What's new

Vittorio- My final post

AnonKat

Crusader
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?25243-Marty-Audits&p=627676#post627676

I'm afraid I'm going to interupt the program here at ESMB, but planet earth is a mad house. There's a few excellent principles in auditing and in Scientology that can help a person possibly exit the trap. It's not perfect, not all the information is there and there is other workable technologies that make people better, but what is there is decent enough.

Hubbard was right when he recognised some form of spiritual entrapment here and the anti-social personality who has endlessly worked to keep the situation going. The ancient Minoans knew about the trap and Mary Magdalene used a form of past life regression to heal people. Other spiritualists and scientists have recognised the forms of energy that run through and around the earth and akashic record has been there for research for years.

Those who wish to continue with the game are obsessed with the trap or the 'electronic' ribbons and all it's symbols from the beginning of the cycle to the end or 'genesis to revelations'. Remember Hubbard said the loyal officers woke up when it was too late and for the people reading this blog it will probably be too late the next time it comes. Let's hope it doesn't. Those who want to make it will make up every last piece of Karma in this part of the universe and move on and allow the nutters here to play their games in the dark. There's enough wise people out there who realise what is actually going on, the bigger picture and are all too willing to help people in whatever way possible with any good knowledge possible.

If Terril and Marty want to play with people's spiritual future then so be it. They have no right, absolutely no right to do so. Out of all the people I know who left the Church, many have a strong loyalty to the tech but feel deeply betrayed, some by the FZ also.

I can't stand to be part of this degraded mess and don't wish to post here anymore and this will be my final post. Terril may be an all round trouble maker but 'head in the sand' is a symptom that quite a few suffer from. Dianetics is the truth, it works, it helps people and I am even now overwhelmed at what it is capable of. I never got even close to OT3 in the Church but what happened to me when I read it and demo'd it at home back in 2006 was something else and I know I am not alone in this experience. For those who are lurking on this blog who have had some gains then I wish you the best in the future and don't forget those gains. Take whichever route brings you to your original goal which got you involved in Dianetics and Scientology. Don't let your bad experiences make you forget your spiritual nature, many people contact me on the side to discuss more esoteric and occult stuff as well as Scientology and I would say there are more pro-Scientology (or those with positive tech experiences out there) than there are those who whose only experience is 'it's a con' or 'it's bad'.

Scientology (the tech at least) is going nowhere. The loyalty to it is too strong. Other messengers came here before Hubbard. Don't let his own downfalls become the defining moment of your eternity and end up trapped here in this madness. Things will be much harder next time and YOU will live through it. No doubt, this post will get scathing criticism, but it's going to be my final here and my middle finger to all those who feel the need to bully people out of their belief system. Somewhere along the lines the program or 'grid' has to be challenged. It hasn't been challenged near enough.

Here is my present. A goodbye. My friend once said that he would love the play this song from the tops of all the buildings across the world.

[video=youtube;wxBO28j3vug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxBO28j3vug[/video]

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron

Veda

Sponsor
I've liked a lot of Vittorio's posts and haven't seen bullying at all, simply debate. I hope he sticks around.

Around 2007, Vittorio posted under another moniker as a guest before departing. His prior moniker isn't listed in "Community," and I won't reveal it.

He'll probably be back some day with another moniker, and probably - again - have his feelings hurt, and announce his departure... again.

Ho Hum.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Around 2007, Vittorio posted under another moniker as a guest before departing. His prior moniker isn't listed in "Community," and I won't reveal it.

He'll probably be back some day with another moniker, and probably - again - have his feelings hurt, and announce his departure... again.

Ho Hum.

Oh well. :coolwink:

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi Vittorio:
I enjoyed all of your postings.

Whether you were here with another moniker is irrellevant to me. I think that you contributed very much to the board and your opinions were intelligent.

I wish you the best in whatever new games you are playing...sometimes it is good to take a break from this.

I don't post much either because I am writing a book (not about Scn, for I was not committing crimes while in and neither held a position in the SO to have 'juicy' info)
I am enjoying a wonderful vacation in Mexico right now. Next time I go to the UK, I hope to meet you in person...hopefully after the holidays.

Take care...

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Hi Vittorio:
I enjoyed all of your postings.

Whether you were here with another moniker is irrellevant to me. I think that you contributed very much to the board and your opinions were intelligent.

I wish you the best in whatever new games you are playing...sometimes it is good to take a break from this.

I don't post much either because I am writing a book (not about Scn, for I was not committing crimes while in and neither held a position in the SO to have 'juicy' info)
I am enjoying a wonderful vacation in Mexico right now. Next time I go to the UK, I hope to meet you in person...hopefully after the holidays.

Take care...

Gosh, I never realized to write a book about scn one had to have been committing crimes while in.

loose cannon

Patron with Honors
Gosh, I never realized to write a book about scn one had to have been committing crimes while in.
One doesn't have to, but this is obviously an allusion to Marty's writing a book. And I think Diana is right that what he was doing while in the Co$ will help the book to attract much interest.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
One doesn't have to, but this is obviously an allusion to Marty's writing a book. And I think Diana is right that what he was doing while in the Co$ will help the book to attract much interest.

Obviuosly? Really ?

I seem to remember Paulette Cooper wrote a book...as did many others.

I just do not understand how one makes a blanket comment on those writing a book about scn as having committed crimes.

Does that really make sense to you ?

loose cannon

Patron with Honors
Obviuosly? Really ?

I just do not understand how one makes a blanket comment on those writing a book about scn as having committed crimes.

I'm sure that's not what was meant. Yes, one should refrain from blanket comments when squaring accounts with one guy. But why are you so touchy about it?

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Obviuosly? Really ?

Great point, Toady! :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lawrence Wright, The Pulitzer Prize recepient author that wrote the New Yorker article about Paul Haggis is, from what I’ve read, working on a book about El Ron and Scn. :ohmy:

Any book that Marty writes has a snowball’s chance in Hell of having the impact, accuracy, credibility, importance, distribution, relevance and quality of writing of a book by someone with Wright's well earned, proven and respected chops. :whistling:

Marty is riding a wave he did not start, spent half his life trying to stop and is way too chickenshit and late getting on to shoot the tube. He’s Hot Doggin’ in the foam for the ooh’s and aah’s of a small crowd of stoned-out locals while real Pro’s like Messrs Wright, Bunker et al are in position and paddling onto the biggest wave yet of the set. :coolwink:

Face :)

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I'm sure that's not what was meant. Yes, one should refrain from blanket comments when squaring accounts with one guy. But why are you so touchy about it?

I'm certainly no Marty fan but there is no need to use such a broad brush as to paint a lot of good people as criminal in an attempt to point out what Marty is - and notice the author of the post do not mention Marty, that is the pure 'think' of another poster.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Obviuosly? Really ?

It makes perfect sense to me if you realise that dianaclass8 is simply talking about her own scientological experience. She wasn't involved in any shenanigans and it was probably mostly smooth sailing until near the end which equates to not of much interest to the buyers of Books-About-Scientology.

If you want to sell books-about-scientology you have to give 'em what they want to read, right? :wink2:

loose cannon

Patron with Honors
I'm certainly no Marty fan but there is no need to use such a broad brush as to paint a lot of good people as criminal in an attempt to point out what Marty is - and notice the author of the post do not mention Marty, that is the pure 'think' of another poster.
Well I know the author a bit, but I'm not going to work up anything here. You keeping your viewpoint is fine with me and I'll just keep mine.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
It makes perfect sense to me if you realise that dianaclass8 is simply talking about her own scientological experience. She wasn't involved in any shenanigans and it was probably mostly smooth sailing until near the end which equates to not of much interest to the buyers of Books-About-Scientology.

If you want to sell books-about-scientology you have to give 'em what they want to read, right? :wink2:

Absolutely agree ! What I didn't follow is how one had to be a criminal to be able to see what was going around.

That makes no sense.

How is it only the criminals see whatever could be wrong?

Does that hold in society in general?

If onlt the criminals can see crime then that makes the thought of our justice system rather frightening doesn't it?