What's new

Video: INSIDE THE OT VIII COURSEROOM (REAL)

SaguaroRose

Patron with Honors
I went to the Madrid Org last month, the one that Tom Cruise donated money to buy and attended the grand opening with a lot of fanfare; and it was practically empty, there were 4 staff members and about 3 students only, it is a 3 or 4 story building in an awful location and it is all beautiful and well furnished, but practically empty.

I took some pictures too, but the C/S caught me and got pissed off, so I left in a hurry, before they confiscated my camera...LOL!

Diana, do you have the pix you can share? :yes:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Back around 1988 when I was in Clearwater I overheard a conversation in the management building where a couple S.O. members were talking about a security breach on the Freewinds where a reporter for the National Enquirer got onto the ship. The only thing I've ever heard about this. Does anyone know anything about this?

Wisened One

Crusader
Oh, I know!!!! Knowing all the security they have there, it's like Holy F*&king SHIT!!! :omg:

Only thing I can figure is it was taken by non-scn work crews reno'ing the ship and they prob didn't even know what they were filming. I guess they had no scn guards watching 'em at that point, you'd've thunk they'da been made to hand over any cells and/or cameras (maybe it was snuck by anyways). But ya, bet DM's goin' CRAZY, LOL!

I DO wonder why the camera was covered by his hand AS he was walking back into the OT VIII courseroom...like he knew to do that, and if he was a non-scn....that wouldn't make any sense. :hmm:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Head's will definitely be rolling! Until they just run out of heads! Ya just can't fight the power of free information. :thumbsup: What will they do?

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
Only thing I can figure is it was taken by non-scn work crews reno'ing the ship and they prob didn't even know what they were filming. I guess they had no scn guards watching 'em at that point, you'd've thunk they'da been made to hand over any cells and/or cameras (maybe it was snuck by anyways). But ya, bet DM's goin' CRAZY, LOL!

I DO wonder why the camera was covered by his hand AS he was walking back into the OT VIII courseroom...like he knew to do that, and if he was a non-scn....that wouldn't make any sense. :hmm:

I feel sure they knew what they were filming. At about 1:00 on the tape, you can see a guy hanging onto the counter of the HGC board, reaching over with a phone. The guy with the camera has his back to the HGC waiting area where there is seating and he is facing the double locked security doors. They apparently had to wait to be buzzed in by security or something. Of course, the little green button he is pushing there is how one gets out of the confidential area. From the courseroom, one pushes a green button to get into the inner doors and then once those doors close behind him, he pushes another green button to get out of the doors leading to the outside.

It looks like there is someone else in the room with these workers; someone sitting at a long table, maybe doing admin or something. I noticed the shelves that hold the checksheets are empty except for perhaps some scrap paper or point system or something non-confidential. This is what would happen if a maintenance crew would come in after hours. Everything would be locked up. As far as I know, this and the HGC auditing rooms just to the right of these confidential doors (including C/S offices, etc.) were the only confidential areas on the ship. Even if renos were going on, I wouldn't know where else OTVIIIs would do their stuff if not here.

Even though you don't see it, there will always be a picture of LRH for the "hip hips" at the end of the night or after a win or a completion.

Security on the ship is probably close to lock down or something now that this information has hit the net. I can't even imagine how severe this is going to be for some.

Wisened One

Crusader
Interesting..last night I had a detailed dream about being on the FW (which I've never been) and the courserooms. lol!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

They make digital camcorders pretty small these days. For example this cell-phone-size camera for $99.

The guy who did the ACORN expose had a camcorder embedded in his walking cane. I would not be surprised if somebody embedded a camera inside some power tool, which would explain the angle of filming as it would be hanging off his belt. Perhaps the camera WAS his belt buckle.

The days of being able to check for a camera without a full strip-search are over.

Last edited:

scino

Patron
The introductory text on the video for about the first minute or so contains a lot of spelling errors. Someone who is able to make a video, edit it, upload it to Youtube and so on is definitely able to use a spell-checker. Maybe the text contains more clues.

I read somewhere ( will try to find it later ) that you had to share a room with three or more others at the FW. The rooms seem very nice, basically what you can expect from a luxurious cruise.

Considering that the CoS is rather strong in marketing is it at all perceivable that this video is an on purpose 'leak' of the Church? Look at this through the eyes of Scn public. It matches the more 'glossy' official videos of the FW.

Just some 0,02c thoughts.

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
The introductory text on the video for about the first minute or so contains a lot of spelling errors. Someone who is able to make a video, edit it, upload it to Youtube and so on is definitely able to use a spell-checker. Maybe the text contains more clues.

I read somewhere ( will try to find it later ) that you had to share a room with three or more others at the FW. The rooms seem very nice, basically what you can expect from a luxurious cruise.

Considering that the CoS is rather strong in marketing is it at all perceivable that this video is an on purpose 'leak' of the Church? Look at this through the eyes of Scn public. It matches the more 'glossy' official videos of the FW.

Just some 0,02c thoughts.

Hi, Scino! Welcome.

I noticed the spelling errors, too. However, from what little I could tell from the vid, the people working in the OTVIII courseroom had accents. Maybe English was not their first language. I understand what you mean about spell checking, though.

There are different levels of rooms. You can have a room where you share with three others, a room where you share with one other and a room where you share with no one. That is the most beautiful. All depending on what you want to pay.

The level of secrecy and security surrounding OTVIII or any of the confidential levels anywhere would preclude this being an intentional leak by the church. This is big news, and from a security viewpoint a catastrophe.