VOICE EXCLUSIVE -- VH1'S Mimi Faust On Scientology

Smilla

Ordinary Human
VOICE EXCLUSIVE -- VH1'S Mimi Faust On Scientology: "At 13, They Told Me I Was a Freeloader"

"Oluremi "Mimi" Faust is one of the stars of VH1's popular show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, which runs on Monday nights. A week ago, Mimi stunned the show's largely African-American audience when she revealed that she had been abandoned at 13 by her mother, who was a Scientologist.

With the help of our commenting community, we soon identified her mother, and then tracked down some people who had worked with her in Scientology's hardcore "Sea Org."

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/08/scientology_mimi_faust_vh1_lhhatl.php

Purple Rain

Crusader
My heart goes out to Mimi. What a strong lady to resist all that pressure, even as a child, and to survive by her wits from a young age. I'm glad she is now getting some counseling for the abandonment she experienced.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
My heart goes out to Mimi. What a strong lady to resist all that pressure, even as a child, and to survive by her wits from a young age. I'm glad she is now getting some counseling for the abandonment she experienced.

I feel the same.