Video: Letter to Scientology Child

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKxrzFvKM94

Dear Scientology Child,

We are sorry. We didn't know any better at the time. We failed you. There is no justification for what you have gone through, there is no Overts and Withhold list that can make things better, no Lower Conditions that can change the past.

These messages are for you.

"As for me, and my children: they are both dead. Enforced abortion. I was married at the time. There was no real reason to abort. I did it for the Sea Org. So I could stay.

I would have a 14 year old and a 6 year old now."

"After I got declared she got hounded by the Org to disconnect from me - she works for a Scn run company and all of her friends where "in". So, she lied and said she disconnected. She lies to the company she works for when she comes to visit me. She doesn't keep my address in her cell phone or in her house, in case one of her churchy friends gets nosy and finds it. She still has a few churchy friends and still works for a Scn run company, but she's slowly getting away from all of that."

"I would like to apologise to my four children.

To my eldest for my not being strong enough to be your real "Mum" and for being pressured into staying on staff instead.

To you all I apologise for all the times I did not really hear you. For the times I translated your words into the language of Scientology instead of really hearing what you said.

For the times I did not see you, seeing instead "big thetans in little bodies" instead of the child you were, who needed unconditional love.

For the times I was not there when you needed me as I tried to save the world elsewhere.

For not keeping you safe from the influences that led to conflicting views on drugs, authority and approval, (you will know what I mean.)

For subjecting (some of) you to the chaos of the Scientology school as it was established and those gut wrenching times.

You are all terrific and no matter any differences of opinion we may have, I love you."

"There is a lot I would like to say about my children who endured the Sea Org for 12 and 13 yrs of their lives.

It took me three years to get them out after I myself left - three years of fear and threats and lies. I'm only sorry I didn't succeed when I originally left. I could have stopped the cadet org abuse from ever occurring.

I found out after my children had grown how they were beaten and sexually abused while in the Cadet org. I wish I had known.

For everything that happened to them - at the beach when they were forcefully taken from me - to their stint in the Cadet org in PAC I am so truly sorry. They won't talk about that time in their lives. I don't blame them.

I won't go into details - many things happened and many are bad. They are free and they are living their lives happily now.

For that I thank God!

Ozzie"

"My Son, I am sorry for the neglect I subjected you to while I was on staff. You deserved my love and care, instead you received ethics handlings and fear. Please forgive me."

"I was going through a very serious crisis, and concerned that I might be dangerous to myself and others, and the Church fed this idea by declaring me a "Suppressive Person". I was compliant with this, and decided it would be best for you if I left, and if I didn't insinuate myself into your lives. I thought it would be best for you if I cut the cord...
Nitza, I recently watched the movie "Hard Problems", and it was wonderful to see you again, even if through a movie camera.
Zeb, I'm very proud of you for your success, and glad to see that you have remained the person I remember so well from your early years, although you've obviously grown a lot and deepened into the man you're becoming.
Gabby, what can I say. A daughter is famously the apple of a father's eye, and you are no exception, for me.
I am very sorry for my poor judgment being involved with that Church, and words cannot express how sorry I am that you paid the price for my ignorance and poor judgment when I was a teen parent.
Kevin G. Brady"

"My children suffered at great lengths at the hands of their Scientology Step-dad. He molested them and justified it by saying they were "old souls" and were responsible for their own condition. My youngest was 3 years old. The Church of Scientology did not want me to turn him in...... He gets out in 5 years after nearly doing 20 years. Somehow it is just not long enough."

Dear Scientology Child,
We are here for you now.
We will not forget.
We are many.
We are expecting you.

WWP Thread: Video: Letter to Scientology Child

Hat-tip: Comment by Cat Daddy on Marty's blog.

/

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
My words are there (1:17 - 2:16).

Watching the videos on forced abortion and watching this video just makes me :bigcry: today.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Mine too.

I would like to update, though. Since that video was made, I have reconnected with my son, and he and I are regularly in touch, spending a good amount of time together. Still work to be done with my daughter, and the ex-wife is probably a lost cause, but I just wanted to interject that there has been some "win" in this.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Mine too.

I would like to update, though. Since that video was made, I have reconnected with my son, and he and I are regularly in touch, spending a good amount of time together. Still work to be done with my daughter, and the ex-wife is probably a lost cause, but I just wanted to interject that there has been some "win" in this.

That's fantastic UM!! Good for you and your son! I hope more works out for you as well!

One of my children visited recently and was just devastated over a recent break up, the previous forced disconnection from the other parent and overall effects of life impinged upon by scn. Even though scn. has been OVER around here for a couple years a lot still surfaces in this twenty-something. It was very emotional and all I could say was that I am so very sorry. We were not sea org even. I cannot imagine (well yes I can I've watched the vids and read the posts!) the damage done to kids from within the s.o. This video was moving.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
From one of Marty's enlightened up-stat natterers on the same thread that Faceless' transcripted vid is on, partial quote but you'll catch the drift>. From Chairman of the Board/june13,2010>
But you’re right, no form of birth control is 100% effective. However, one should only have intercourse if you actually to intend to have kids, irrespective of Scientology. In other words, the only truly safe form of “birth control” is celibacy. Are you saying that these women didn’t understand that?
:confused2: looney-toons? :confused2:
Uh, yeh, and once you have the little lady knocked up heaven forbid you should have any more sex either :duh::no::no::no:
Un-frikken-believable ignorant twaddle imho. No wonder I appreciate the brave souls who read and glean that drek pile, oi.
Good Cripes onna pogo stick! :grouch::grouch::grouch:

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
From one of Marty's enlightened up-stat natterers on the same thread that Faceless' transcripted vid is on, partial quote but you'll catch the drift>. From Chairman of the Board/june13,2010>
To be fair, I don't think Chairman of the Board is representative of the people posting on Marty's board. On the contrary, I've seen quite a few people on Marty's board disagree with Chairman of the Board and call him on his shit.

/

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
To be fair, I don't think Chairman of the Board is representative of the people posting on Marty's board. On the contrary, I've seen quite a few people on Marty's board disagree with Chairman of the Board and call him on his shit.

/
Oh good, my bad assumption, don't read there much if I can help it, I find it sort of tooth-achy :) Thanks

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
You mean I should post the German text here?

Liebes Scientology Kind,

Es tut uns leid. Wir wussten es zum damaligen Zeitpunkt nicht besser . Wir sind bei Euch gescheitert. Es gibt keine Rechtfertigung für das, was Ihr durchgemacht habt, es gibt keine „Overts“ und „Withold“ Liste, die die Dinge besser machen kann, keine „Lower Conditions“, die die Vergangenheit ändern können.

Diese Nachrichten ist für Euch.

"Für mich und meine Kinder: die beide tot sind. Erzwungene Abtreibung. Ich war zu dem Zeitpunkt verheiratet. Es gab keinen wirklichen Grund zum Abbruch. Ich tat es für die Sea Org. Damit, ich bleiben konnte.

Ich hätte ein 14-jähriges und ein 6 Jahre altes Kind. "

"Nachdem ich (zur unterdrückerischen Person) erklärt wurde, wurde sie von der Org aufgehetzt um sich von mir zu trennen - sie arbeitet für eine scientologisch geführtes Unternehmen und all ihre Freunde, waren" in ". Also, log sie und sagte, sie sei getrennt. Sie lügt das Unternehmen an. Sie sagt sie arbeitet für sie, wenn sie mich besuchen kommt. Sie hat meine Adresse nicht in ihrem Handy oder in ihrem Haus, damit ihre frommen Freunde es nicht finden können. Sie hat noch ein paar Scientology- Freunde und arbeitet immer noch für ein scientologisches Unternehmen, aber sie ist langsam weg von all dem. "

"Ich möchte mich bei meinen vier Kindern entschuldigen.

Bei meinem ältesten, weil ich nicht stark genug war, um für Dich eine echte "Mama" zu sein und stattdessen gezwungen wurde als „Staff“ zu arbeiten.

Ich entschuldige mich bei Euch allen für all die Male, bei denen ich euch nicht wirklich hörte. Zu dieser Zeit übersetzte ich deine Worte in die scientologische Sprache statt wirklich zu hören, was du gesagt hast.

Für die Male, bei denen ich nicht Euch gesehen habe, sondern die "Großen Thetane in kleinen Körpern" anstelle des Kindes das du warst, das bedingungslose Liebe benötigt.

Für die Zeiten, als ich nicht da war, wenn Ihr mich brauchtet, während ich die Welt woanders rettete.

Ich habe Euch nicht geschützt vor den Einflüssen, vor den widersprüchlichen Ansichten über Drogen, Autoritäten und Annahmen, (du weißt was ich meine.)

Fürs aussetzen (einige), des Chaoses in der neu gegründeten Scientology-Schule und die gute Zeiten abreißen ließ.

Ihr seid alle fantastisch und egal welche etwaigen Meinungsverschiedenheiten wir vielleicht haben, ich liebe Euch. "

"Es gibt eine Menge was ich über meine Kinder sagen möchte, die die Sea Org 12 und 13 Jahre ihres Lebens ertragen haben.

Es hat drei Jahre gebraucht um sie rauszuholen nachdem ich Scientology verlassen habe - drei Jahre der Angst und Drohungen und Lügen. Es tut mir leid, dass es mir nicht gelang, als ich ursprünglich ging. Ich hätte die „cadett org“ Misshandlung verhindern können, bevor sie anfing.

Ich fand heraus, nachdem meine Kinder erwachsen waren, dass sie geschlagen und sexuell missbraucht wurden, als sie in der „cadet org“ waren. Ich wünschte, ich hätte es gewußt.

Denn alles, was mit ihnen passiert ist - am Strand, als sie mir gewaltsam genommen wurden- für ihre Aufgabe in der Cadet Org in PAC, tut mir so leid. Sie werden nicht über diese Zeit in ihrem Leben sprechen. Ich gebe ihnen keine Schuld.

Ich will nicht ins Detail gehen - viele Dinge sind passiert, und viele sind schlecht. Sie sind frei und sie leben ihr Leben jetzt glücklich.

Dafür danke ich Gott!

Ozzie "

"Mein Sohn, mir tun die Vernachlässigungen, die ich dich unterworfen habe während ich Staff war Leid. Du verdientest meine Liebe und Fürsorge, und nicht die erhaltenen Ethik „Handlings“ und die Angst. Bitte vergib mir."

"Ich ging durch eine sehr ernste Krise, und war besorgt darüber, dass ich gefährlich sein könnte, für mich und andere, die Kirche fütterte diese Idee, indem sie mich zur "unterdrückerischen Person" erklärte. Ich war konform damit und beschloß, es wäre am besten für Euch, wenn ich Euch verließ, und wenn ich mich nicht in eurem Leben einbringe. Ich dachte, es wäre besser für Euch, wenn ich das Band durchtrenne ...
Nitza, vor kurzem habe ich den Film "Hard Problems"" gesehen, und es war wunderbar, dich wiederzusehen, auch wenn es durch eine Filmkamera war.
Zeb, ich bin sehr stolz auf Dich wegen Deines Erfolges, und froh zu sehen, dass Du die Person geblieben bist an die ich mich erinnere und so gut aus Deinen frühen Jahren kenne, obwohl Du natürlich schon eine Menge gewachsen bist und in den Mann gewandelt hast, der du bist.
Gabby, was kann ich sagen. Eine Tochter ist bekanntlich des Vaters Liebling, und du bist keine Ausnahme, für mich.
Es tut mir sehr leid für mein schlechtes Urteil als ich noch mit jener Kirche verbunden war, und Worte können nicht ausdrücken, wie Leid es mir tut, dass Ihr den Preis für meine Unwissenheit und mangelndes Urteilsvermögen zahlt, weil ich ein Teenager Vater war.
Kevin G. Brady "

"Meine Kinder haben lange Zeit in den Händen ihres Scientology - Stiefvater gelitten. Er belästigte sie und begründet es mit den Worten, sie seien "alte Seelen" und sie seien verantwortlich für ihren eigenen Zustand. Mein jüngster war 3 Jahre alt. Die Church of Scientology wollte nicht zulassen dass er sich abwendet..... Er stieg vor 5 Jahren aus, nach fast 20 Jahren dabei sein. Irgendwie ist es einfach noch nicht lange genug. "

Liebes Scientology Kind,
Wir sind hier für dich.
Wir werden nicht vergessen.
Wir sind viele.
Wir erwarten Dich.

Last edited:
Wow I really feel for these parents, I hope that one day all these parents can find peace with their issues. Can't even imagine what it would feel like to have an abortion forced on you or worse, have a child you are forced to neglect.