org last month, the one that Tom Cruise donated money to buy and attended the grand opening with a lot of fanfare; and it was practically empty, there were 4 staff members and about 3 students only, it is a 3 or 4 story building in an awful location and it is all beautiful and well furnished, but practically empty.

I took some pictures too, but the C/S caught me and got pissed off, so I left in a hurry, before they confiscated my camera...LOL!

:dieslaughing:

Mark A. Baker

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
There's also this earlier vid on the same channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Innhuhl04

and the vid description on the above is moist & juicy, just liek caek!

Not many peoples have ever chance to see RTC from the inside especially on the Church of Scientology flag vessel M/S Freewinds. Scientologists are aware of fact that entry to this room is strictly prohibited to any passengers and members of Church except top hierarchy members of the organization. I give you a chance to see it from inside. Shortly all movies from the Freewinds were able to made will be presented to public and this will be more shocked last week 360 on CNN. We will tell the true well documented stories about blue asbestos, and most shocking ways Church of Scientology treatment of its own crew and passengers.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looks to me that this video was taken during the latter stages of the refitting that the ‘Freewinds’ underwent recently. From 4:12 onwards you can see what appears to be a De Walt cordless drill on a table - hardly standard equipment. Also, it looks as though some of the other guys are fitting lights.

So my guess is that this was taken before the courseroom was opened to the public and no confidential materials were present.

Even so, this clearly is the world’s one and only OTVIII courseroom being filmed and shown to the whole world. Miscavige must be going absolutely mental at this breach of security. I fully expect multiple declares to result from this audacious raid.

Axiom142

AnonKat

Crusader
No, I think it's the Freewinds' pollution of the Dutch Antilles that's got him so pissed.

Really too bad about that, AnonKat.

TG1

Indeed It gave Scientologist cancer and it dumps its waiste on Bonaire and Curacau. Those Islands have their own (corrupt) goverment.